ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurbani Deea Laga Matra DE Vilkhanta for sale ?

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
If anybody on this forum has an extra copy of the book "Gurbani Deea Laga Matra DE Vikhlanta" would the be willing to sell it to me. I have looked everywhere for this book and I cant find it. I know its on the net but I prefer to read hard cover books too much screen reading is not good for the eyes.

Why was there a stoppage on printing this book how can we start the reprinting of this book again? THis is an extremely important book with an extremely important subject " grammar " something which is being forgotten more and more nowadays. There should be efforts to reprint this book.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Veer Sukhdeep Singh Ji, may be you can a get a photo copy of the book, till you find the printed book. I can arrange the photocopy. if you are interested in it.
Bhai MB Singh Jee, if you are going to be visiting us in Vancouver soon, you can bring a copy of the book with you and give it to me, and I can figure out a way to get it to Sukhdeep Singh.
MB Singh Veer Ji I would be very interested in a photo copy book. If you are coming to BC soon you can give it to my brother Amardeep Singh who will be visiting us in California soon otherwise we can find some other arrangement? If you are able to make a copied book perhaps you can convince some printing company to publish the whole book again so many others can benefit?
Veer Ji if the photo copy is a copy of each page then I think I can print It from Punjab Digital Library its like 400 pages though. If there is an easier method let me know. If you plan on making few copies for any members interested on this forum let me know I can wire you some money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login