ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sarbloh Batteh and Spoons for Sale

Posted by IsinghR 
WjkkWjkf

Sangatji, I am selling some sarbloh batteh and spoons if anyone is interested.

Batta £4.

Spoon £1.

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Out of question

is there a difference between the sarabloh bhate you cook from and the ones you eat from

if there is no difference

do you have big bhata in which I could cook like rice and stuff in
and possibly make daal

if you do..

I am interested

I am confused about how to be sarablohee.. do you cook from the same bhate you eat in?

Do you have like big size ones..?

sorry for the questions

sincerely
singhni
Do you also have a sarabloh karshee?
Yes bhenji, I have some sarbloh karshee's - I will take a picture and post it.

The above batta is 5.5 inches in diameter. You can cook in it, people do use this size batta for cooking small meals / porridge.

I also have a very big batta, like 10 - 12 inches in diameter.

I'm based in the uk by the way.
I am not in the UK by the way
I am in the US

BUt yes I am completely interested in buying your bhate
WjkkWjkf

I would like to buy 2 Sarabloh spoons and 2 bata, 1 big bata for cooking in, 2 plates if you have any, 2 glasses/cups and 1 karshee please.

Please let me know how we can transact.

Thank You
Also for sale:

Extra large Batta for cooking and Sarbloh Karshee.

These were a little rusty as they are brand new / unused. I've given them a quick scrub but still require another wash to get them to a good finish like the smaller batta in the pictures.

Prices:

Extra Large batta (9.5 inch diameter) £14

Large Karshee £4
ਲੳ ਜੀ, ਖੁਸ਼ਖਬਰੀ! smiling bouncing smileyਹੁਣ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਬਿਬੇਕ ਫੋਰਮ ਤੇ ਸਰਬਲੋਹ ਦੇ ਬਰਤਨਾ ਦੀ ਅਤੇ ਕਕਾਰਾ ਦੀ ਦੁਕਾਨ ਖੁਲ ਗਈ ਹੈ!
Singhs used to share, not sell to each other.
Sagg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Singhs used to share, not sell to each other.

That's an interesting statement.

Are you suggesting Sikhs who have businesses should not charge for goods or services they provide?

Should a shop owner be obliged to give away food in his store free of charge? If you went into a food store would you ask the shop owner at the till to 'share' instead of paying for the goods ?
Fine to trade with others but I'm surprised the mods are allowing the 'advertisement' of albeit useful items to be sold on this site.
IsinghR ji,
This statement is only for sarblohi singhs/singhnees as they are closest to Guru Gobind Singh ji's rehni/rehat. If you go through various old manuscripts/rehat namas, one of the condition is that one should share it equally with fellow brother/sister whatever he/she earns (no more restricted to Dasvand only).
I am sorry singh jios but arguing about petty things like sarabloh bhate(like seling sarabloh bhate)

isn't going to get you anywhere...

This is why the panth isn't united

because of arguments like these

you guys should realize that there is no point in arguing about stuff like this

its a waste of your time..

it would be better spent doing naam abhiyaas....

Bhul chuk
maaf

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
Sagg Wrote:
> IsinghR ji,
> This statement is only for sarblohi
> singhs/singhnees as they are closest to Guru
> Gobind Singh ji's rehni/rehat. If you go through
> various old manuscripts/rehat namas, one of the
> condition is that one should share it equally with
> fellow brother/sister whatever he/she earns (no
> more restricted to Dasvand only).

Sarbloh bibek is one of the rehats for a gursikh, but not the only. Sarblohis are not necessarily closer to gurmat then non sarblohis. For example someone may keep sarbloh bibek but do no nam abhyaas making his rehat nothing more then a ritual.

I do not understand your second sentence, one should share what equally ?

And this

' no more restricted to dasvand only' ........are you trying to say .......' not including dasvand ' ?
Sagg Wrote:
> IsinghR ji,
> This statement is only for sarblohi
> singhs/singhnees as they are closest to Guru
> Gobind Singh ji's rehni/rehat. If you go through
> various old manuscripts/rehat namas, one of the
> condition is that one should share it equally with
> fellow brother/sister whatever he/she earns (no
> more restricted to Dasvand only).

This is also interesting, are you suggesting there is one rule for Sarblohi's and one rule for everybody else?
If a Sarbloh bibeki gursikh owns a business would you expect him to give you everything for free because you might also keep bibek?
Keeping sarbloh bibek alone does not make you the closest to Guru Gobind Singh's rehit. It is a great tool to aid in naam Abiyaas
Please do not misinterpret this post, I have the utmost respect for Sarbloh bibeki Gursikhs, it is inspirational to see how some Gursikhs devote their whole life to Guru sahib.
I apologize to go off topic............ Yes, one needs loads of Naam Abhyiaas along with bibek rehat ............. What I suggested was that Guru Sahib had given us a community feeling and brotherhood which is not there anymore..... All amritdharis used to be like real brother/sisters. they used to follow "pichoon bachiyaa aap khawanda" but now we eat first and share only if we have anything left or max 10%. The Khalsa described in old manuscripts was greatest in every manner. they would not shy away to die for each other. How many of us has that feeling? they were truely following the teachings of Guru sahibs in practical whereas in now a days people like me pretend to follow in theory but in actual far away from it practically....... If we follow and understand Guru's teaching closely, there will be no need left to collect material stuff, no more amir garib, no more profit loss......... all will be equal and sharing with each other ......... begampuraa is far away.........

bhull chukk muaaf jeo......
Stock remaining -

Medium batteh (5.5inch)
Karshee
Spoons
(No more large batteh 9.5inch)

As said by Bhenji Singhni, arguing about such petty things will not get you anywhere.

In my humble opinion, if a Gursikh is selling things like Sarbloh Batay (or anything for that matter), then the Gursikh buyer should be glad to be helping them with their income. Why attach any more importance? You receive the goods, and help a Gursikh – double profit!

If you are questioning, "Why doesn't this Gursikh give it for free? He has no pyaar" then where has your pyaar gone?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login