ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurmat Kamahee Camp 2014 (BC)

Posted by gsingh 
Gurmat Kamahee Camp 2014 (BC)
June 24, 2014 09:56PM
Vaahiguroojeekhakhalsa Vaahiguroojeekeefateh

For the first time a special Gurmat Kamahee Camp will be taking place at Khalsa Centre at Miracle Valley, in Mission, British Columbia from August 10 to 16th 2014. This will be strictly a Kamahee only camp, the entirety will be focused on doing as much Abhiaas and reading as much Bani as possible. Amritvela will start at 2 am followed by Nitnem and Asa Dee Vaar until 9 am. Throughout the day Sangat will read Bani and do Abhiaas with small breaks in between for Langar and rest. There will be an evening Darbar with Rehras Sahib and Keertan followed by Langar, with lights out at 8:30 pm. Bana is mandatory for the entire camp, with Blue Gurmukhi Bana being the recommendation. The camp does not have a fee but Sangat is recommended to give a $100 to cover the costs for Langar and campsite fees.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Gurmat Kamahee Camp 2014 (BC)
June 25, 2014 08:28AM
Waheguru ! Sach Khand camp is what it seems like the more appropriate name for the very blessed who will attend this camp.
Sikh kaum require such camps world over, as I heard from 2 very blessed Singhnis that Naam meditation, and Sehaj path of Gurbani opened Their Dasam Duar...so They have seen Waheguru, and Sach Khand...
If I receive same blessings, I will appeal for oppressed Sikhs in Punjab, especially SOPW, and their families...and humbly ask Waheguru when is kalyug raj going to end...
Good efforts Bhai Sahib Jio, Gurmat Naam Abhiyaas Kamayee Camps are need of the hour.
June 25, 2014 01:46PM
Wonderful!
Very good effort! Only through serious and intense Bhagti efforts can the spiritual aspirations of meeting Vaheguru jee be fulfilled.

Kulbir Singh
June 26, 2014 05:02AM
Sat Sri Akal Guru Pyareo,
i would like to humbly share Gurbani Gyan video I came across as I was searching for Tera Kita Jato nahin YouTube video...
what the camp participants will benefit from too...kalyug distractions...
[www.youtube.com]

"Bhai Mahinder Singh is regularly invited at the Samagams organized by Bhai Bakshish Singh jee (e.g. a special Naam Kamaaee Samagam at his home in December), and he performs Ardaas there as well."

Bhai kulbir singh jee, what is the maryada/routine of this naam kamayee smagam organized by jathedar jee. Also do Toronto singhs also organise/run naam kamai smagams, if so what is the maryada/routine.

If we can understand the routine that should be implemented in these smagams hopefully they they can be organized by Gurmukhs in other countries as well.
A great initiative by the BC Sangat!!
August 20, 2014 06:37PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

So...anyone go? How was it? Curious minds want to know, in case they are interested in attending any future ones. winking smiley
August 21, 2014 12:11AM
Vaahiguroo

Dekha Hee Parvaan!

It was beyond words.

If anyonewants any details please send me a private message.
Gurmukh laha laye gaye grinning smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
i only attended for sunday monday and tuesday, could not stay for whole week due to my job. it was hard tapseya. simran, gurbani and kirtan were awsome. i want to join this kind of camp in future.

waheguru ji ki khalsa
waheguru ji ki fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login