ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bhai jodh singh dehli

Posted by Gupt1 
bhai jodh singh dehli
October 17, 2014 06:02AM
Daas has been thinking of bhai sahib. Bhai sahib wrote the pustak "son chirri charhi gain".

If i am right, bhai sahib is still alive and resides in Dehli.

Can anyone share more about bhai jodh singh jee - meetings/experiences with them or any pictures recent or old.

I have seen bhai sahib name mentioned in the new sura magazines and also in connection with a new gurmat vidyala, so I think bhai sahib are still active.

Bhai jodh singh jee has done lot of sangat of bhai randhir singh and the other Gursikhs yet I have never seen them - in kirtan smagams etc. There are only few puratan roohan left in the Sikh Panth...... It would be wonderful if somebody could do interview with bhai sahib and other such gursikhs (bapu harbhajan singh jee) and post online. Some of us may never get the chance to do their sangat.

Dhanvaad jeeo.

Onkar Singh.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: bhai jodh singh dehli
October 17, 2014 07:35AM
Hanjee. Bhai Sahib Ji lives in Pitampura, Delhi. He is nearly 95 years old, still writing books on Gurmat.

This is a recent picture of Bhai Sahib doing Raul Seva at Akhand Paath Sahib, Delhi Samagam, 30 September, 2014. It was clicked towards the Bhog of Akhand Paath Sahib, when Bhai Sahib was reading Salok Mahalla 9.
October 17, 2014 07:54AM
Dhanvaad jeeo.

Great to to bhai sahib in doing seva at such age.

If you have any audio of bhai sahib please share.

Also what other books has bhai sahib wrote besides "son chirri charhi gain"? If they are online please share.
October 21, 2014 01:54AM

It would be wonderful if somebody could do interview with bhai sahib and other such gursikhs (bapu harbhajan singh jee) and post online.

I doubt if they would agree to get interviewed. It's not hard to guess why. smiling smiley
October 21, 2014 06:50AM
The interview/conversation would not be about the individuals i.e. bapu jee. bhai jodh singh jee rather just a general vichaar in regards to the history of jatha, doing sangat of bhai randheer singh jee, present situation of sikh panth and advice on how to move forward and attain chardi kalaa for panth.

There is a good interview done with grandson of bhai avtar singh jee grandson of giani gurbachan singh jee on history of taksal and jeevans/rehit of gursikhs in the past. I can provide link if anyone interested.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login