ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

listening keertan = sangat?

Posted by daas123 
listening keertan = sangat?
August 25, 2013 01:25PM
Once a Gursikh told me that if someone does Simran with you for a period of time, like one hour, Waheguru accounts the Simran as 2 hours for each person. When you're sitting in Sangat and everyone is doing Simran, depending on the size of the Sangat, the amount of Simran gets accounted about 100 times for each person... I wonder if the same could be said if you're listening to a past Rainsbayee recording and Japp Naam with the Sangat in the recording - does it have the same affect?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry if i sound harsh but i really wanted to ask why do we care for the outcome... like 1 hour of simran with another person is equal to 2 hours... Why do we think these numbers are gonna help like 21 jap ji sahib etc in meeting vaheguru when you weren't listening it even once... If you are enjoying sitting in sangat and listening/singing keertan then why does it matter how much good are you doing..??? Can't we just enjoy being in sangat...

Can't we just do what we are meant to do without thinking about the outcome... Can't we just perform our best in an exam and forget about the result... if we gave our best then the result would definetely positive...

Numbers in sangat doesn't matter when no one has the prem to have darshan of lord/satguru they won't do any good... Numbers of sangat again doesn't matter when even a single person have the bairaag to see vaheguru from his eyes because he/she would be enough to get atmosphere of the sangat electrifying...

We really have to think on this....

And again dear daas123 i am not asking these question to you only these are for all of us... Again Sorry for sounding little harsh

Bhul chuk muafff....

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki fateh...
Re: listening keertan = sangat?
August 27, 2013 07:42PM
Lagtai tuanu mere valee haalat

I don't get access to that much sangat as well.. And the only thing that has allowed me to live that long away from sangat is listening to keertan...Gosh like I think I can get the title of queen of youtubevideos..smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Listening to keertan is indirect sangat.....I feel...

All that matters is how much udham you put into actually going to real sangat... If you really want sangat.. like if there is a program.. and how hard you work to go there...That is daas's thinking...

If you are vichaara like me.. And you listen to keertan and cant go to that many programs... guru sahib can still take that into account.. I think

but to be honest

just try your best.. because I think that guru sahib would only want that his devotees tried their utmost best to go to programs.. and do lots of bhagti..

The rest...

[www.youtube.com] ( bhai gurinder singh jee---tongue sticking out smileyRETTY AWESOME KEERTAN) BTWsmiling smiley So soothing... for paapia like me..

Vaheguru kirpa kraangae

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login