ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sundar Gutka 3.0 Released - Android

Posted by Khalis Foundation 
Waheguroo jee ka khalsa waheguroo jee kee fateh!

With the blessings of Akal Purakh Sahib we have released Sundar Gutka 3.0 for Android. It includes many new banis and pieces are in place for a number of upcoming features.

We have also made significant corrections to mistakes and we apologize to the sangat for taking so long to make these corrections.

iOS/Windows Mobile will be coming soon.

[play.google.com]

--Daasre
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
You can test drive on PC via amazon app store: [www.amazon.com]
Waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh ji!

Love the way it opens up now! Great updates and additional Banian!

Guru Saheb Kirpa Rakhan

Waheguruji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh ji!
Great updates.
really good app. Also is it possible to bookmark on this app so I can start where I left off?
In addition to bookmarking, be great if the text could be made a little larger or expandable on the screen.
Excellent Sevaa

Poor Android users! This App has being on Apple Devices for a long time now >grinning smiley<
Vista ji apple oh vi kisai da jutha how khalsa accept kisai da jutha apple grinning smiley
Nah! Gruesome android..................Apple is natural and healthy tongue sticking out smiley

Manmade ਤਾਂ ਕੁਦਰਤੀ ਨਜ਼ਾਰੇ ਦੇ ਨੇੜੇ ਤੇੜੇ ਵੀ ਨੀ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ਭੁੱਲ.......ਕਾਪੀ ਕਰਨ ਨਾਲ ਕੋਈ Apple ਨੀ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ hahahaha
ਨਹੀ ਰੀਸਾ Apple ਦੀਆ ਭਾਜੀ ........we are proud
smiling smiley
Vista jeeo, sorry to burst your bubble; Android too had this app for a while but this release 3.0 is so far exclusive to Android. Apple will have to wait a bit.

This release is a kind of revolution. So much Baani has been put in one app that now we have no Bahaana (excuse) to not do Paath. Here are some key highlights of this upgrade:

1. 22 Vaar of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee has been entered in a new folder called 22 Vaara.
2. All Bhagat Baani has been added to to a new folder called Bhagat Baani. This Baani appears in the same order as the Raags.
3. Bhatt Baani including both Mukhbaaks have been added to a new folder called Bhatt Savaiye.
4. A lot of small but very concentrated Amrit Baanis have bee added to the folder called "Amrit Baani".

A Gursikh should be adept in doing Paath of these Baanis. It is not possible to do all these Baanis everyday, for most of us, but we can make such schedule in our life that we may do Paath of these Baanis at least once a month, if not once every two weeks or every week.

The two Baanis missing are Alaahniyaan and Baramaah Tukhaari. We urge the Sevadaars to expedite in adding these two Baanis as soon as possible. These two Baanis are extremely sweet. Also, Ghodiaan Baani is missing the second Shabad. Please add as soon as possible.

A big Shabaash to the Sewadaars for doing such hardwork and amazing Sewa for all Gursikhs. Guru Sahib hor Kirpa karan.

Kulbir Singh
Great sewa.....
Anonymous User
Re: Sundar Gutka 3.0 Released - Android
August 21, 2013 05:19AM
Go Apple i luv Apple. I would LOVE to see an apple icon smily in the smileys on this forum - on the go with Apple
I like this app especially the new features. I would suggest adding Raag Jaijavanti to the list along with Barah Maha Tukhari. And why does Chaupai Sahib not start from "Hamri Karo..".?

In Jaap Sahib some links in "Jump To" feature do not work. I didn't check other banis.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login