ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chaar Sahibzaade now in theaters Must Watch

Posted by p21singh 
[bsbrsj.blogspot.in]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I got to say this, the mere trailor made my eyes soaking wet. Not sure what the movie is gonna do.

I saw Facebook posts by young Sikhs saying they won't cut their hair, and this was after they saw the movie. Bollywood stars who watched it had no words to appreciate the movie. But here is the kicker, I saw a Facebook post even from a Hindu who said he wants to become a Sikh after watching this movie.
Veer jee I had watched the movie today and its really very heart touching and spellbound everyone should must go and watch this movie.
wjkk wjkf

is there any similar movie in english? my boss is white (Gore)...they are very impressed after discussion about panj kakar and amrit. i explained briefly
thanks
This movie will be dubbed in Hindi and English also.
This movie is an excellent presentation - more are on the cards - the more we support such movies more will come out - Sikhe is going explode at the media level. Of recent other movies coming about - rakhe harimandar de, - Bhagat Puran Singh, Yoda to mention a few.
There is no other movie on IMDB with such a high rating really very happy.PLease watch it.
[www.imdb.com]
p21singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is no other movie on IMDB with such a high
> rating really very happy.PLease watch it.
> [www.imdb.com]

True and it's good to see a great deal of interest from unexpected quarters (Bollywood stars), I was finding it hard to book tickets this week but managed to get seats for Saturday smiling smiley
We saw this movie and is beautifully made within the boundaries of basic sikh principles and I would say it is the best attempt to make a movie on Sikh history without much distortion. We are encouraging everyone to see the movie and support these projects so that similar projects and made in same quality and even complete Gurmat principles.

There are some things which weren't shown correctly but those seem more unintentional and can be improved in future projects. We will also attempt to cover some of the weaknesses of the movie through our story books in the future (especially Mata Gujri Ji's role) but if someone else attempts to make movies/books, some of the key points to consider are:

1. Mata Gujri ji is shown as weak and nervous character (which is also in many sikh history books) but in fact she was the hero of battle of Bhangani and has been the key motivator for chotte sahibzaade. We might write a story book on Mata Ji with focus on her strength and the battles fought by her as a Warrior Princess.

2. Mata Sundri Ji and Mata Gujri Ji to be shown in dastaars as other Singhnia were shown (how can other Singhnia follow Rehat but not the family or Guru Sahib himself)?

3. Bhai Moti Ram Mehra is shown as a hindu where all the historic pictures (even at Fatehgarh Sahib) and historic text show him as saabat surat. In some historic texts, it is mentioned that when he came to feed Sahibzaade, Mata Gujri asked who are you and he said "I am a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji".
A must watch, I would urge everyone who has the chance to watch the film to go and view it, its by far the best animated Sikh movie to date and I really hope a sequel is produced. With the amount of money Sikhs have worldwide, one hopes a crowd funding exercise can make a follow up film a reality quicker than waiting for this one to generate enough of a profit. Some families have already watched it 3 times.
And I think sequel should be of about Banda Singh Bhadhur who he took the revengue of Sahibzaade Martydom.I hope it would be the best if they do so.

And I think sequel should be of about Banda Singh Bhadhur who he took the revengue of Sahibzaade Martydom.

Guru Pyaareo, Baba Jee did not take revenge. Khalsa never has revenge in its heart.
This movie will definately made your eyes to water....sad smiley
An unparalleled history... Great effort to make such a movie on this... Excellent form of parchaar.

Watched in 3D, what a difference technology brought. For first half you feel that you are in Jang-e-Maidaan. Paindey Khan's discharged arrow on Guru Sahib seems like coming towards you. For instance one's body shook then what happens on screen is you all know Guru Sahib's sword not only stop the arrow but break into half.

This particular scene reminds a Sikh that this is how Guru Sahib protect us from arrows of Maya as long as we strictly hold Guru Sahib's Aanchal.

Pretty impressed with the Khalsa martial setup shown for Baba Ajit Singh Jee and Baba Jujhaar Singh Jee. What to talk about Panj Piyare and Guru Ki Fauj. It was real, It is real and AMAR history of Chaar Sahibzaday is Vismaadic, pure Vismaadic and nothing else but Vismaadic...
Guru Pyaareo, Baba Jee did not take revenge. Khalsa never has revenge in its heart.
Hnjee theek kahea Gurumukhon.Bhul chuk maafi ji.
Chaar Sahibzaade Hindi Trailor

Share it with your other non-Sikh non-Punjabi Indian friends who don't understand Punjabi but understand Hindi

Ok so I just got back from watching Chaar Sahibzaade. I must admit I am at a loss of words for this movie. The only thing I'd want to say about the makers is no one has any idea how many sins of their they possibly have had forgiven in Akal Purakh's dargah by hitting so many people's hearts with such a level of bairaag. People usually end up in tears when they watch anything emotional on TV. It may surprise you but in India its a fact that several women addicted to the Indian soap operas shed tears when they see any emotional sequence. But this wasn't a fake Indian soap opera, this is our history. Its impact had to be much more stronger and it obviously was.

Amazing job and I hope they make many more. For all times to come these masterpieces will preserve our history in a manner that will appeal to individuals of all ages.
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

More Reviews about Movie. Must Watch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login