ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SGGS teeka by Prof sahib singh

Posted by jagpreet08 
Sangat jeeos- does anyone know if SGGS teeka by Prof sahib singh has been translated - word per word in english??
or any teekas that have been fully translated in english and links please if so ??
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
i asked this question about 2 years ago -to date i think not as far as i know - but would be great seva if some one did it.
I have seen on the internet that someone was trying to do translation few years back. Not sure what is the current status. May be you should contact the original poster and find it out. it would be great if you can update the sangat also.

[www.sikhsangat.com]

While searching for the above post, I also found *Kirpaa Project* ..

[www.sikhphilosophy.net]

Vaheguroo Jee kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
One should try to make an effort to learn Punjabi and read the original teeka instead of translations. It will seem difficult at first but as you progress you yourself will prefer to read in Punjabi. Try to make it into a spiritual journey. First start off with Japji Sahib or small Shabads and build up from their. Learning the Punjabi language is almost like a must for a Sikh because so much of our spiritual knowledge is written in Punjabi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login