Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

molar tooth ache...

Posted by ks 
molar tooth ache...
November 30, 2013 03:16AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyareo jio,
Any recommendations for very achy decayed molar tooth ji? My sister was rolling in pain many years ago, after she had hers extracted...and feedback quite similar here from those who have had theirs extracted ji.
I am nevertheless trying to make appointment to remove the half that is left, and painful to touch...
bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: molar tooth ache...
November 30, 2013 10:11AM
sarab rog ka aukhad naam
The Naam is the panacea, the remedy to cure all ills.

you could also try eating cold foods or drinking cold liquids (ice cold water)

Sukhsehaj Kaur
November 30, 2013 01:04PM
See your dentist as soon as possible
November 30, 2013 02:05PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyareo Bachi Singhni Sukhsehaj Kaur Jio,
Naam is the great pavitr jewel that has sustained this weakling for 3 years now in delaying (pain extending to right of face, and eye has slight swell..) the extraction ji...thus taking TSingh jio advice too, as appointment made with dentist today ji..
Waheguru bhul chuk muaf for eating non-amritdhari food...
dhan dhan Guru Pyareo...
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
December 01, 2013 12:19AM
Waheguru DHAN DHAN! ATEY GURU PYAREO KAUR JIO, ATEY GURDWARA GIANI JIO JI!
magic, miracle indeed! Went to Yishun Gurdwara, then came home got ready for dentist...took ice cold water with lemon juice squeeze (Bhai Randhir Singh Jio's idea)...tooth do not ache, even when I grab at it ji!!!
must be the milk that caused me all that pain...as that was only difference to my diet lately ji..if anyone else noticed some milk, oil, flour smells of sea food jio...i am so sure if a rehitvaan Sikh who works in lab testing, test milk, oil, flour..will find that it contains meat, and Waheguru knows what else Jio?!
I read somewhere, dog food contains dead dogs meat ji...Waheguru! unbelievable! but that explains why dogs attack each other when owners take them on walks, or dog parks ji?
with regards to human food, I am so sure, anything we eat that is not as Waheguru made, is what causes illnesses, because of what people with no Waheguru conscience add in them...and people who make them with unclean hands, machinery cleanliness not maintained...just have to have Gupt Sikh visit ji...
bhul chuk muaf
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA!
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!
December 01, 2013 12:32AM
Dental appointment thus cancelled jio!
December 01, 2013 11:03AM
[www.telegraph.co.uk]
December 02, 2013 05:47AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyareo Unjaan Jio,
thanks so very much, and I am sorry because when I opened link earlier it was blank...so I thought as my manmukh mind would jio...
Waheguru bless you, and all who did ardas for this papi manmukh as unlimitedly as Waheguru is...sewah lakh jorr jio!! Takey Khalsa Raaj cheti howei!

bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login