ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A controversial group

Posted by akaal74 
A controversial group
April 07, 2014 03:10AM
Daas posted about this few weeks ago but post wasn't displayed. Its possible that the forum policy does not allows naming someone so I will keep some details out this time. It is very important to inform sangat and also get feedback on this kind of dubious activities.

My close relative who was a member of the Jatha started attending simran and katha divaans of a specific group in UK. Slowly he stopped doing naam abhyaas as taught by the panj piare and adopted a new technique. He also stopped giving much emphasis to the daily nitnem and considers that only simran is what you need.

About a month ago, this person claimed that he had reached the 'Dargaah' and was in the state of Ajapa Jaap. He wanted to give away all his belonging including hard earned money. It took a lot of persuasion by the family to calm him down. He kep saying he will not live long and will leave for the dargaah soon. The baba at this place then asked him his parents are next in line to get to the dargaah. He put all his efforts to bring his parents over from India. Now they have arrived in UK and started atteding the same place. As per them its all god as all these folks do is simran and katha and there is Guru sahib's parkaash. The specific baba or his main chele have mentioned on the stage that he and his son have direct access to the dargaah and they go there without any limitations.

I find it difficult to digest how someone who doesn't gives much emphasis on rehat, nitnem etc can lead you to dargah. It feels like a cult that is after innocent peopl's hard earned money. I check this organisation's online accounts and they have more than 1.5 million pound sitting in their account. Also someone recently mentioned they have collected over 3 million pound to build another 'Asthaan'....
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I think I know who your talking about, do they mainly hold programmes in the midlands? Iv heard similar stories. There kirtan is similar to jatha, hence why this person may have been lured into it.
Re: A controversial group
April 07, 2014 05:23AM
There main programme is in Swindon.. They are planning to open a new place now near Slough
April 07, 2014 06:17AM
I dont know about UK but in India some years back there was a Hindu cult who used to lace their "prasad" with some drugs which used to give the followers a high kick after eating that prasad and people used to think that they have reached some high spiritual state.

Very dangerous if similar thing is happening there !

Try to monitor their activities and dig out more information. Find out what are they doing in Langar Ghar. Find out if they are adding up some thing to food or Karah Prasad. Are they giving something to drink in name of Amrit. Something might be tainted in the food or drink they might be giving. Otherwise there is no way a person will feel the high as you are saying.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
April 07, 2014 07:50AM
Sangat to remain vigilant

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
April 07, 2014 10:30AM
There is a lot more then what this hukamnama talks about. They have tweaked there 'Ways' to get around the problem of gurmantar vidhi to satisfy the Akal Takht Jathedaars but overall brainwashing and manipuluating individuals is still in progress and working as sweet poison.

The impact may not be showing now but it will turn out to be a big damage to the young generation over next few years. I hope there is some panthic way to deal with this rather individuals trying to raise the concern. A lot damage has already been done.
April 07, 2014 02:14PM
If its the Swindon group then I believe they have purchased the old Glaxo building in Greenford for many millions. I know of some AKJ Singhs that go to the Gurdwara and it is affiliated with the PMKC group and in 2012 a video of many followers in trance like state was posted on youtube whilst reciting gurmantar. Having said all this, I dont believe Ajit Singh if this is who is referred, stops people reading nitnem.
all these brainwashing groups will perish and only sache-suchay honest gursikhs will always carry on with their kamaee... these fads are not to worry about, they will always come and go until - KHALSA HALEMI RAAJ
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.