ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

heart shattering scenes from Delhi protests

Posted by Mehtab Singh 

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
These protests will never prove anything to the Hindu regime. They don't care our rights and justice. Whenever we Sikhs about 1984, these Hindus bring up the topic of Khalistan and label us all "Khalistanis"??? This is the justice they give us??? Veer, we can not expect anything from them. They have cheated us and done us harm. Vaheguru Himself will bring justice to innocent people who were tortured. It was a heart rendering sight to see in the above video. Tje same Sikhs who fought for these Hindus during Mughal rule, when Afghani Patthaans attacked, when Abdaali, laid their lives during the independence movement to free India from the British, willingly and enthusiasticlly laid their lives during the wars between Pakistan and China, these same are now killing us and hating us. This is the respect we have been given for laying our lives for these Hindus!!! The Sikhs are now begging 'justice' from these people who don't even care! They laugh at us, make fun of us for talking about 1984. They have mocked made fun of Marathon runner Sardar Fauja Singh ji, where one guy was disguised as Bhai Fauja Singh ji, and the host of the asked him "Sardar ji, why are you running?" To which this fake Sardar Fauja Singh answers "I am running because I am being chased by mobs who are after my life since 1984" and right away there was loud laughter by the Hindu audience sitting im the studio. The video can be seen on YouTube! And if you look at the comments section, you will see how these Hindus have sworn at the Sikhs for being angry at the video. We can not expect anything from them! Just as how when the fights broke out with Pakistan and China, it was the Sikh soldiers of the Indian military that fought. These Hindu "soldiers" came of no use!! Without the Sikhs, they wouldve lost!! They have no sense of any gratitude either. Instead of thanking the Sikhs, they killed us and expect us to like that. And if we talk about '84, they blame us and call us 'terrorists'. Much like how their Hindu counterpart Lakhpat Rai in the 1800s hated the Sikhs and referred to the Sikhs as "NaanakPanthees" and was responsible for the slaughter of thousands of innocent Sikhs of that time. These Hindus are following his footsteps, only this time the term NaanakPanthee is no longer in use and terms such as Khalistani and terrorist havr come into use by Hindus to show their sheer hatred against the Sikhs. Other than that, the same thing that Lakhpat Rai did, they are repeating it. Just like Lakhpat Rai, who was also a Hindu, modern time Hindus have also killed thousands of Sikhs and are continuing to do so. I don't see any difference between Lakhpat Rai and today's Hindus!!!

Jaspreet Singh
satbachan jeeo
---Admin Cut for profanity----- hindu ppl
Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Khalsa will rise up sooner or later to fight these forces. We are all in this together. Rather than yelling at the Sonia Gandhi and getting offended at what the hindus do......

building friendship..increasing pyaar amongst each of our brothers will increase our chances of getting justice.

We should not be offended by what the hindus do to mistreat us....because like Eleanor Roosevelt says: "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Their mocking does not make a difference to what we are... What I am thinking is that the Sikhs shouldn't expect anything in return for their sacrifices for the country.. because it can't be a sacrifice if we want something in return...
We gave our lives for the good( the hope the aas for something) good and nothing else....
Isn't that what shaheedee is all aboutttt???

Hatred for our perpetrators isn't going to get us anywhere... I promise you that..
yaad karo.. remember... guru arjan dev jee.. he sat on burning hot iron plate.. surely he didn't hate Jahangir.He said tera kiyaa meeta lagai...

and Aurangzeb..killed guru sahib's whole entire family... and even then guru sahib showed deyaa for Aurangzeb and forgave him..
Are we so much greater than guru sahib that we cannot forgive what these people have done to us..

Without forgiveness, love, and compassion khalsa cannot become united... Khalsa should not fight for its honor..

We lose our honor when we fight for it...
We gain our honor by fighting for the truth....

Why not fight for love of truth and what is right... khalsa has always been oppressed because the truth is always put down.... and will continue to be oppressed.....
we shouldn't fight to not be oppressed.. We should fight to help the gareeb suffering from the oppression of a corrupt government.. Fight to improve the lives of the people suffering from the tyranny...and nothing else..

Not all hindus are created equally.. we have to remember that not all hindus are bad.. some are genuinely good....Hatred of hindus promotes discrimination and causes pent up anger and promotes increase of things like 1947 partition happening all over again.. When people had to run to their prospective sides.... If you were a hindu you were killed.. if you were a Sikh you deserved to die... a muslim should not live
We are forgetting.. that everybody is a creation of vaheguru.. Everybody is vaheguru's creation...
Now we are hating hindus...that is sad that we have so much hatred within our heartssad smiley

No matter how much zulam indian government does.. or anybody does..Sikhs will always be honored in this world and the world after for their love for even their enemies...
bhai kanayeeyaa gave water to even his enemies... don't forget

but I am sure we will all remember our pyaar one day.. guru sahib will surely do kirpaaa.. <3

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
I may be wrong here - but it seems we too soon want to find excuses for not protesting due to the expectation will be nil !!!
we can do all the naam simran Gurbani we want but we must stand up and protest too - there is no excuse - if we don;t shout about then what will the next up coming generations remember us by - nil by mouth?!!!
Singhni Jee,

Protests are very much necessary in today's time. Getting justice or not is a separate thing. But we must come out and join the Protest in large numbers.

The fundamental ground of Protest should be to send a message to the Community and society at large that we are united. Joining protest shows that we all together stand united as a Panth for a common cause. In today’s time it is very necessary to send the message of Unity of the Panth. With so much of media around half of the task of spreading message is already done. We just need to come out of our house and join the protest.

Sikhi principles should Not be taken as an excuse for Not Protesting. Too much of analysis leads to paralysis. Keep it simple, come out and protest. This is also a Sewa and you get the opportunity to meet Sangat whom you would have not ever met.

Today we cannot experience Battle of Chamkaur. But, joining Protest gives you a feeling how it would like to have been in Battlefield. With Sangat in large number the atmosphere is electrifying and Chardi-Kala. Protest does not happen every day but once in a while. We should not miss such opportunity to voice out our opinion. Take it as a simulation for something big that may happen in future, who knows !

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Protesting can take place in many different forms.. But I feel that we can create a greater impact by protesting through our actions and supporting charities that are helping 1984 victims to cope and survive. We can create financial charities to help people in Punjab suffering from alcoholism and depression.. Create free therapeutic clinics where the poor can talk about the problems.. Think of economic ways to improve the lives of people in Punjab.
Create jobs for people in Punjab by creating factories...
If you look at the statistics of alcoholism and drug dealership.its alarming..
rather than asking justice for something that happened 30 years ago.. which we have learned time and time again will not be given to us..
we should strive to fight for the people suffering....fight for the poor.. fight for the low caste people oppressed....
This we can fight through all the economic, political, and social strategy...Sikhs are smart. .really really smart.. So many Sikhs are educated...
they should use their education for the goodness of all smiling smiley

We should strive to fight for economic, political, and social reform..
We are caught in the traps of emotion about 1984. Yes injustice has happened.. But the real injustice is ignoring all the sufferings of the people that are ALIVE RIGHT NOW.

Do you know how high the suicide rates are in Punjab? You know how much hunger there is in Punjab..?? All the sudden when you are really hungry the Christian people coming to give food and shelter in exchange for converting to Christianity.. it seems really appealing....
I mean try.. like don't eat for 3 days and see how that makes you feel....like it really is hard to not have enough money for basic necessities.. because psychologically speaking.. basic necessities create mental stability.. So not basic necessities= no mental stability.. no mental stability=weak Sikhs weak Sikhs= weak khalsa weak khalsa= nothing goes anywhere.. we are stuck in our cycle of povery and suffering..

Because if you really think about it the amount of charities supporting Sikhs are too less.. and id really love to seem more people creating more and more charities to support Sikhs in dire need of financial support..
I am so proud of SOPW they are doing an excellent job.. why not create an SOPW in every state of the United States.?? Why protest.. seriously why protest.. when their are a million things that you can do that will actually make a difference in people's lives..

We have to create strategy.. not protest..... we need to think.. we need to create a plan to improve the lives of the sikhs

Because protesting does not do much.. I feel.. It creates unwanted attention.. and makes the indian government more aware of the Sikhs and makes the police watch Sikhs more closely and watch them more carefully thus causing more political prisoners..
We need our singhs and singhnis to not be in prison.. we need them to be not in prison.. They are powerless in prison.. And they are put in inhumane conditions.. And especially sarabhlohee singhs/singhniyaas will struggle the most....
Protesting creates fear of Sikhs.. .We should not let them be afraid of us.. .because through our actions when suicide rates decrease.. more people have jobs.... and more people leave drugs and take amrit..... Sikhs will automatically become stronger.. Strength of Sikhs will increase not through protesting and yelling at the deaf and blind government but through our actions.. Through the steps we take to improve the condition of the average Sikh..

The real battle is fought in doing things quietly and trying not to seek attention.. cursing the indian government isn't going to do anything.. it hasn't done anything.. In fact where has cursing the government brought us to? I wonder.. I could be wrong.. I really could be.. But I feel the pros of protesting the rule of indian government by helping the Sikhs in dire need of financial help will increase our chances of khalsa becoming united and stronger...

These are just my ideas and thoughts...smiling smiley This is really what has been bubbling in my head for a while now..
Feel free to disagreesmiling smiley
singhni Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Protesting can take place in many different
> forms.. But I feel that we can create a greater
> impact by protesting through our actions and
> supporting charities that are helping 1984 victims
> to cope and survive. We can create financial
> charities to help people in Punjab suffering from
> alcoholism and depression.. Create free
> therapeutic clinics where the poor can talk about
> the problems.. Think of economic ways to improve
> the lives of people in Punjab.
> Create jobs for people in Punjab by creating
> factories...
> If you look at the statistics of alcoholism and
> drug dealership.its alarming..
> rather than asking justice for something that
> happened 30 years ago.. which we have learned time
> and time again will not be given to us..
> we should strive to fight for the people
> suffering....fight for the poor.. fight for the
> low caste people oppressed....
> This we can fight through all the economic,
> political, and social strategy...Sikhs are smart.
> .really really smart.. So many Sikhs are
> educated...
> they should use their education for the goodness
> of all smiling smiley

agree wholeheartedly

>
> We should strive to fight for economic, political,
> and social reform..
> We are caught in the traps of emotion about 1984.
> Yes injustice has happened.. But the real
> injustice is ignoring all the sufferings of the
> people that are ALIVE RIGHT NOW.
>
> Do you know how high the suicide rates are in
> Punjab? You know how much hunger there is in
> Punjab..?? All the sudden when you are really
> hungry the Christian people coming to give food
> and shelter in exchange for converting to
> Christianity.. it seems really appealing....
> I mean try.. like don't eat for 3 days and see how
> that makes you feel....like it really is hard to
> not have enough money for basic necessities..
> because psychologically speaking.. basic
> necessities create mental stability.. So not
> basic necessities= no mental stability.. no mental
> stability=weak Sikhs weak Sikhs= weak khalsa weak
> khalsa= nothing goes anywhere.. we are stuck in
> our cycle of povery and suffering..
>

agree

> Because if you really think about it the amount of
> charities supporting Sikhs are too less.. and id
> really love to seem more people creating more and
> more charities to support Sikhs in dire need of
> financial support..
> I am so proud of SOPW they are doing an excellent
> job.. why not create an SOPW in every state of the
> United States.?? Why protest.. seriously why
> protest.. when their are a million things that you
> can do that will actually make a difference in
> people's lives..
>

agree and i am a contributor to SOPW from day 1

> We have to create strategy.. not protest..... we
> need to think.. we need to create a plan to
> improve the lives of the sikhs
>
> Because protesting does not do much.. I feel.. It
> creates unwanted attention.. and makes the indian
> government more aware of the Sikhs and makes the
> police watch Sikhs more closely and watch them
> more carefully thus causing more political
> prisoners..

Indian government know what they are up against this klunk of 1984 and also 1947 and1978 will never come off from them - they know once day Khalsa will rule over Delhi - there is not doubt. Protesting does a massive lot - the Rajoaanaa protests worldwide has made India look like a fool on the international stage and also the recent Bhullar protest is doing the same - they look even bigger idioits on the world stage. Protest have done such things and don't forget the badals - who like to visit the states or thailand or anywhere else for that matter now suddenly have to answer to the crimes they have comitted - thanks mostly to the work of Sikhs4 Justice and contributing sikhs to such charities. However to be fair there are disadvantages at protests that is when they start to go pear shaped i.e. the most recent one in London - firstly sikhs were protesting - then it turns into keertan in London - now you tell which one is more effective.Why the hell are we doing keeertan when we first started off protesting and sharing leaflets out with the general public about what has happeneed to us - this is where we go wrong - we forget what we started with and start muddling it up. I have complete respect for people doing keertan dont; get me wrong - but this is not how we will be able to explain our protest in London to the general public - even if you had translation of SGGS up there while doing keertan.

> We need our singhs and singhnis to not be in
> prison.. we need them to be not in prison.. They
> are powerless in prison.. And they are put in
> inhumane conditions.. And especially sarabhlohee
> singhs/singhniyaas will struggle the most....
> Protesting creates fear of Sikhs.. .We should not
> let them be afraid of us.. .because through our
> actions when suicide rates decrease.. more people
> have jobs.... and more people leave drugs and take
> amrit..... Sikhs will automatically become
> stronger.. Strength of Sikhs will increase not
> through protesting and yelling at the deaf and
> blind government but through our actions.. Through
> the steps we take to improve the condition of the
> average Sikh..
>

disagree - both are needed - yelling and actions as you mentioned.

>
> The real battle is fought in doing things quietly
> and trying not to seek attention.. cursing the
> indian government isn't going to do anything.. it
> hasn't done anything.. In fact where has cursing
> the government brought us to? I wonder.. I could
> be wrong.. I really could be.. But I feel the pros
> of protesting the rule of indian government by
> helping the Sikhs in dire need of financial help
> will increase our chances of khalsa becoming
> united and stronger...
>
> These are just my ideas and thoughts...smiling smiley This is
> really what has been bubbling in my head for a
> while now..
> Feel free to disagreesmiling smiley

seeking attention what planet are you on -- We are not seeking attention - we are merely telling the world and the indian butchers what they have done and we will not stop until there is Khalsa rule on Delhi !!!

The jews celebrate and educate there young to this day of the holocaust and they are still seeking and gettting back every penny that was stolen from them - there are cases going with various governments and entities involved. Why do you think the germans cant get their Gold back from the US so quickly?

We need to do so much and reach out so far - May Mahraj give us the understanding and responsibility to do so - as for the people in Punjab we are the only hope.
Perhaps there are other more effective ways of telling?

Perhaps more organized seminars on Sikh injustices that have occurred within a college setting..

I will organize thosesmiling smiley I plan on doing a minor in social justice. So if I don't here 1984 riots.. I will PROTEST!! smiling smiley
and make sure the professors know about the Sikh riots and integrate that into their curriculum

People that study social justice should know about the Sikh riots and the Sikh injustices..
inform college kids.. the young kids.. one kid could be touched.. and help maybe?

in my opinion I feel that more people would gain more knowledge if they were studying justice?
a lot of people are concerned about their lives and could careless...
UN Sikh representative would do us great.. Meeting to discuss Sikh issues with United Nations leaders..
actually I might get that opportunity when I go to college.. cant wait!
People in my college went UN to discuss women's issues..smiling smiley so I really have a chance at that smiling smiley

Like protests are good in someways I guess? BUT we need more and better ways for explaining the truth...
and more organizations...khalsa is in great numbers.. so in khalsa terminology more jathae of people to create changesmiling smiley

I saw like on internet sites a picture of shaheed singhs and comments calling them terrorists soo....People don't view shaheed singhs and kirpaan the same light that we do because they are ignorant of the great sacrifices these singhs have done..
So having pictures of them makes people think of them as terrorists....mass education funds to education college kids would greater improve the situation I feel...

Media attention can be good or bad.. I personally am always scared of media. because media can cause people to become afraid of Sikhs.. Perhaps if we have our own channel in which Sikhs educate people why these people are yelling and protesting then people would become more aware of the truth..
So I guess protests can work but we have to do some adjustment on the media and who is catching the media..
because when American people view indian people yelling in different languages they just think that we are quite awkward...if a Sikh was catching this then they would be able to explain what is going on...

So I guess anything is possible reallysmiling smiley

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
singhni Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps there are other more effective ways of
> telling?
>
> Perhaps more organized seminars on Sikh injustices
> that have occurred within a college setting..
>
> I will organize thosesmiling smiley I plan on doing a minor
> in social justice. So if I don't here 1984 riots..
> I will PROTEST!! smiling smiley
> and make sure the professors know about the Sikh
> riots and integrate that into their curriculum
>
> People that study social justice should know about
> the Sikh riots and the Sikh injustices..
> inform college kids.. the young kids.. one kid
> could be touched.. and help maybe?
>
> in my opinion I feel that more people would gain
> more knowledge if they were studying justice?
> a lot of people are concerned about their lives
> and could careless...
> UN Sikh representative would do us great.. Meeting
> to discuss Sikh issues with United Nations
> leaders..
> actually I might get that opportunity when I go to
> college.. cant wait!
> People in my college went UN to discuss women's
> issues..smiling smiley so I really have a chance at that smiling smiley
>
> Like protests are good in someways I guess? BUT
> we need more and better ways for explaining the
> truth...
> and more organizations...khalsa is in great
> numbers.. so in khalsa terminology more jathae of
> people to create changesmiling smiley
>
>
> I saw like on internet sites a picture of shaheed
> singhs and comments calling them terrorists
> soo....People don't view shaheed singhs and
> kirpaan the same light that we do because they are
> ignorant of the great sacrifices these singhs have
> done..
> So having pictures of them makes people think of
> them as terrorists....mass education funds to
> education college kids would greater improve the
> situation I feel...
>
> Media attention can be good or bad.. I personally
> am always scared of media. because media can cause
> people to become afraid of Sikhs.. Perhaps if we
> have our own channel in which Sikhs educate people
> why these people are yelling and protesting then
> people would become more aware of the truth..
> So I guess protests can work but we have to do
> some adjustment on the media and who is catching
> the media..
> because when American people view indian people
> yelling in different languages they just think
> that we are quite awkward...if a Sikh was catching
> this then they would be able to explain what is
> going on...
>
> So I guess anything is possible reallysmiling smiley
>
> Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
> Vaheguru ji ki Fateh
>
>
> Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa
> Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

excellent suggestions Bhen jeeo i agree - not sure if you get the SIKH Channel and SANGAT TV which we have in the UK - both of them are doing immense seva in highlighting and educating our own on 1984.

Please keep us posted on your ambitions on the UN front and any other developments on the integrating SIKH Riots in their curriculum - this by far one of the best suggestions ever - this needs to happen worldwide. - I will find out if any of this is going on in the UK by anyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login