ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my dreams

Posted by jaskaur_1968 
my dreams
September 22, 2014 05:50PM
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh,
today morning i slept 5am after my nitnem, while i was listenig to ASSA Ji Di VAAR from Gurudware bangla sahib ji on tv. Then i had a dream about i went outside in yard to get something from my back yard, time was around 2 am, then i heard a man on the street walking saying something loudly about Guru Teg Bhadur ji. First i scared from him, later i thought he is good guy. after that i quickly came inside my house and then woke up from sleep mode, looked at my tv screen there was Giani ji doing Katha from Bangla sahib Gurudwara about Guru Teg Bahadur ji. i have similar dreams happened few times. any body knows could this happen. i remmeber i was in deep sleep.

Gurufateh j
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: my dreams
September 23, 2014 08:57AM
This is very common. If you sleep right next to something playing on your laptop or TV, like katha or keertan, the same voice and sound is heard in your sleep/dream as well. Nothing to worry about, its absolutely normal.
Re: my dreams
September 30, 2014 11:40AM
Before having real life experiences from bhagtee, one starts having positive dreams that includes telling of the future, darshan of guru sahib, darshan of mahapurkhs etc. There is no way to figure out the exact meanings of these dreams, and you will continue to have more and more. It is best to let it happen and not think too much about, but always don't ignore them completely because Guru Sahib maybe teaching us through these dreams. This dreams shows you are on the right path, keep moving forward in your bhagtee and you will get the answers to all your questions by yourself
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login