ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

sleep and how to fight it

Posted by singhni 
Re: sleep and how to fight it
November 24, 2013 03:39PM
Singhni ji,
one of Punj Pyare Jio Hukam was to live amongst Gursikhs..only in Brampton, I am so convinced because when I was there to purchase kakkars, I had to spend night in my elder's sister friend home (very close to Brampton hospital)...Naam was going on in me even while I slept...you should seriously consider moving there ji..
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
November 26, 2013 06:15AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Pyareo Singho jio,
I would like to humbly support Singhni ji's sleep concerns, as she is quite correct about being attacked by 5 vices... or dark forces, as I was in Pittsburgh (where this force was trying the take the life out of me, and would have succeeded if I was not able to, with much effort, successfully defeat this thing with just one WAHEGURU!), very weak next day.....then since I have been back to another jalandha jagat ( where I am now)...another dark force took what little blessings I had left from Khandey Batey Ki Pahul. I felt its presence attempting to attack me as I was about to sleep, and sang Gurshabad, to ward it away...but I strongly believe it attacked me as I slept...
I believe it is due to my weak rehit (which thankfully Singhni is keeping alert from)...mostly not being around Gursikhs (most valid Hukam of Punj Pyare) along with FOOD REHIT ji..and revealing too much about my blessings, to convince family, friends...taking Amrit, being holy is worthwhile...
Gurbani reminds that no one can rob our Naam kamai...but we ourselves can lose it by not being amongst rehitvaan Gursikhs...otherwise as Bhai Randhir Singh jio disclosed in one of his books, a Singhni lost her life to dark forces ji...
So assist Singhni to move to Brampton, amongst Gursikhs, if she could transfer to university there ji..someone has to be willing to assist her ji..
I have even written to PM of Canada to no avail...now have to remain where I am (weather is great)...as bachi wants to study here...but Waheguru knows this is where it us a real test of Gursikhi...especially for innocent children not into Gursikhi, pressure/ strong urge to join crowd of 99.9%...including Sikhs...one senior lady, who asked me if I am with ragi, due to my bana...another yelling at me in langar, to sit only where she thinks neech me deserve to Ji...lots of jewellery, expensive suits gets respect...cut hair, alcohol, smoking, meat eating, hindi/ western movies is the normal thing to do...being holy is a big joke ji...Gurdwara keeping amritdhari langar is impossible, as patits mostly do sewa...probably why Giani Ji had to hide Amritdhari langar ji?
Guru sada ang sangey....keeps me going ji..though I no longer feel blessings of Amrit at all Ji..

bhul chuk muaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
November 26, 2013 03:20PM
I would to humbly ask for forgiveness for going off topic, and advise all to keep gupt about our support , plans for panth, or Singha de vairi...as I believe dark force sent by Singha de vairi, due to passionately making known online, Facebook, to acquaintances...GUPT IS GOLDEN, even Gurbani Jio advises..Guru Jio knows all..so does His Sikhs...so hopefully my mind will also be content, and hush up...
bhul chuk muaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login