Advanced

Baba Deep Singh jee - Topmost "Badass" Soldier of all times

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
[www.punjabspectrum.com]

Very interesting feature.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹ ||

The original article was posted by Spike TV an American TV channel that has TV show called Deadliest Warrior that ranks and rates the Greatest Warriors in history. It's Maharaj Jee's Kirpa that even Western countries are recognizing the Great Guru Ke Pyare. [www.spike.com]
Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Ke Pyare Dhan Teri Sikhi

Bhul Chul Muaaf
Indeed they chose right number one position.
Dhan Guru Dhan Guru kay Piyaray
Nice, but to be clear Baba Deep Singh Ji was not covering a simple wound; instead, his whole head was actually carried on his hand. Its sad when we hear Sikhs deny such miracles.
Dhan Baba Deep Singh jee!
I might be completely wrong but the origin of the badass title for Babaji was given by an author of the website: Badass of the week.
Here is the link : http://www.badassoftheweek.com/

This site is loaded with articles on Badasses from around the world. It uses high amount of profanity with a touch of sarcasm and badass humour. In its own way it glorifies human valour.

I found the article on Baba Deep Singh ji featured on this site a couple of years ago. The link is here:

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/babadeepsingh.html

I have to warn you that this article has been written in the modern badass glorifying way and it features profanity and its own version of facts. It gives respect but in its own way.
to be honest if Baba Deep Singh jee was here I doubt if he wouldn't want this ego filled glorification - meaningless really . I may be wrong - its my 2 cents.
Vahegurooo, Baba Deep Singh ji was truly a Gangster! The more people hear about the stories of our great shaheeds, the more people will coming flocking to Sikhi.
Veer, a small effort towards telling the story of Baba Deep Singh ji Saheed is the graphic novel (comic book) we created about an year and a half back. You can preview it at Sikh Comics.

GurmanSingh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Vahegurooo, Baba Deep Singh ji was truly a
> Gangster! The more people hear about the stories
> of our great shaheeds, the more people will coming
> flocking to Sikhi.
Amazing! Is there anyway to mass order all of the books together.
One Singh mentioned to me that some of the comics are anti-gurmat promoting meat. I haven't read the comics from this website yet so I am giving them benefit of doubt but please read comic to ensure its inline with Gurmat before doing bulk order.
S. Gurman Singh ji, Please send us a message at [www.sikhcomics.com]. We can ship the books anywhere in the world. They are also available on Amazon websites as a download. Please do send us feedback.
lol...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login