ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GURU SAHIB'S JOT COMES IN A BIBI!!!!!!!

Posted by harkasimran247 
A bibi here in our city is a granthi's wife.
I've heard from sangat that on thursday s guru sahib's jot from SGGSji travels and comes into her after she do ardaas. And 4-5people do the Mattha tek to bibi.and she gives thaapdaa..and then they ask their problems .She also tells about their future.
Sometimes when we are having Sunday samagam at gurdwara she sits in her room(granthi 's)and one of those 5persons who do Martha them do bibi comes and say to sang at(doing langar Seva)ki guru sahab da eh hukum aaya h o hukum hoeeaa h . Sometimes they say aaj SHAHEED SINGHaan da eh hukam hoeaa hain change your Seva do Seva like this and many more things..
This has caused disturbance in sangat. Recently a puratan naam abheaasee singh in our city had some injury then a message came from that bibi that ohna the kisse ne toona kitta h. His singh te blame laeea o gurdvare da sab ton vadda sevadaar &filled with gareebi.
So sang at has devided . IS THIS POSSIBLE KE GURU SAHAB DI JOT ENTERS FROM SGGS JI TO THAT BIBI?????????
What should sang at do?????????
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
harkasimran247 Wrote:
. IS THIS POSSIBLE KE GURU
> SAHAB DI JOT ENTERS FROM SGGS JI TO
> a SINGH /BIBI?
>
This sounds like a pile of jungle paani.
If guru sahibs jot comes into people, then why has this never happened in Sikh history before? Unless I'm the only one that hasn't heard about it.
We have had so many Brahmgianis and Jot Vigasis, why didn't they have Guru Sahib talking through them like this?
Why every Thursday? "Oh I become a brahmgiani every Thursday dude" Sounds like a variation of that "don't wash your hair on this day of the week" Someone that believes in superstitions probably creatively made this up.
I didn't understand the part about the Abhiasi Singh. Did people blame him for being cursed or cursing or something?
It seems like some major pakhand.
I agree with SinghAbb,

Pile of Jungle Paani for sure.

Preetam Singh
Back in childhood I visited Chintpurni and Jwalaji with my family. The Maata supposedly came inside an old bibi who started break dancing and rotating her head left and right, up and down, opening up her hair. People were running to matha tek to her and she was slapping everyone as a sign of blessing.

ਮੇਰੀ ਵਾਰੀ ਆਈ ਤਾਂ ਮੇਰੇ ਵੀ ਮਾਤਾ ਨੇ ਖਿੱਚ ਕੇ ਮਾਰੀ ਪਿੱਠ ਤੇ | ਮੈਂ ਸੋਚਾਂ ਯਾਰ ਜੇ ਇਹਨਾ ਦੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਜੁੱਤੀਆਂ ਖਾਣ ਲਈ ਹੋਰ ਕੀਤੇ ਜਾਣ ਦੀ ਕੀ ਲੋੜ ?
Pure pakhand.
vaheguru ji ka khalsa
vaheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji where is this bibi? so she is saying tuna things to puratan singh Abhiasi for sure bibi is doing bakbas. guru ke singhs should do something about this before she will make her many chele and chelian.
must be a bhoot that possessed her not Guru Jee's jot
harkasimran247
What should sangat do?????????

If jot from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is getting inside her then Sangat should ask her to speak out from Ang1 to Ang1430 in 48 hours non-stop as a form of Akhand Path without looking into SGGS Jee. The test should as simple as that.

Is that too much to ask from a person who claim jot has entered into his/her body.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Where is this? One should expose this act to sangat so proper action can be taken ESPECIALLY if its happening inside a gurudwara.

Agreed with the suggestion above by jaskirat
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login