ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bibek and Primal Manifestation

Posted by Sinner 
Bibek and Primal Manifestation
March 10, 2014 09:05PM
Bibek

If we assess creation itself, we see that everything comes from a singular reality. That singular reality that Scientists refer to is the first ever manifestation of the previously un-manifest but ever present 'Waheguru'. From this singular reality erupted the whole universe as we know it. One of the first components of what we know as 'reality' was sound. Sound is the pioneer for all reality. The Prime Manifestation of Waheguru and thus the Prime manifestation for reality itself. Bibek is an adherence to this fundamental basis of the universe. Since sound is a fundamental core of all reality, it has a great impact on all creation. We use the aid of this Primal Manifestation, in the form of Naam Simran, Gurbani Paath and Kirtan to realise and experience Waheguru. A moralistic conduct and a sense of worship is our reason for using the Prime Manifestation of Sound to meditate upon the one. Now, since sound is a fundamental basis of all creation and it effects everything, won't it effect your food as well? If you do Naam Simran whilst cooking your food, will it not taste sweeter and will help you gain more 'Santokh'? Now, if that same food is exposed to people who do not have a moralistic code to worship god (Manmukhs) through the means of Primal Manifestation, and is exposed to their thinking, their words, their music, will it not have an equally bad effect on the food itself? Bibek is 'discrimination'. The discrimination between right and wrong. Keeping 'Khaan Da Bibek' doesn't mean you're promoting hate against people who haven't gotten the blessing of Amrit, but rather a way of acknowledging the great play of Waheguru and staying within the Natural Precincts of the Universal Laws laid out by Waheguru.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
SSA

The discrimination between right and wrong. Keeping 'Khaan Da Bibek' doesn't mean you're promoting hate against people who haven't gotten the blessing of Amrit, but rather a way of acknowledging the great play of Waheguru
One who taken amrit according to rehat majyda he can not eat with non amritdhari person even his wife or son. Guru Gobind Sing tried his best
to eliminate the cast system. Yet people still keeping cast system. This is not what Guru wanted. One who do that is the worst person in the world.

I hear lot about naam simran while doing things. I can not understand what you mean by naam simran.
Is it mean to read bani or is there a SHABAD that one should recite as he work?

I have seen people reciting WAHEGURU over and over. Like the AK people are doing.

Can you please help me in this?

What is the manmukh and gurmukh?
lakh84
I hear lot about naam simran while doing things. I can not understand what you mean by naam simran.
Is it mean to read bani or is there a SHABAD that one should recite as he work?

None other than Punj Pyare are suppose to answer that. Stop wandering, go and seek their help for better understanding.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
lakh84 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SSA
>
> The discrimination between right and wrong.
> Keeping 'Khaan Da Bibek' doesn't mean you're
> promoting hate against people who haven't gotten
> the blessing of Amrit, but rather a way of
> acknowledging the great play of Waheguru
> One who taken amrit according to rehat majyda he
> can not eat with non amritdhari person even his
> wife or son. Guru Gobind Sing tried his best
> to eliminate the cast system. Yet people still
> keeping cast system. This is not what Guru wanted.
> One who do that is the worst person in the world.
>
> I hear lot about naam simran while doing things. I
> can not understand what you mean by naam simran.
> Is it mean to read bani or is there a SHABAD that
> one should recite as he work?
>
> I have seen people reciting WAHEGURU over and
> over. Like the AK people are doing.
>
> Can you please help me in this?
>
> What is the manmukh and gurmukh?

Guru Granth Sahib ji is full of these answers. Guru sahib tells you what the attributes of gurmukh, manmukh, shabad are. Who better to ask? But to experience naam you need to present yourself in front of the panj piaare. Theres a difference between someone telling you and experiencing. I can tell you that the food I have eaten tastes good, but you won't know what good means until you taste it. same goes for naam, you can hear people all day long tell you naam is, read books, but until you taste it, you will never know....
SSA sinner ji,

I have talked with many. some say the whole granth is naam. Some say recite waheguru.

If the granth is naam then one has to sit there all his life. You know it take 48 hours to finish it. That do not make any logic sense.
Some say waheguru is the true naam.
No guru ever said to any one to recite waheguru. It is not in granth. Only bhai Gurdas wrote in his vars. Waheguru naam jahaj hai, jo chare so
utre par. In the granth bhatt who glorify the guru by singing wah guru. wah mean wondrous guru.The naam has to be given by Guru. Bhai Gurdas or Bhatt were not guru. This word waheguru is to gloryfy Guru Gobind Singh for creating Khalsa. I can not find in Granth nor in dasam garanth the word
(shabad) waheguru. Guru Gobind Singh when he created 5 pyare he said this is akal de foj. He never said to glorify me.
Many Sinkhs claim that other so called AVTARS had their name glorify but no guru said to glorify them

Je oh (rab) nadar kare apni ta satguru paia.- eh jio bohate jannm bhrmia ta satguru shabad sunaia.
If god do bles us then we can meet guru. That guru give us shabad.

What is that shabd? It can not be the whole granth. When Nanak was here there was no granth. So how can granth be naam?

This naam is repeated over and over by all gurus and bhagats. Yet no one knows what is the NAAM.

Sorry if I have offended any one.
A story told by someone who did sangat of Baba Isher Singh ji (Rare wale). Can't remember word for word but here's the gist.

A person came to babaji with a problem, to which babaji replied with a shabad from SGGS ji and asked him to repeat this shabad as much as possible. The person got a bit upset and said, 'what will repeating some words do for my problem?'

Seeing that this person wouldn't understand easily, he asked one of the sevadars to show him practically. The sevadar shouted at the person with a few harsh words, and in turn he got really angry and started fuming. Babaji then turned to him and said, 'What happened? He only said words to you? What can mere words do?'.

The person soon realied that if kooR shabad can have a negative effect on ones mind, then Gur-shabad can also have a positive effect!

Dhan Guru!
Dhan Guru dee baani!
Dhan Guru da naam!
Naam has many meanings in Gurbani. Naam is Gurmantar, Naam is Amrit, Naam is the creative power of Vaheguru and entire Gurbani is Naam-Roopi. Without knowing the exact context of Naam it is quite difficult to discuss it. It seems like you are asking about Naam Simran.

Please read through this article and then come back for any follow-up questions but I think most of your questions have been addressed in the article: [searchsikhism.com]
lakh84,
"Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji" is the proper terminology. you dont call Him just "the granth".
Every one is side stepping the question.
The naam or mantar is from the Hinduism. Since gurus were hindus they talk about naam or mantar.
We Sikhs also say shabad which mean sound. One sound can be heard by our ears other we can not hear.
Alta sound only machine can hear. Then there is super sound. Each sound do some thing. They are not of same frequencies.
Different frequencies do different thing.

If the naam one can make his own any word as some say. Then we are manmukh. But if one read and understand what the bana says the naam have to be given by sat guru. One can not just say any word. Looks to me no one understand bani. I am sure they read it every day few times a day.
It is not to recite it is to understand the bani. We have been brain washed by the pathi bhai ji. Reading bani will get one to investigate. Start on the path to meet real satguru. Only he can give the real naam. How can one know if baba is real guru? If baba says keep coming here then he is not a real baba. All he want is one's money and more people go to baba will make more money for him. No benefit to us. Going to any gurdwara will not do any thing if one can not understand bani. All so called babe are here to get our money nothing else.
Just think does God need our money. One who own every thing?
Watch out from these thiefs.
lakh84 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Every one is side stepping the question.
> The naam or mantar is from the Hinduism. Since
> gurus were hindus they talk about naam or mantar.
> We Sikhs also say shabad which mean sound. One
> sound can be heard by our ears other we can not
> hear.
> Alta sound only machine can hear. Then there is
> super sound. Each sound do some thing. They are
> not of same frequencies.
> Different frequencies do different thing.
>
> If the naam one can make his own any word as some
> say. Then we are manmukh. But if one read and
> understand what the bana says the naam have to be
> given by sat guru. One can not just say any word.
> Looks to me no one understand bani. I am sure they
> read it every day few times a day.
> It is not to recite it is to understand the bani.
> We have been brain washed by the pathi bhai ji.
> Reading bani will get one to investigate. Start on
> the path to meet real satguru. Only he can give
> the real naam. How can one know if baba is real
> guru? If baba says keep coming here then he is
> not a real baba. All he want is one's money and
> more people go to baba will make more money for
> him. No benefit to us. Going to any gurdwara will
> not do any thing if one can not understand bani.
> All so called babe are here to get our money
> nothing else.
> Just think does God need our money. One who own
> every thing?
> Watch out from these thiefs.

I don't think anyone is side stepping any question. pretty much everyone has said if you want to obtain the true naam, seek sanctuary of SGGS and guru-roop panj piaare. No person, forum, baba can give you naam.

I am struggling to convince myself that your questions are actually genuine as you have many controverisal comments in your posts, like 'Gurus were hindus', and calling SGGS ji by 'granth'.

The story of baba isher singh wasn't intended to glorify babaji, but share a story to enforce how gurshabad can have an impact on ones mind, life etc. Your earlier post implied that repeating a shabad was of little use. my point was that by reciting gurbani, our 'bhoola' man can begin to moulded from doing bad karam.
You are making no sense!
How were the Guru Sahibaans "hindus", when they clearly opposed all the beliefs, superstitions and rituals of hinduism? I don't even think you know what you are talking about!
Again, follow the advise of other posters. I don't know who you are or what your intentions are, but really you have a strong lack of knowledge on Gurmat.
Lakh84, You are making your own arguments and refuting them at the same time. Is your intent to simply address the statements you have heard from others or actually understand what Gurmat is? If you want to understand Naam Simran, please read the article first. It addresses most of your questions. All the Gurus were Sikhs: Na Hum Hindu Na Musalman.
SSA

I thought some one here can put some light on the topic. But no one knows enough to shine the light.
Most all are in dark. Why glorify babe. All they done is to collect money from innocent people.
People here force other to accept their point of view. Some one forcing me to accept granth as living guru
call SGGS. Does it occur to that person I do not have guru. I do not worship idols. Book is idol to me and all none sikhs.
It is not right to force other to accept book as their guru. You have the right to accept book as your guru but do not force others.
If you guys are stuck in this rut then there is no help to any one.

Many times in Sri Guru Granth Sahib (Admin Note: If you write "Granth" without addressing in Gurmat way i.e. Guru Granth Sahib, your message will not be approved. Even if you don't believe in Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee as your Guru, still you have to address it respectfully on this site) written hari as guru the Hindus call hari as devta. In Sukhmani there is page that glorify Brahma.
One can become brahm giani. Why not say become Nanak gyani. Brahma is Hindu god not Sikhs god.
Most of your recite the granth but do not understand what it mean. Granth is good book has many good points to live right life.
It was not ment to recite the bani but live by what is said in it.
How can a Sikh understand when he has lot of hate for other people.

It is not in you guys to understand granth so leave it. I am out of here.
Read these books:

[www.bsrstrust.org]
Nanak Das Kahahu Gur Vah(u)! ||

Waahay Guru, Waahay Guru, Waahay Guru, Waahay Jee-o.||
lakh84 is a troll and a flamer (clearly evident from his posts). Please do not waste time on answering him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login