ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Multimedia section now available

Posted by Jatinderpal Singh 
Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

Sangat jee, with Vaaheguroo jee’s Kirpaa, the Multimedia section of this website has now begun. Akhand Keertan and Gurbaanee Santhiya recordings will be progressively updated regularly.

Nitnem files will be shortly uploaded and available in the next coming days and more Gurbaanee Paath files will also be uploaded in the coming near future. Written Santhiya is already available under the Santhiya section of this website.

Dhanvaadh jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sangataan Nu Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyaan cool smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Fantastic news, I've recently been thinking that the site needs to move with the times. Be great to see a Gurmat Bibek YouTube channel that can include viakaran santhia, Gurbani vichaar, sakhian read by Gursikhs for kids, answers to frequently asked questions etc.
Jatinderpal Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee
> fateh!
>
> Sangat jee - with Vaaheguroo jee’s Kirpaa, the
> Multimedia section of this website has now begun.
> Akhand Keertan and Gurbaanee Santhiya recordings
> will be progressively updated regularly.
>
> Nitnem files will be shortly uploaded and
> available in the next coming days and more
> Gurbaanee Paath files will also be uploaded in the
> coming near future. Written Santhiya is already
> available under the Santhiya section of this
> website.
>
> Dhanvaadh jee,
>
> Jatinderpal Singh

kot unkottth dhanvaad -- !!!!
Sangat jee, with Vaaheguroo jee's Kirpaa Nitnem files have now been uploaded under the Multimedia section of this website. They are available under > Gurbani Santhiya >> Nitnem Banian. Sri Anand Saahib will be uploaded shortly.

With Vaaheguroo jee's Kirpaa, more Gurbaanee Paath recordings are in progress and will be uploaded in the future.

Bhulla muaaf karnia jee,

Jatinderpal Singh
Thanks, my mom is going to enjoy these recordings. Sri Anand Sahib is not showing?
Bhai Sukhdeep Singh jee,

Sri Anand Saahib will be uploaded in the next coming days.

Jatinderpal Singh
Thank you Bhai Jatinderpal Singh Jee
When I click on the Multimedia link it is coming up with Malware detected. I am using Norton Anti-Virus software built into the browser.
Can Admin jee look into this please.
It brings peace to listen to such shudh Gurbani recordings from rehitvaan naam abhiyassi Gursikhs. These are the best recordings I have heard. I look forward to more Gurbani paaths and the entire paath recording of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

When I click on the Multimedia link it is coming up with Malware detected. I am using Norton Anti-Virus software built into the browser.
Can Admin jee look into this please.

Vista jee,

There isn't any malware on the site or in any of the links. Maybe Norton is just being extra careful.

Preetam Singh
Veerji, there is malware detection.
Can Admin please analyze this webpage?
Avg is also giving virus warning. It says: virus found HTML/framer.
I cannot access multimedia section.
We are looking into the malware issue and hope to have it figured out soon.

Please excuse the inconvenience jee.

Jatinderpal Singh
I can access them fine both on my home PC and tablet (Android). Use AVG on my tablet without any alerts smiling smiley
I think the malware problem has been fixed, I can now access files without any warning from my anti-virus software.

Viyaakaran along with (sh, z....sounds and nasal sound - bindee, tippee) have been used which is rare, most recordings on the internet do not properly employ sh, z alphabets or place bindee/tipee sounds where needed.

By employing the santhiyaa files along with these recordings we can all improve our uchaaran of Gurbanee.

Kot dhanvaad to the Gursikhs involved in this seva, Guru Maharaaj hor kirpa karan.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Onkar Singh.
Still waiting for Sri Anand Sahib and other Banis sad smiley
Sorry Bhai Mehtab Singh jee,

We will have the recording of Sri Anand Sahib along with all other bani's very shortly.

We have been experiencing some problems with our uploading method which was the reason behind the Malware warning. We are almost done fixing the problem and then all of the waiting files will be uploaded.

Please give us your patience.

Preetam Singh
Please add more Akhand Keertan to the Multimedia section on this site please!! I Can't wait to hear more Keertan from Rehitvaan Gursikhs!!

ਸਖੀਆਉਸਖੀਵਸਿਆਉਸਖੀਅਸੀਪਿਰਕਾਮੰਗਲੁਗਾਵਹ ॥

Amanjot Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login