ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Budha Dal website is a bit weird.

Posted by Sinner 
Guru Ke Sikho, this is an excerpt from the home page of Budha Dal website.
What I read kind of made me confused.

"Guru Pyaari Saadh Sangat Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj gave the Guru Khalsa Panth the Bachan that Vishnu’s Jyot would return again in the Guru Khalsa Saroop as the manifestation of the Nehkalank Avtar. The Nehkalank Avtar is said to come down from the Himachal Mountains and will then rise from the town of Sanbhal, Uttarakhand. In the Sri Dasam Guru Granth, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji writes:
ਲਿਕਸੇ ਜਿਮ ਕੇਹਰਿ ਪਰਬਤ ਤੇ ਤਸ ਸੋਭ ਦਿਵਾਲਯ ਪਾਵਹਗੇ ॥ ਭਲ ਭਾਗ ਭਯਾ ਇਹ ਸੰਭਲ ਕੇ ਹਰਿਜੂ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਆਵਹਗੇ ॥੧੪੧॥
He will be glorious like a lion coming down from the mountain; the town of Sambhal will be very fortunate because the Lord will manifest Himself there.141.
Ang 1151, Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji" - Budha Dal Homepage

Can anyone provide more information on the excerpt what it's trying to say?
In my opinion, it doesn't seem to be in favour of Gurmat.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I have always felt with conviction that all 330 million deities (33 crore devi devte) of Hinduism and perhaps even all the 124,000 prophets/paighambars of Semitic faiths will be (or perhaps already have been) re-born as GurSikhs.
Sinner
"Guru Pyaari Saadh Sangat Ji, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj gave the Guru Khalsa Panth the Bachan that Vishnu’s Jyot would return again in the Guru Khalsa Saroop as the manifestation of the Nehkalank Avtar. The Nehkalank Avtar is said to come down from the Himachal Mountains and will then rise from the town of Sanbhal, Uttarakhand.

What a Crap ! Another attack on Gurmat by some hindu fanatic.

Everybody else other than Sargun Swaroop Sri Guru Nanak Sahib Jee had/have/has to take Amrit in the path of Sikhi. Dont' forget that all the 9 Nanak's after Sri Guru Nanak Jee took Amrit from previous Nanak Jyot. Only previous Nanak Jyot gave Gurta-gaddi to next Nanak Jyot. Only Sri Guru Nanak Sahib Jee had Gurta-gaddi from Dhuro from Akal Purakh

Now lets us use our brain (if we have left any) and think ----
From where this so called Nehkalank Avtar will take Amrit ???? Probably, from Panj Pyare in Hazoori of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Then, if the Guru is already there giving Amrit and directions then what business this Nehkalank Avtar has now in Sikhi ?

All these wrong and incorrect interpretations of Gurbani is to further confuse and break the Panth. There was one guy saying that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee has told us to worship Sun and Moon. When asked where has HE asked us to do so. Then guy replied that in Sri Jaap Sahib we read "Namo Soorj Soorje, Namo Chandra Chandre". Now tell me what can be done with these kind of guys. The brain of these kind of guys has gone in drain.

Panth may see Baba Deep Singh Jee, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Sant Bhindrawale again. But Panth already has Eternal Guru giving HIS Darshan 24 Hrs and Saheed Singhs are already in HIS Pehra. Whom else we need ????

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Singhs from damdami taksal while doing of 24th avtar say same thing
Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa
Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Totally agreeing with what you say Jaskirat Veerjee. For far too long Hindus have tried to make it seem as though Sikhee is an offshoot of Hinduism, and now it seems as though our own Nihang Brothers have fallen into the trap of the Hindus.
Though I say with full faith that Khalsa Raaj is going to become pargat soon and all the dogs that like to bark and all our misguided brothers will come realize the truth.
Sinner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guru Ke Sikho, this is an excerpt from the home
> page of Budha Dal website.
> What I read kind of made me confused.
>
>
> "Guru Pyaari Saadh Sangat Ji, Sri Guru Gobind
> Singh Ji Maharaj gave the Guru Khalsa Panth the
> Bachan that Vishnu’s Jyot would return again in
> the Guru Khalsa Saroop as the manifestation of the
> Nehkalank Avtar. The Nehkalank Avtar is said to
> come down from the Himachal Mountains and will
> then rise from the town of Sanbhal, Uttarakhand.
> In the Sri Dasam Guru Granth, Sri Guru Gobind
> Singh Ji writes:
> ਲਿਕਸੇ ਜਿਮ ਕੇਹਰਿ
> ਪਰਬਤ ਤੇ ਤਸ ਸੋਭ
> ਦਿਵਾਲਯ ਪਾਵਹਗੇ ॥ ਭਲ
> ਭਾਗ ਭਯਾ ਇਹ ਸੰਭਲ ਕੇ
> ਹਰਿਜੂ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ
> ਆਵਹਗੇ ॥੧੪੧॥
> He will be glorious like a lion coming down from
> the mountain; the town of Sambhal will be very
> fortunate because the Lord will manifest Himself
> there.141.
> Ang 1151, Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Ji" - Budha
> Dal Homepage
>
>
> Can anyone provide more information on the excerpt
> what it's trying to say?
> In my opinion, it doesn't seem to be in favour of
> Gurmat.

THIS IS SNATTAN MATT
Hahaha oh god :')
Sanaaatan Dharam :') it's the most ridiculous bunch of crap ever Veer NS44 Jeeo!
ਲਿਕਸੇ ਜਿਮ ਕੇਹਰਿ ਪਰਬਤ ਤੇ ਤਸ ਸੋਭ ਦਿਵਾਲਯ ਪਾਵਹਗੇ ॥ ਭਲ ਭਾਗ ਭਯਾ ਇਹ ਸੰਭਲ ਕੇ ਹਰਿਜੂ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਆਵਹਗੇ ॥੧੪੧॥
What do these lines mean?
Anonymous User
Re: New Budha Dal website is a bit weird.
April 07, 2014 02:04AM
Sinner you really are sinning by slandering other religions and it's against rehat maryada to slander other faiths. Go do your homework and stop wasting peoples' time.
Saws Abaya Jee!

Please read this excerpt from a Sanatan-Hindu-Sikh blog's main page.

"Dedicated to the preservation & promotion of pure Sanatan Hindu Sikhi heritage which the great Gurus strived to uphold.Today it is systematically being Talibanised by Neo-Sikhs,who are painting an Abrahamic picture of pure Sikhi traditions and brainwashing the Sikh youth into accepting a Sikh history which the Shiromani Guru Prabandhak Committee (SGPC), Tat Khalsa Singh Sabha & Akhand Kirtani Jatha (AKJ) have edited & rewritten shamelessly."

I will not say anything.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa ||
Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh ||
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login