ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Enslaved by Islamic State

Posted by piyasi chatrik 
Enslaved by Islamic State
August 30, 2014 05:04PM
Majority of us go about our individual lives not caring about what happens in the world.

Being curious of the ISIS menace I stumbled upon Twitter accounts of 2 ISIS fighters & 1 a wife of a fighter.

Have a look at the grim reality:

When pain and humiliation is inflcinted in the name of "Allah".

For those who still doubt, what happens to slave women in Islam. Google "slave women+Islam"

Its about time Khalsa Panth did ardaas to Vahiguroo to intervene.

Chota veer
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Enslaved by Islamic State
August 30, 2014 08:55PM
I agree ji, and fear slaves could be some Sikhs from UK, misled as per many true incidents revealed on web, other media ji..but as it is, our Singh Soormey have sacrificed enough in India, and this kaum more dangerous jio...roar like lions we must though...Vahiguroo rakha Singha/ Singhnio nu!
August 30, 2014 11:10PM
I've been reading up on them and they follow a revivalist movement called Wahhabism, which is like an extreme version of Sunni Islam. The head, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi, also known as Caliph Ibrahim among his followers has a PhD in Islamic studies. They use the Quran, Hadiths, and another Islamic text to justify their horrible treatment of women. In order to gain a more indept analysis of their religion, Singhs should read up Quran: 4:34, 2:282, and all of "65". Plus the hadiths are just... Vaaheguroo. I've personally only read the accounts of Aisha, the third wife of Muhammad who married Muhammad when she was 6 and consummated when she was 9 and he was 56.
This type of sickening behavior is not just happening in the Arab world its even happening in developed Democracies such as the UK. Girl are drugged, raped, and sold. Some of these girls even come from Sikh backgrounds. Bhai Mokham SIngh Ji from the UK has done an excellent job in fighting against this sickness. Like Baba Deep Singh Ji he is helping the victims and their families.
September 02, 2014 12:40PM
Isis Beheads Second American Reporter Steven Sotloff: [abcnews.go.com]
September 12, 2014 04:00PM

source: Facebook
its difficult to write this....may conscience of some awaken

When I started this thread, I dont think many even understood the gravity behind it. Or the reason for me saying
Chatrik
Its about time Khalsa Panth did ardaas to Vahiguroo to intervene.

In Qur'aan, this verse , the term " those your right hand possesses" refers to women slave a man owns. Its permissibale for him, to engage for kamic purpose with her without marrying her. He may have many as he wish.(But marrying wives with mahr is limited to 4)

So has the Islamic State admited to it?
Yes they did in their magazine latest publication called Dabiq Issue #4:
Islamic State, Dabiq
Accordingly, the Islamic State dealt with this group as the majority of fuqahā’ have indicat- ed how mushrikīn should be dealt with. Unlike the Jews and Christians, there was no room for jizyah payment. Also, their women could be en- slaved unlike female apostates who the majority of the fuqahā’ say cannot be enslaved and can only be given an ultimatum to repent or face the sword. After capture, the Yazidi women and chil- dren were then divided according to the Sharī’ah amongst the fighters of the Islamic State who participated in the Sinjar operations, after one fifth of the slaves were transferred to the Islamic State’s authority to be divided as khums.
Refer to page14-15, source I am quoting is here:
[khilafah.link]
They dont shy away from it because Koran is the "word of Allah". So they see the need to fear no one or anything on this matter. Hadiths reaffirm slavery also.
The women captured are considered ghanima(war booty) which is halal to take & is distributed among fighters after battles as per Sharia by emirs.
Here are dusht Islamic State fighters in Mosul discussing Sabay'ya(female slave) buying, leaked to youtube:
[www.youtube.com]

The price of these women is determined by factors such as:
-age (younger the better)
-beauty
-virginity
Besides that, these slaves also do labor, for which they have no earnings. So, literally a SLAVE.
A lot of facts can be written on this matter but it may be very disturbing for many to read...digesting it would be another...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Estimation of Yezidi women being enslaved are as minimum as 2500 & some estimates max upto 7000.

Perhaps, we didnt care much these women were not our mother,sister & daughters biologically...
Perhaps, we didn't care much because they were not of 'our community/faith/country'.

Its the 21st century and 2014....thousands of women of a defenseless community were enslaved. The world stood by, watched and did very minimal.

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login