ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snake bite treatment by Mantras

Posted by jagjitsingh 
Khalsa ji,

When someone get bitten by a poisonous snake and medical treatment is not available at that moment, Can Amritdhari sikh avail snake bite treatment from BABAs who recite mantras to eliminate venom from the body. Could that type of treatment makes sikh as a "Tankhayia"??
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Only usable Mantar for a Gursikh is Gurmantar.

Gursikh should have Pooran Bishvaash in Naam Gurmantar to solve any problem.

Preetam Singh
Thanks Preetam Singh ji,

Here i am not asking for gurmantar.... In our rural areas few wanjaras type people have technique or you can say mantar by which they save the life of people bitten by snakes. I am sure that he has saved many lives since. My question is that if an amritdhari can avail treatment without any concern of his mantras.
Thanks Preetam Singh ji For replying..

My concern is not about GURMANTAR.... In our rural areas a few wanjaras type people have technique or you can say mantar by which they save the life of person bitten by snake and i m sure that he has saved many lives so far. My question was that if an amritdhari can avail treatment from such person without any concern of his mantras. The person who treats, recite mantras by his own and he do not ask the patient to speak and repeat.
No still can't use those Mantars. Gursikhs can only rely on Gurmantar.

Preetam Singh
Bhai Jagjit Singh Jio,

Gursikh has a great Bharosa that ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਕੋ ਮਾਰਿ ਜੀਵਾਲਿ ਨ ਸਾਕੈ ਤਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਨ ਕਾਇਤੁ ਕੜਈਐ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

If a poisonous snake bites then still it is in hands of Akal Purakh to save one or end the swaas. Snake is to blame in case of death becuase due to previous Karams there is something to pay off that snake.

In regards to Vanjara people, they have skill (some others too) to suck snake poison from body. There is nothing wrong getting treatment from them if they are in reach.

Daas doesn't know any different Mantar for snake bite but there is one procedure that is used on all other bites, i.e. sting from bees/bugs and etc. Didn't try with snake bite yet but no harm to try if someone wants to. This can be tried until a conventional medical treatment arrives or not possible.

Original Mantar used in this procedure has a couplet which asks a King to devoid the bite reaction. I tried before and seems workable but then Gurmat thought took over the precedent that no Mantar is above Gurmantar. But Gurmantar can't be told to anyone if asked by someone for this procedure. I would say use Moolmantar instead and it works. ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਤਾਂ ਭੂੰਡੀਆਂ ਜਾਂ ਖੱਖਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਡੰਗ ਦਾ ਅਸਾਨ ਜਿਹਾ ਹੀ ਇਲਾਜ਼ ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਸੀ।

Here is the procedure:

1) Locate the bitten place precisely.
2) Remove your Sarabloh Kara.
3) Rub Kara over the bitten place (sting) in one direction (possibly opposite to the sting direction). Don't worry if you can't figure out the direction, just make sure Kara has to be rubbed in one direction only. Not back and forth.
4) Do five Moolmantar Jaap while rubbing.
5) Say Fateh at the end and then you should be sting free.

Note: Above is not a medical treatment or professional advise. Use at your discretion with faith.
Speaking of snake bites, this has reminded of a funny, yet sad incident, which my dad narrated it to me. This happened in his village when he was growing up. It's a short incident which should have the reader question the authority or trust of these "Vanjaras".

When my dad was growing up in his village, there was a man who claimed he knew how to treat snake bites. In fact, he even claimed that if a snake entered somebody's house, he could hypnotize that reptile, thereby control the snake and have it safely leave the premises. All of these claims were just a gimmick for his show biz.
This one time, big scary nasty cobra snake entered somebody's house. Those people were so scared and didn't know what to do. They called him in hopes of maybe he could help them get rid of the snake. When he arrived, he started doing all sorts of pakhand to perpetuate that he had some occult powers or he could hypnotize the snake. As he drew closer and closer, the cobra immediately attacked this "Vanjara" and bit him all over his body. Well needless to say, this poor fellow suffered a lot due to the tremendous amount of snake bites, and that too from a cobra. He didn't survive the attack.
My point is, these claims that the "Vanjara" people make, should only be taken by a grain of salt, meaning we shouldn't be so quick in putting our full faith in such people.
Thanks a lot all of you for your valuable guidance.
Baba harnam singh Ji rampur khede waale he has treated a person with gurbani (he used to do mool mantar maala 30 times a day) who was not able to stand himself.
BSB Randhir Singh Ji helped their father to get free from malaria by MANNE KI PAUDEE.
BSB Randhir Singh Ji has done PRET UDHAAR with guru roop amrit roop paaras baani.
SARAB ROG KA AUKHAD NAAM .
SATGUR SACCHA VAID HAI.
What we need is BHAROSAA DAAN , on gurbani (guru)
Guru Sarah kalaa samrath hai .So Amritdhaaris should not go to any baabe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login