ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Goindwal Sahib Baoli

Posted by guruvah 
Goindwal Sahib Baoli
November 05, 2013 07:56AM
It is said that doing 84 Sri Jap Ji Sahib at the Baoli Sahib cuts ones chaurasi lakh joon....can BHai Kulbir Singh explain what is the maryada for carrying out the jaap & ishnaan at this Bhaoli Sahib?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Goindwal Sahib Baoli
November 07, 2013 06:44AM
Sorry i m not bhai sahib jee....
But yes its true tht there are 84 stairs and at each step u have to do 84 tym japji sahib path and go to sarovar downstairs and take bath and then proceed to next step and sit there again start doing 84 tyms japji sahib path and the process goes till the last step.....
I had never heard if someone could able to do this....It requires lots of udaam....

Lol Inspite there is a simple way to cut your churasi

Take Amrit
Wake up at amritwela
Do naam jaap
Do sangat of ultimate sadhu (Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahraj)
Do sachi kirat
Have rehat behat
Do swaas swaas naam jaap
Do lots of path
Have faith on guru mahraj and naam bani.....

U will leave for sachkhand then..

Hehe...lol

Bhul chuk maaf jeooo
November 07, 2013 10:59AM
The mention or maryada of Baoli Sahib is mentioned in Mehma Parkaash. Once we actually read the chapter in its entirety then we understand the maryada and what Sri GUru Ji mentions how one gets free from lakh charsi joon. Some people do not read the chapter in its entirety and assume just by going there once and they will escape lakh charsi joon.
November 11, 2013 05:49AM
Waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh
My mom did it twice first with a break and second time continuously 84 path of japji sahib and 84 ishnaans . Yes agreed it requires lot of couragea and effort. But when u dedicate sumthing whole heartedly waheguroo is alwyz wid uu....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login