Advanced

Totally mesmerized!!!!!

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Totally mesmerized!!!!!
December 24, 2013 04:08PM
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Totally mesmerized!!!!!
December 25, 2013 04:55AM
Excellent revelation about beloved Guru Gobind Singh Jio, and four Sahibzadey Jio.
Just my appeal to question raising sword as last alternative versus Guru Jio Hukam of using it as last alternative to DEFEND ONE'S LIFE ji...as Guru Jio, and His PREPARED FOR REQUIRED SKILL OF USING SWORD TO DEFEND HIS VALIENT KHALSA, AND HIMSELF FROM TOTAL ELIMINATION. Guru Jio lost His darling 2 Sons, some Khalsa, while His Mother, and younger two Sons got separated.
In today's kalyug, our life major time is consumed in Maya, with limited time to bhagti..so if we suddenly raise the sword as our demands not met...will that free our innocent Khalsa ji?
Recent history has proven, our Khalsa only got killed unarmed by armed corrupt police, rest imprisoned for decades, and we Sikhs get labeled extremists..
The video on miracle of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jio, and Singhni reminding me to turn to Naam, Gurbani...seems logical in our situation...as I realized today, I repeat Naam, and much Path..which improves situation...but problems persists...as MY EARS LISTENING TO RESTLESS MIND, INSTEAD OF GURBANI JIO...
l love GURU SAHIB, AND YOU KHALSA GEMS VERY MUCH, CRIED ENOUGH TEARS FOR YOUR LOSSES, SUFFERING, OPPRESSION...LET US FIND THE LIGHT IN BHAI JEEVAN SINGH JIO KEERTAN IS MY ARDAS TOO...so no more evil, SAINTS ACHIEVE WHAT WAHEGURU HUKAM BLESSINGS FOR HIS SAINTS...BLISS, FREEDOM TO DO BHAGTI...
December 25, 2013 12:49PM
Let's ask Guru Jio, is SOPW not released by new year ji!
[m.youtube.com]
December 25, 2013 04:37PM
Just PLEASE disregard about being without darr after Khandey Batey Ji Pahul, and consider aftermath fate of our Gurbani, kaum ji...
As Singhni, and Guru Sahib Himself many times in my personal Hukanama advises...just focus on Gurbani, Naam WITH EARS especially...and faith in Him to arrange our affairs ji..
December 26, 2013 12:33AM
Guru Sahib is doing apar kirpa this is the way forward - articulate english par char of "Babania kahaniaa put spur kareen" apologies for spelling mistakes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login