ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Permanent Larreevar Parkash at Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara in Surrey

Posted by gsingh 
A few weeks ago I heard that Guru Nanak Sikh Gurdwara the biggest Gurdwara here in BC would be doing Parkash of only Larreevar Saroop in their Main Hall. A few years ago I had tried to implement Larreevar Parkash in this Gurdwara Sahib, but was not successful. Now Guru Sahib has blessed us with their Pooran Darshan everyday at the Gurdwara Sahib. Below is a poster announcing this. I am overjoyed to hear this. May Guru Sahib give us their Darshan in all Gurdwara Sahibs in the world, and the disease of Pad Chhed be removed permanently from the Panth.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Great news!! Congratulations to all sewadaars.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

That is very good news for all. BC sikhs are doing progress as community.
Wonderful development. Keep up the good work.

Kulbir Singh
gsingh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few weeks ago I heard that Guru Nanak Sikh
> Gurdwara the biggest Gurdwara here in BC would be
> doing Parkash of only Larreevar Saroop in their
> Main Hall. A few years ago I had tried to
> implement Larreevar Parkash in this Gurdwara
> Sahib, but was not successful. Now Guru Sahib has
> blessed us with their Pooran Darshan everyday at
> the Gurdwara Sahib. Below is a poster announcing
> this. I am overjoyed to hear this. May Guru Sahib
> give us their Darshan in all Gurdwara Sahibs in
> the world, and the disease of Pad Chhed be removed
> permanently from the Panth.
>
>
> [oi62.tinypic.com]

Great news - but why use deregotry language such as "disease of Pad Chhed be removed
permanently from the Panth." If you done something positive for the panth why not just stick to sweet positive language there is no need for using such language. I apologise i dont want a lenghty explanation how bad pad ched has been and how suddenly we have become awesome with larridaar saroop. YOu are not doing anyone any favours using such language and admins should take not in my humble opinion.
Ns44,

I will call a Dog a Dog and a Cat a Cat. Pad Chhed is a disease so I will it call it that. Ridding the Panth of this disease will cure many ailments we currently face.
What Gsingh has mentioned is so true, there is no doubt about that. Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee call it Maha-Manmat to print Padchd Saroop.

Daas would say, take Hukam from Larrivaar Saroop about Padched printing, Guru Sahib will let you know in more detail.
BTW, missed Darshan of this Guruduara Sahib.
With most humble respect to gsingh Jio, I worry of beadbi to Sach Roop of Gurbani being available in all Gurduaras, homes as we already ongoing dishonor to this day jio...sikhs today are weak to kalyug pressures...
Look how Gurbani is almost feet level in this video...

[m.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login