ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Power of Sarbloh Bibek Rehit

Posted by harinder_singh 
Recently, I met a very nice singh who had a glowing shining face. He told me that he had chakked amrit 8 years ago but had no spiritual progress, no amritvela and sometimes even missed nitnem. His spiritual life was in disarray. Then he met some very charrdi kala sarbloh bibeki singhs who advised him to keep strong pehra of Sarbloh and to prepare degh daily after Nitnem.
He started doing the same. He would get up everyday at 6.30 am, take a shower, do his nitnem and then have degh. He also kept sarbloh bibek rehit. He began to feel charrdikala and after 20 days started getting up at 4.30 am for Gurmat Naam abhiyaas. His life began to change and his love for sarbloh kept on increasing. Then after few more weeks, he began to get up at 2.15 am for Gurmat Naam Abhiyaas. He also started wearing bana and his spiritual life completely changed.
He said that its the power of Sarbloh bibek that has changed his life.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Excellent post Veer Harinder Singh jeeo.

Sarbloh Bibek is a very important Rehit blessed by Guru Sahib. Sarbloh Bibek definitely has the Shakti that is mentioned in your post. Bhai Sahib has written that while using the Sarbloh Mala to japp Naam, he could feel the electric current coming out of it.

Sarbloh Bibek is the biggest defense against assimilation with the worldly people. While our Dastaar, Baana, and our appearance too help us against assimilating with non-devotees but Sarbloh Bibekcontributes even more towards non-assimilation. Unnecessary mingling with non-devotees is detrimental to the spiritual health of the true seeker of Vaheguru. Sarbloh Bibek along with Baana ensures that the seeker associates with devotees.

Guru Sahib has at His disposal finest metals, pearls, diamonds and what not. Amrit is the most precious substance of this world and a suitable utensil was needed to hold it. Siri Guru jee chose Sarbloh out of all metals and stones to hold Amrit. This fact alone proves that Sarbloh Bibek when kept in conjunction with Rehits speeds up the spiritual progress of a Seeker.

When Langar prepared by a Rehitvaan Gursikh with full Gurmat Maryada including Sarbloh Bibek, ones who consume such Langar, feel the difference right away. This fact has been written by Bhai Sahib in one of his books.

Kulbir Singh
Re: Power of Sarbloh Bibek Rehit
April 15, 2010 11:10AM
This is very inspiring! Gurujee mainu vee baksho!!
Very inspiring indeed.
Vaheguru!

Just going slightly off topic, i have some baate - small and also a couple big like the amrit sanchar bata, and a karahi. The problem is they all have patches of black. Is this rust? How can I completly remove this black rust. The orange rust is easily removed with hard scrubbing but not this black stuff.
I believe sarbloh should be respected and treated well so is there anyway to make my baate look shiny and brand new?
April 15, 2010 04:39PM

sarblohlove Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vaheguru!
>
> Just going slightly off topic, i have some baate -
> small and also a couple big like the amrit
> sanchar bata, and a karahi. The problem is they
> all have patches of black. Is this rust? How can I
> completly remove this black rust. The orange rust
> is easily removed with hard scrubbing but not this
> black stuff.
> I believe sarbloh should be respected and treated
> well so is there anyway to make my baate look
> shiny and brand new?

i've seen singhs doing seva of sarabloh with (wet?) sand. i don't know if that will take off the black patches though. i think the black is burned in grease, which is super hard to clean from any surface. since sarbloh has small pores in it, i imagine it's even harder.
i have a steel mesh scrubber (not the dish kind, the industrial kind) that i used to clean those stains on steel, it also works well on my kara, i got it from a hardware store. it might not be maryada though... smiling smiley
I have heard that citric acid mixed with lemon juice works well. I bought some rust removal gel from the hardware store the other day but I dont think it might be safe to use such a hazardous material.
Hanji bhai sahib, soaking in citric acid or lemon juice seems to do the job quite well, ive just been doing that today.
gurooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

go to ur local park
fetch a bucket of sand

that works well too
india style
Today and yesterday I tried lemon juice and after I finished eating I noticed the bata became rusty again?
How does one keep the bata from getting rusty? THis is becoming more complicated than I expected, lolconfused smiley

Today and yesterday I tried lemon juice and after I finished eating I noticed the bata became rusty again?
How does one keep the bata from getting rusty?

The Baata should be dried right away after washing it. Then it won't rust.

Kulbir Singh
April 21, 2010 08:12AM
Below is a Gursikh's experience with Sarbloh

Sarabloh and Vibration

My initial angle would be to suggest that as a vegetarian, iron is usually a problem. I know in my family my parents both take iron pills and I too used to be low on iron. That gets solved. Compared to other common cooking materials like aluminum (which is in fact negative on the health) and stainless steel (no real effect), sarbloh is the best. Doesn't take all that much effort to use.

Secondly are the spiritual benefits. Now of course sarbloh must be a special thing because Guru Sahib chose it for amrit when he could have used gold or anything else. Clearly amrit being the most valuable physical thing in the world would deserve the most precious and suitable material to prepare and hold it. Guru Sahib specifically picked sarbloh. Even when referring to Vahiguru, Guru Sahib calls him sarbloh. Amrit can ONLY be prepared in this material and even in all amrit sinchaars by any jathebandi, the degh at amrit sinchaars is also given out in sarbloh batas because that's been a tradition since the start. Sarbloh is clearly important and special.

How so? A good example someone gave me was this: if someone asks a homeopathic doctor how his medicine works, he'll say it's the vibration. They take something and dillute it until it's physically not even noticeable anymore and then that is what they use for the medicine. What's left of the original? Just the vibration. Water conducts vibration and leaves a vibration. I think that's partly why we accept dry rations and things like oil but water based things are not used (my own understanding and not really relevant to her I guess).

Amrit was prepared in sarbloh by amritdhari gursikhs reciting bani and it leaves a vibration of naam on the person. That vibration becomes stronger or weaker depending on how much naam/bani they do and if they preserve that vibration by keeping Guru Sahib's rehit which is designed to keep that vibration.

The words we say, our emotions and thoughts all influence the food we prepare. There was a study by a Japanese scientist (I can find teh link if required) that showed words and the emotion behind them directly influence water particles in a very visible way. So if amrit is prepared by bani and sarbloh, the same way spiritual poison can be prepared by a manmukh with bad thoughts and using an inferior vessel.

When we eat sarbloh bibeki food, it's food cooked with naam/bani by an amritdhari and that food is designed specifically to increase the naam vibration. If someone has a lot of naam kamaiee then that is also felt in teh food. Examples are of Baba Ram Singh in Ranglay Sajjan when he used to make the daal with his singhnee, naam would start to go automatically in the eater. Or the example of Dr. Surinder Singh and the milk he gave to the rickshaw puller which gave him an amazing spiritual experience

So sarbloh bibeki food is an important tool Gursikhs use to propel their naam kamaiee.
Another point on sarbloh is that it's a natural conductor. Vibrations of a non-spiritual kind or heat are all very easily passed through iron. The same way, naam/bani vibrations, I suspect, are most effectively passed into the food when in sarbloh.

Even non spiritual people upon touching sarbloh feel a very strong sensation from it. The example of that witch that came to Weston (Historian) once comes to mind.

In a general sense though, Sarbloh is Guru Sahib's rehit. If we keep any of Guru Sahib's rehits then that by itself is something that earns Guru Sahib's blessings and kirpa. If it makes Guru Sahib happy, then what more do we want even if we ignore all the practical benefits?

One thing that people ask is what if there is someone who has best intentions for you and is good but not amritdhari. My answer to this is that such a person may not make 'bad' food with negative vibrations, but because they have not been given amrit and that naam vibration has not been given to them, they cannot pass that essential naam vibration on through the food. This vibration is an actual thing that can be felt by some Gursikhs like Baoo Mul Singh jee could tell if someone was amritdhari just by touching their head or their body. So even if they have great intentions and even love for you, they can't give that spiritually uplifting and necessary vibration we're looking for in our food.

Just like naam vibration was initially given by ingestion, I suspect that the most effective physical method of passing that vibration on is through food. Of course the most effective way at increasing the vibration is doing our own naam vibration through abhyaas at amrit vela (and notice that on a good amrit vela day naam goes by itself) It can get stronger or weaker by the food we eat.
Kulbir Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Today and yesterday I tried lemon juice and
> after I finished eating I noticed the bata became
> rusty again?
> How does one keep the bata from getting rusty?
>
>
> The Baata should be dried right away after washing
> it. Then it won't rust.
>
> Kulbir Singh

I dry it right away and its rusty for some reason?
daas uses citric acid and dries bate right away
but i live in the basement and keep my bate there too

i dont know why
everything gets rusted in the basement
bate
chamche
karaee

apart from that
my hammer
sri sahib
phone charge
anything mettallic

it might be the location where you keep the bate
keep them in a dry/ non humid place
April 23, 2010 10:05AM
chota veer, try keeping them wrapped in keskee kapra, it may absorb the moisture and keep them from rusting.

this is just a thought, it might not work though. smiling smiley
April 23, 2010 10:06AM
OH! also, if you put a light coating of ghio on them (very light, just a drop then wipe it all over) this sshould prevent rust. this is how we keep cast iron from rusting.
April 23, 2010 10:10AM
Kulbir Singh
Amrit was prepared in sarbloh by amritdhari gursikhs reciting bani and it leaves a vibration of naam on the person. That vibration becomes stronger or weaker depending on how much naam/bani they do and if they preserve that vibration by keeping Guru Sahib's rehit which is designed to keep that vibration.

veerji, this reminds me of something.

the sense of smell and taste are strongly related to memory. smell is the strongest trigger of memories that we have.

when drinking or eating from sarbloh, one gets a strong memory of amrit sanchar, of that first taste of sweet amrit... surely this is also good for the soul. smiling smiley
April 23, 2010 10:14AM

Bhai Jodh Singh has also written the Paaras Kaala Of Sarbloh Bibek stated by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji will try to translate and post
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login