ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

totally ashamed

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
totally ashamed
May 12, 2014 04:12PM
Sorry I feel terribly ashamed to paste the pictures and news. Its painful.

[www.nydailynews.com]

[www.nydailynews.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: totally ashamed
May 12, 2014 08:48PM
There was a time in history when Sikh men saved the honor of girls/women sad smiley
how many do we see today with such valour and willingness to protect the honor of women?
From the pictures in articles, he appears to be a tyaar-bar-tyaar Gursikh, and many will mistake him for one too. Seriously, all this good humanitarian work we do to exemplify a positive outlook on Sikhs, is ruined by such incidents.

May Vaheguru protect the honor of that woman, and may she never have to experience such tragic incidents!
May 13, 2014 06:36AM
Very shameful.

One act by one individual wearing Sikhi Saroop and having the name "Singh" stains the whole community. The act is nindan-yog. May Guru ji bless the victim with faith and strength to get on with her life.

Vaheguru
May 15, 2014 07:10AM
I would appreciate if photo of victim be posted ji...because I am not convinced she was a victim...there are many totally immoral photos, videos...alongside Sikhi keertan, Gurshabad...some of which I have reported to Sikh organizations...
my point is pata pata singha dey vairi ji...if Sant Harnam Singh Jio, required Guru Sahib kirpa to win test of beautiful woman in his presence, how could we expect our naive, probably newly arrived from Punjab Singho to overcome terribly evil temptations in terribly immoral NYC ji...
I worked in a prison in WNY, inmates commited similar and worst crimes, then never repent in prison, preying on prison staff, most of whom fall prey to evil temptations like our Singh...due to personal issues in their lives ji...prison staff lose job, reputation, also get imprisoned due to such immoral characters ji...
May 15, 2014 12:15PM
To be fair, in the news reports online, it has been mentioned that jury was divided and some from them believed that the sexual act was not forced, it was consensual.
May 15, 2014 02:21PM
I would like to add that wny prison inmates are mostly from NYC, and I too had a scary experience of young inmate wink at plain old me, while emptying trash in my office...I reported him immediately ji.
Also, how could a tyar bar tyar Singh smell foul when we are expected to maintain physical cleanliness ji??
May 15, 2014 08:10PM
Happened 6DAYS ago, according to video, in SAFE neighborhood...victim ROBBED, and SLASHED with KNIFE by a tyar bar tyar Sikh ji?
why would a taxi driver need to rob his passenger of $20 ji?
she is obviously encouraged by someone to defame good looking Sikh taxi driver she seduced, so she could probably now be on disability, and live off government income ji?
[www.youtube.com]
May 15, 2014 09:06PM
Bhul chuk muaf, there was no mention of $20, just that she was robbed...regardless, why would a taxi driver need to rob?
May 16, 2014 03:49PM
Bhul chuk muaf Waheguru that kalyug Sikhs so weak...forget great beadbi to honor of dastaar...sacrifice of Guru Sahib, His Family...to not only fail test of 5 vices...but seem like hypocrites in religious attire...thus, we separated from Sat Sangat...Waheguru
May 16, 2014 06:10PM
My sincere apologies to victim, even if she is not...
Sikh indulged in immoral act at Amritvela, in public transport that could be used to transport Sikhs to Gurdwara (more beadbi)...and totally unhygienic, like my Chinese colleague, who brag about being very successful in all aspects of his life, but thoroughly pick nose, ears...then do not wash hands...
May 22, 2014 07:00AM
KS
how could we expect our naive, probably newly arrived from Punjab Singho to overcome terribly evil temptations in terribly immoral NYC ji...
I believe that if they have such a problem, and are not able to control themselves, they should go back to wherever they came from.
KS
I would appreciate if photo of victim be posted ji...because I am not convinced she was a victim
Even if she wasn't a victim, this "singh" still activly participated in the act, he had the choice to walk away but he didn't...

Sukhsehaj Kaur
May 24, 2014 01:55AM
I agree Sukhsehaj Kaur Jio, and am very ashamed to have defended this Singh initially...he should not have let evil thoughts take over his obligation to Guru Sahib, to honor Dastaar on his head...I am very sorry
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru atey Guru Pyareo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login