ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sikhi, is the best religion!

Posted by GuruDefined 
This is the answer that Bhai Jarnail Singh Ji has provided everyone with:

Sikh respects every religion????? A young Sikh asked clarification. What was my reply with limited understanding?
We respect everyone's right to choose religion and to practice it. We consider whole human race as one and do not discriminate on the basis of caste, creed or religion. But, Sikhi is the best panth started by Guru nanak sahib. It is kudrati dharam of akaalpurakh. Just because we follow sikhism, we dnt discriminate with anyone on the basis of their religion. Just try to understand this point. Guru Teg Bahadur sahib sacrificed his life to save forced conversion of Hindu's. But, he criticized rituals like tilak and janeoo etc. Asi har ek de aapne dharam nu manan de haq right da satkaar karde han je koi os haq nu roke te os layi joojh bhi sakde han, lekin jad gal sidhaant di aaundi hai te sach nu sach kehnde han.
We respect Right to follow religion, not religions which are full of faulty things and guru sahib openly criticized all rituals, pakhand, karamkaand which they are practicing on the name of religion. if you say i respect all religions means you are respecting all wrong things like idol worshipping, rituals, superstition, karamkaand, fasts etcc. they are practicing on then name of religion. Than what was the necessity to start sikhism? Yet, we respect their right to follow their religion and can sacrifice ourselves to protect their right. Guru Tegh Bahadur sahib sacrificed himself to save the right to follow religion not to save all the rituals. Hope, now you will understand.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Very rightly said.
Another "karamkaand" that I have seen constantly happening, even within so called "Sikhs", is the really stupid strong belief in so called "caste". When in actuality and reality, no such thing really exists. It's just a stupid belief "set" based stupid and false superstition. These people defend such terminologies as if they are separate races of people, when really they're all the same Punjabi people.
In the end, sheep follows sheep.

Maanas Ki Jaat Sabhai Ekai Pehchaanbo!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login