ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Sahib Ji's Photo in Darbar Hall

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
We all know it is anti-Gurmat(Manmat) to display pictures of Guru Sahib Ji and various people in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

That's why I request India(Delhi) Singhs to NOT display any sort of banner/poster displaying Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji, Bhai Sahib Jeewan Singh Ji or any other Gurmukh! Last year there was a massive banner behind the stage at Sri Rakab Ganj Sahib Rainsbai at the annual Delhi Smagam. His pictures on internet ads or prog posters is Okay, but not in the presence of the KING please!

These Gurmukhs have lived their examplary life to show us the proper way as per Gurbani. They would never want us to highlight them above the Sangat.

They were always under the Sangat!

Always in humility, no Dikhava, no PAKHAND, no Karamkaand.

Just Naam waking up at Amrit Vela and following Guru Sahib Ji's Hukam.

If I have been wrong somewhere then please tell my mistake.

I didn't want to offend any organiser of India. You are doing a great Sewa by organising these Smagams but we just have to be careful about these small things smiling smiley

Your little child,

Damandeep Singh grinning smiley
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
What to say about Bhai Sahib's picture in Guru Sahib's Darbar, but even Guru Sahib's own paintings are not allowed in there. Guru Sahib's Darbar is for Shabad Guru's glory and this is why any sort of picture is not allowed in there.

Kulbir Singh
Absolutely MANMAT! should be stopped immediately. Even on program posters why put picture of Bhai Sahib or other Singhs?
Poster should about Smagam dates and place, if someone insists then put up the picture of Gurudwara Sahib where Smagam is going to be held. ਬਿਨਾ ਸਮਝੇ ਹੀ ਦੇਖਾ ਦੇਖੀ ਕਈ ਮਨਮਤਾਂ ਅਪਣਾ ਲਈਆਂ ਹਨ। ਲੋੜ ਹੈ ਸੁਧਾਰਨ ਦੀ।
Guru Sahib Ji kirpa karan...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login