ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help..Don't Know What To Eat

Posted by Parvinder Singh 
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਮੈ ਹੁਣੇ ਏਕ ਹਫ਼ਤਾ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਬਿਬੇਕ ਰਿਹਤ ਰਖੀ ਹੈ ....nd ਮੇਰੇ ਕੁਛ doubts ਹਨ ਖਾਣ ਪੀਣ ਤੋਂ related

1) ਮੈ ਆਪਣੇ institute ਜਾਣ ਵੇਲੇ ਰਸਤੇ ਵਿਚ fruit market ਤੋਂ fruits ਲੈ ਕੇ ਖਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਸੀ ....ਇਹ ਮੇਰਾ Daily Routine ਸੀ.
ਪਰ ਇਥੇ India ਵਿਚ ਸਾਰੇ fruit sellers Non-Devotees ਹਨ ....ਤੇ ਕੀ ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਤੋਂ fruits ਲੈ ਕੇ ਨਹੀ ਖਾ ਸਕਦਾ ਮੈ.....ਕੀ ਇਹ ਬਿਬੇਕ ਦੇ ਸਿਧਾਂਤਾ ਤੋਂ ਉਲਟ ਹੈ...If Yes Than What To Do

2) ਦੂਜੀ ਗਲ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ(milk) ਨੂੰ ਲੈ ਕੇ ਹੈ...ਅਜ ਕਲ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ packed ਮਿਲਦਾ ਹੈ poly bags ਵਿਚ ਤੇ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਵੀ ਨਹੀ ਛਕ ਸਕਦਾ ਮੈ...ਅਗਰ ਨਹੀ ਛਕ ਸਕਦਾ ਫੇਰ ਕੀ ਕਰਾਂ bcz ਆਪ ਗਾਵਾਂ ਮੱਝਾਂ ਦਾ ਦੁਧ ਚੋ ਕੇ ਲੇਆਣਾ....ਬੜਾ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ ਹੈ .

Please Help Me ..._/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Veer jee fruits sare singh khande nei teh sare India dei singh fruit seller kollon he fruit khareedei haan
Bus ik gal da dyaan rkhna ki jadu fruit lo teh unu changee tarah Dho kei khao.
Teh jithe samundar di gal hai teh oh tuc apne lagge koi dairy search kro teh uthon lo teh usnu ubbal kei use kro
Packets da doodh theek nae honda India ch.Vaise v samundar jootha nae honda jad unu ubaal lea jae ustoon bad kisi v non amritdhari dei hatton bachoo jeee...

Bhul chuk maaf
Vaheguruoo jee kaa khalsa
Vaheguruoo jee kii fateh....
1. Fruits should be washed before eating.
2. Milk packed in polybags (khulla dudh) should not be consumed. One should get raw milk directly by oneself, or through another Gursikh, not through Non-Amritdharis.

Where do you live Guru Pyaareo?
Mohkam Vrg I Used To Live In New Delhi(India)
Anonymous User
Re: Need Help..Don't Know What To Eat
August 28, 2014 02:54PM
Respectfully Mokham Singh Ji, could you please define Amrit dhari or Gursikh as per Gurbani & Guru Granth Sahib ji. Naam is the only Amrit, if I am not mistaken, how will one recognize true Gursikh, thanks. Humble....speck of dust. (अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥ )

Respectfully Mokham Singh Ji, could you please define Amrit dhari or Gursikh as per Gurbani & Guru Granth Sahib ji. Naam is the only Amrit, if I am not mistaken, how will one recognize true Gursikh, thanks. Humble....speck of dust. (अम्रितु नामु निधानु भोजनु खाइआ ॥ )

Naam is Amrit, Gurbani is also Amrit as per Gurbani and then the Khande Pahul prepared through Gurbani and Gupt Naam Abhyaas by Punj Pyare is also Amrit. The Khande Pahul is a prerequisite to get Naam Amrit.

According to Gurbani and Bhai Gurdaas jee's Vaara, Gur-Deekhiya is a must in order to become a Sikh and to be able to get imbued in Naam. Please ponder upon these Pankitis:

ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਦੀਖਿਆ ਸੇ ਸਚਿ ਰਾਤੇ ॥

ਗੁਰ ਦੀਖਿਆ ਲੈ ਸੋਇ ਸਿਖੁ ਸਦਾਇਆ॥

ਬਿਨੁ ਦੀਖਿਆ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਦੀ ਮਰਿ ਜਨਮੇ ਵਿਚਿ ਨਰਕ ਪਵਾਸੀ॥

Deekhiya now a days is given by Punj Pyare in the Hazoori of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee. This is the way to become a Sikh.

Kulbir Singh
Anonymous User
August 28, 2014 09:31PM
Respected Kulbir Singh ji,
I am speechless..........Gur-Deekhiya is those who go on obeying True-Guru's instructions......updays je ditaa satguroo so suni-aa sikhee kannay......jin satgur kaa bhaanaa mani-aa tin charhee chavgan vannay.........ih chaal niraalee gurmukhee gur deekhi-aa sun man bhinnay. ...God bless all......with utmost respect....please forgive.....

Gur-Deekhiya is those who go on obeying True-Guru's instructions

ਪ੍ਰਥਮ ਰਹਿਤ ਯਹਿ ਜਾਨ ਖੰਡੇ ਕੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕੇ ॥
ਸੋਈ ਸਿੰਘ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਅਵਰ ਨ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਜੋ ਲਏ ॥

Is this not the True Guru's instruction?

Are you trying to say one does not need to go to the Panj Pyaare and take Khande Di Pahul to get initiated as a Sikh?
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014 10:15AM
Respectfully saying that Guru Granth Sahib is more power full than people give credit. Any human being who reads/listens & follows Guru Granth Sahib can attain salvation. There are four doors to get into the Harmandir Sahib, which symbolize the openness of the Sikhs towards all people and religions.
If one goes to Panj pyaree Panj Pyaare and take Khande Di Pahul & follows guru teaching than more power to them & they look pious & do path **are better human being than me**but Hirda has to be pure.....one has to be humble.....not think higher than others.....if they don't follow Guru teachings.....cannot become Jivan Muktas.......Guru teaching is not just outer appearance....Jo prab ki mil boch ha khoj shabad me leh..............

Guru Granth Sahib is full of examples of outer appearances......one who looks inside forgets outside......as per your.....One should get raw milk directly by oneself, or through another Gursikh, not through Non-Amritdharis.........what if that person have tasted the NAAM AMRIT.....please forgive....................NOT INTEND TO HURT ANY BODY FEELINGS...COS SAB BRAM HA....

ALSO IF THERE IS ANYONE ON THIS SITE WHO IS SUHAGAN-PLEASE PRESPOND......greatly appreciated.......peck of dust......
Humble jeeo,

It is not possible to taste Naam without having received Amrit from Panj Pyare.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਉ ਬੁਰਾ ॥੧੩॥

Until you give your head to Guru Sahib by taking Amrit from Panj Pyare and keeping Rehit, you are a Nigura, and the above mentioned Pankti will pertain to you. So how could your "Hirda be pure"?

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਿਨੈ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ॥

It is impossible to reach Vaheguru without Satguru Nanak Dev jee, therefore one must become Guru Vala by receiving Khanday Ki Pahul.

I would suggest you read the Pustak by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh "Naam Te Naam Da Data Satguru".

Preetam Singh
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014 03:04PM
Respected Pritam Singh jee...one should not get angry if one is guru ka Sikh. You are right about Guru Nanak Dev jee. Well muslim kings tortured our Guru's because they though they knew God better & their way was right way....or so did pandits....Journey to meet God is not that easy as you think.....

In the beginning there was WORD, WORD was God... God's Word, called Shabad, Shabd, or Gurbani, is the only formal Sikh Guru. True Guru, who is always the True Spiritual Teacher of everyone, is the Shabad, the Word.

I would suggest one should look inside themselves...everything is there....but one need Guru's grace....ਸਭ ਕਿਛੁ ਘਰ ਮਹਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਨਾਹੀ ॥
ਗੁਰ ਪਰਸਾਦੀ ਜਿਨੀ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਸੋ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਸੁਹੇਲਾ ਜੀਉ ॥੧॥
Humble jee, what gave you the idea that Preetam Singh is angry.

Anyway, before we proceed further in this discussion, please lay out your opinion on the following questions:

1. How do you think one becomes a Sikh i.e. what's the procedure in becoming a Sikh?

2. Can one become a Sikh without getting initiated by Punj Pyare; in other words, can one become a Sikh without first taking Khanda Pahul from Punj Pyare?

3. Do you believe in adopting a human guru to meet God?

Kulbir Singh
Anonymous User
August 29, 2014 06:07PM
Well respected Kulbir Sigh Jee,

Accept my apologizes as my intent is to encourage everyone to believe in Gurbani as paapi like me have seen wonders. I am blessed by his grace. I never knew BAANI could have that profound effect & I was an idiot or ignorant or/& still am. But if I tell you things you won't believe, the wonders of mool mantra or Gurbani/Simran.

As per your questions:

1)Well Sikh is a disciple/subject of the Guru, So basically anyone can become a Sikh who obey gurus instructions.

2) Amritdhari Sikh has to have Khanda Pahul from Punj Pyare.

3) We have 11 Gurus-including Guru Granth Sahib. I believe in them.

ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਬਦ ਭੇਦੁ ਨਹੀ ਆਇਆ ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਸੰਤਾਏ ॥੩॥: ਆਪੇ ਸਬਦੁ ਆਪੇ ਨੀਸਾਨੁ ॥

Kulbir Singh jee, you are all very learned people but I am an ignorant fool but has been blessed. I am amazed so is my family & so is our respected family member who is Amrtidhari Sikh & is Jevan mukta. You know funny thing is that his own kids think that he favours me but he explained to them its up to Vaheguru to see who is worthy or not.....my journey continues but has been amazing so far....God bless all. Please forgive me .....peck of dust....
Humble jio,

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Humble
1)Well Sikh is a disciple/subject of the Guru, So basically anyone can become a Sikh who obey gurus instructions

Good to see that you think that one can only become a sikh if he/she obeys the hukam of Guru. So do you think "Khande Di paul" is hukam of Guru Sahib or not? As Mohkam Singh ji wrote above

ਪ੍ਰਥਮ ਰਹਿਤ ਯਹਿ ਜਾਨ ਖੰਡੇ ਕੀ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਛਕੇ ॥
ਸੋਈ ਸਿੰਘ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਅਵਰ ਨ ਪਾਹੁਲ ਜੋ ਲਏ ॥

and Preetam Singh ji wrote

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਨਹੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਿਗੁਰੇ ਕਾ ਹੈ ਨਾਉ ਬੁਰਾ ॥੧੩॥

Aren't these hukams of Guru Sahib?

Humble jio,

you asked

Humble
ALSO IF THERE IS ANYONE ON THIS SITE WHO IS SUHAGAN-PLEASE PRESPOND..

Suhagans don't have to to prove others that they are suhagans, there roop (inner and outer) shows they are suhagan.

Do you follow *Prabh milne ka chao/Bhai sewa singh tarmala group" by any chance?

Please answer the questions asked by Bh Kulbir Singh more clearly. it seems you don't want to answer clearly?

Guru Sahib Kirpaa Karan

If one goes to Panj pyaree Panj Pyaare and take Khande Di Pahul & follows guru teaching than more power to them & they look pious & do path **are better human being than me**but Hirda has to be pure.....one has to be humble.....not think higher than others.....if they don't follow Guru teachings.....cannot become Jivan Muktas.......Guru teaching is not just outer appearance....Jo prab ki mil boch ha khoj shabad me leh..............

1)Well Sikh is a disciple/subject of the Guru, So basically anyone can become a Sikh who obey gurus instructions.

2) Amritdhari Sikh has to have Khanda Pahul from Punj Pyare.

It seems that you are not understanding what it is all about. Or you just don't want to understand. Please read the Pustak Bhai Preetam Singh has suggested.

Guru Granth Sahib is full of examples of outer appearances......one who looks inside forgets outside......as per your.....One should get raw milk directly by oneself, or through another Gursikh, not through Non-Amritdharis.........what if that person have tasted the NAAM AMRIT.....please forgive....................NOT INTEND TO HURT ANY BODY FEELINGS...COS SAB BRAM HA....

Clearly, you mean to say that Bibek is not Guru Sahib's Rehit. You can find plenty of discussions and articles about this topic on this forum. Please make an effort to read them.

Humble Gursikhs are not those who merely say, "I'm lower than others, I'm everyone's Charan Dhooree." Humble Gursikhs are those who obey all of Guru Sahib Hukams (including all of Guru Sahib's Rehits).

Now please answer this question in Yes or No, "Have to taken Amrit from Panj Pyare in the Hazoori of Guru Granth Sahib Ji?"

(On a side note : Just read through the whole thread and try to see that someone could have learnt something from this thread. But you have turned it into a non constructive debate. Please start a new thread in the future.)
Anonymous User
August 30, 2014 05:58AM
हठि न पतीजै ना बहु भेखै

REHAT: IS CODE OF CONDUCT.

Do you follow *Prabh milne ka chao/Bhai sewa singh tarmala group" by any chance?

I think he might be part of the Dasam Duaari Sangat in British Columbia ( Canada). There are good Naam Abhyiaasi Gurusikhs who keep rehat in this sangat, but then there other weird people ( very weird) who make a show of spirituality, and take out all the sacredness of spirituality. Having the sangat of such people can have bad influence on people who are new into Sikhi. Here are the two main features of such weird people.

1) They think they are more blessed and better then other Gursikhs. Some of them havent even taken Amrit , yet they feel that they are so spiritually high some of the basic traditions such as taking Amrit is useless.

2) They have fake spiritual experiences. Some of them imagine a light in their mind and they assume they have had darshan of Waaheguru Ji. The same way some people take a photo of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji concentrate on the feet of the photo and think they are seeing Guru Sahibs charan kamal. Or the same way people ( mainly yogis and radha swamis) place their pinkey finger and thumb together and imagine to hear the sounds of flutes , and then assuming they are listening to Anhad Shabad. These experiences are all psychological and not spiritual; they are not genuine experiences of Gurmat Spirituality. They are tricks of the mind, and such experiences are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS for people who want to walk on the narrow path of Gurmat. The truth is only humble servants of Gurmat who are patient become candidates of Gurmat Spirituality. Nowadays we have to many new-age spiritualist looking for quick fix to God, and along the way their mind creates illusions which they regard as spiritual experiences. All we can do is pray for such people.
Before khandey baatay ki pahul, the way of taking Amrit was by a method called charan Amrit or charan pahul.
The concept of Amrit wasn't something"new" introduced by Guru Giving Singh Ji, He just changed the way Amrit was to be prepared and given to worthy candidates. Bhai Gurdaas ji in his vaars has mentioned Charan Amrit quite a few times.
ਸੁਣੀ ਪੁਕਾਰਿ ਦਾਤਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਗ ਮਾਹਿ ਪਠਾਾਿਆ||
ਚਰਨ ਧੋਇ ਰਹਰਾਸਿ ਕਰਿ ਚਰਣਾਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸਿਖਾਂ ਪੀਲਾਇਆ||
ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪੂਰਨ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਇਕ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ||
ਚਾਰੇ ਪੈਰ ਧਰਮ ਦੇ ਚਾਰਿ ਵਰਨ ਇਕ ਵਰਨੁ ਕਰਾਇਆ||
ਰਾਣਾ ਰੰਕ ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਪੈਰੀ ਪਵਣਾ ਜਗਿ ਵਰਤਾਇਆ||
ਉਲਟਾ ਖੇਲ ਪਿਰੰਮ ਦਾ ਪੈਰਾਂ ਉਫਰਿ ਸੀਸੁ ਨਿਵਾਇਆ||
ਕਲਿਜੁਗ ਬਾਬੇ ਤਾਰਿਆ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਪੜਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸੁਣਾਇਆ||
ਕਲਿ ਤਾਰਣਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਆਇਆ ||੨੩||

There are tons of examples which allude to this. In Sukhmani Sahib, it states the following:
ਚਰਨ ਸਾਧ ਕੇ ਧੋਇ ਧੋਇ ਪੀਉ ||
ਅਰਪਿ ਸਾਧ ਕਉ ਅਪਨਾ ਜੀਉ

Here, "Saadh" means Guru Sahib only. And the meaning is clearly to take Amrit. This Baani was written before Khandey baatay ki pahul was introduced and Abhilaakhees became Amritdhari through charan Amrit.

It's very saddening and hurtful that you state only one member in your family has taken Pahul and the rest are nigurey. Amrit is necessary and is the first step in becoming a Sikh.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2014 07:27PM
Thanks for all the praise you showered on me, I don' think I am worthy. As God is in everybody.

So respected Sukhdeep Singh jee, there are many Hindu families, who believe in Guru Granth Sahib, as per your thinking they cannot attain salvation. Guru Granth Sahib is more powerful than you think. No one has found Paramatma...without Guru/Satguru................Sab sikhon ko hukam ha guru manyo Granth.......jo prab ko mil boch ha khoj shabad me leh....

.......................I think this form is for people like you.....Good luck....................ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਬਦ ਭੇਦੁ ਨਹੀ ਆਇਆ ਤਬ ਲਗੁ ਕਾਲੁ ਸੰਤਾਏ ॥੩॥
August 30, 2014 09:06PM
I agree with Khandey Batey Ki Pahul, then we not only become Sikhs, but get blessed with opening of Dasam Duar..because one of blessed Singhni bride, told me her father conducted major Amrit Sinchar with full Maryada for Sikh kaum in Punjab...thus, she got blessed after just 2 months of Naam, and Sehaj Path bhagti.
And I have totally lost the little blessings I got for doubting langar rehit...and now anxious to take pesh or Khandey Batey Ki Pahul again..
So humble, keeping full rehit after blessings of Khandey Batey Ki Pahul is without doubt the key to Dasam Duar, Vahiguroo jodharia...
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo atey Guru Pyareo Jio...
Anonymous User
August 31, 2014 07:19AM
I believe taking Amrit is a scared ceremony which one should partake if he or she can respect it.

Its funny everyone is calling me names & you guys are supposed to be God's people. Did any one even think or read what I wrote. I am all for taking Amrit & so do Christians.

Amrit makes one a Sikh....rehat payaree muj ko Sikh payara nahe....code of conduct.....sucham of SPEECH/eyes/hearing/soch/thought/actions/deeds....controlling 5 vices...10 indria.....look into the mirror.....

thhaal vich thinn vasathoo peeou sath santhokh veechaaro ||
anmrith naam thaakur kaa paeiou jis kaa sabhas adhhaaro............

Do you know Guru Gobind has blessed a hindu person who use to live in Toronto now in usa with his Darshan.

TRY TO LOVE GOD/BAANI.................RAB RAKHAA.....
Fully understood where you are coming from. Do tell us when you get blessed by His Darshan.
We'll consider your advices.

Do you know Guru Gobind has blessed a hindu person who use to live in Toronto now in usa with his Darshan.

May Guru Sahib bless us too. And please learn to write full name of our Guru Pita with respect.

No more discussion please. Enough time wasted already. Admins please close the topic.

Are we suppose to be impressed? Everyday a Gursikh looks in the mirror they have Darshan of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Everytime they do parkash they have his darshan. And this is just for a normal sikh who keep the basic maryada. His beloved Khalsa Sikh get his darshan 24/7 for 365 days of the year.

Mr. Humble, if you have a genuine interest in Gurmat then you should not expect to come on a Gurmat forum and mock some of the very basic traditions of Gurmat living. Did you expect us to hand out flowers to you for these type of remarks.
How can you taste Amrit without having Amrit in you.lol.
Its like a glass of water without having water in it.Glass is our Deh(Body) and Water is Amrit.
Read some good books my dear friend to have knowledge about what Amrit is?
And please be humble with Gurmukhs on this forum .If you dont know anything
it would be better to leave.What you writing is disturbing to everyone religious sentiments.

May God Bless me and you too grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login