ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

questions about "saas giraas simran"

Posted by ISHPREET KAUR 
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

i'm 15 yrs.old and don't have a vast knowledge about "saas giraas simran". ..but curious and determined to do so ..and practise it in daily routine..My parents encourage me to practise and meditate daily for at least 10 minutes...Usually they tell me,that this age is a very nice age to get started with meditation..as a majority of most youngsters at this age engage themselves in different useless activities .(but coming back on topic..) .I read some of the replies on saas giraas simran on this website and was surprised to know that this stage can really be maintained by meditating when our "rom rom " breathes "WAHEGURU". even when we are asleep.
but i would really appreciate if someone can help me with the technique and how to get started on "saas giraas simran".

bhul chuk di khima..daas mahamurakh hai.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh i also have the same question anyone please help bhul chuk di khima
First step will be AMRIT and getting NAAM.

Second will be to preserve NAAM.

SAAS GRAAAS means with each breath, as we breath so easily, so we remember NAAM so easily. With little of extra effort.

WE as human, are prone to lose. Nothing succeeds except begging it. The begging itself is important. Begging is easy. Yet we fail in begging too.

As a mother knows her new born, so is SAAS GRAAS SIMRAN. As a drug eddict loves the drug, we have to create addiction.

All our life, will be a journey and effort to get it. Keep on moving and begging, that is all we can do. Rest is all HIS MERCY.
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh___/\____

actually i've heard of a technique that is related to naam simran abhyaas......what that actually is??
i remember it was something like --when we say (wahe) we should inhale or when we say (guru) we inhale..that confuses me??? what is the right form?? or .does that even really matters ?? (if we follow the right form and technique or just go on at our own pace)....

i 'm pretty sure that this question is in the mind of millions of people like me...

and the second thing you said to preserve NAAM.....but how?? i need a little xplanation ..plz.

many many thanks !!!!

bhul chuk maaf
That technique, involving inhale/exhale, is the lesson which comes with AMRIT. When we get AMRIT, FIVE OF THEM tell us. You need not worry about it till you are taught.

Be simple as a child. Follow the steps, one by one.

Getting NAAM and preserving it, is REHAT. A lot is available on that subject on this website. Gurbani is GURU. And keeping in touch with GURBANI is minimum, what is desired of an honest seeker.
Wjkk wgkf i have heard of a sakhi where baba mardana g asked guru nanak dev ji on how to recite naam with proper technique.then guru ji told him that some people say wahe while they inhale and guru when exhale some vice versa. But first technique is better. Some mahapurkhs say to recite sound of wa from belly .sound of he from hirda. Sound of gu from throat,and sound of ru from mind.some mahapurakhs say to do this with heartbeat. These techniques help to Parkash quikly bhul chuk di khima g

rajinder singh
But all these technique is just waste without the preet(love) for satguru...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ,ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ ,ਦਾਸ ਇਸ ਥ੍ਰੇਡ ਤੇ ਦੇਖ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਕੁਝ ਭੈਣ ਤੇ ਵੀਰ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦੀ ਵਿਧੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਵਿਚਾਰਾਂ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ,ਕੀ ਨਾਮ ਕਿਦਾਂ ਜਪਣਾ ਚਾਹਿਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਾ ਸਾਸ ਗਿਰਾਸ ਕਿਦਾਂ ਜਪੀਦਾ ਹੈ !
ਸੋ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾ ਚ ਬੇਨਤੀ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਸਾਸ ਗਿਰਾਸ ਸਿਮਰਨ ਦੀ ਜੁਗਤ ਦਸਣ ਦਾ ਅਧਿਕਾਰ ਸਿਰਫ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕੋਲ ਹੈ ਜੇ ਕਿਸੀ ਨੇ ਜੁਗਤ ਲੈਣੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਪੇਸ਼ ਹੋ ਅਰਜੋਈ ਕਰੇ !ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਖੁਦ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀ ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਕੋਸ਼ਿਸ਼ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ ਜੀ !
ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁਦਾਤਾਹਰਿਨਾਮਕਾਪ੍ਰਭੁਆਪਿਮਿਲਾਵੈਸੋਇ !!
ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ ਜੀ
ਦਸਿਨ ਦਾਸ
Harsh jee has given a very fitting response.

The only way to learn the technique of Naam Abhiyaas is to get take Amrit at an Amritsanchar where the Panj Pyare give Naam Drirh.

At present, only Akhand Keertani Jatha organizes Amritsanchars where the technique of Naam Abhiyaas is taught and Naam is properly imparted to the aspirant.

Preetam Singh
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ki fateh.. ____/ \____

sangat jee...

The present situation of my family is that- we are newly from INDIA shifted to california.
so- i don't know where to get AMRIT from-
nor can i go at an AMRITSANCHAR alone -(without any elder)
mom and dad don't have the time to take me there.
And by the time i will be an independent adult- it will take 3 -4 years for me to go to an AMRITSACHAR

so----------that means ----

can i not practise SAAS GRAAS SIMRAN for at least 3-4 yrs ...how can i wait so long ?? i'm 15 yrs old -and after 4-5 yrs i will be in a UNIVERSITY
and my schedule will be really really hard to fit something else in it.....if i will not fit SAAS GRAAS SIMRAN in my schedule right now... sad smiley

plzzz...help in figuring out a way....

bhul chuk maaf
Contact www.akj.org for Amrit sanchars in California.
Taking Amrit and getting Naam Drirh is a bakhshish from Guru Sahib. When Guru Sahib wills, then we are able to get Naam. Therefore I would urge you to do as much Abhiyaas of Bani as you can and do Ardaas to Guru Sahib to bless you with Naam di Daat.

By contacting local sevadaars you can find out when the next Amritsanchar is and then all you have to do it to convince your parents to either come with you or to let you go alone to take Amrit. Since you are 15 years old, you are probably old enough to take Amrit by yourself, so just do the preparation and then Guru Sahib will do kirpa.

Remember though, without taking Amrit and getting Naam Drirh, there is no way to get liberation from life and death. Amrit and Naam are the only way to get into Sachkhand.

Preetam Singh
waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh... ____/\____

thanks Preetam Singh ji and everyone!!! i will try the best on my part.BUt it will not be possible without waheguru ji's kirpa and all of your's blessings......so...

many many THANKS !!!

bhul chuk maaf..
Khalsa Sirjana Diwas is around the corner, there must be definitely some arrangements for Amritsanchar during this time @ in or around CA.

No matter how much one studies Sakhi, Book, Literature, Whitepaper, Tutorial, Video and Audio on Naam & Naam Abhyaas, all those are futile efforts. One can get Naam only through Guru Sahib and the correct technique for Abhyaas is imparted by Punj Pyares. It is Guru Sahib's Mauj to take out dhuni from Abhilaakhi's belly or throat or mind or somewhere else. Only Guru Sahib knows that Abhilaakhi is abhimaani of dhuni from which zone.

If due to some reason the Amritsanchar is delayed then Abhilaakhi should not fall back to rest. The Abhilaakhi should actively start practicing Rehit Maryada (as one would follow after taking Amrit).

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Bhenji, California has two to three Amrit Sanchars a year that you may be interested in:

July: [ekhalsa.com] - San Francisco/Fremont Area

Wednesday, Jul 24th to July 28, 2013 (I have heard there is supposed to be am Amrit Sanchar this year) - you can confirm by contacting the sevadaars at

LA Smagam is during Thanksgiving every year and an Amrit Sanchar is organized every year.

Bay Area (San Jose) Smagam is in February every year and an Amrit Sanchar is organized every year.

If you have moved to California, there is local pockets of Sangat everywhere. LA has Asa Ki Vaar kirtan every Sunday at a Gurudwara, San Francisco has continuous programs in the area and Simran program at least in Fremont Gurudwara every day (12-4 AM? I think). Central Valley has local programs as well and Sangatan in the Central Valley are from Bakersfield to Selma/Fresno to Livingston to Turlock to Sacramento.

[ekhalsa.com] - Programs
[www.isangat.org] - Programs
waheguru ji ka kahlsa waheguru ji ki fateh____/\____

tuhade saariyaan da teh dilon thanvaad ....but the thing is that i CAN"T go anywhere ...(don't have a driving license + just 15 yrs old)
my parents are struggling hard to find a parmanent job ...and hopefully that would be possible within a year or so..
after that i would try not to waste even a single day and very happily and willingly go to any of those amritsanchhars..

aap saariyaan da 1 vaari phir dhanvaad
thanks for the given information .......

bas hun je waheguru ji kirpa karan te jini cheti ho sake main is shubh kam karan ch deri nahi karni......
ISHPREET KAUR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> waheguru ji ka kahlsa waheguru ji ki
> fateh____/\____
>
> tuhade saariyaan da teh dilon thanvaad ....but the
> thing is that i CAN"T go anywhere ...(don't have a
> driving license + just 15 yrs old)
> my parents are struggling hard to find a parmanent
> job ...and hopefully that would be possible within
> a year or so..
> after that i would try not to waste even a single
> day and very happily and willingly go to any of
> those amritsanchhars..
>
> aap saariyaan da 1 vaari phir dhanvaad

> thanks for the given information .......
>
> bas hun je waheguru ji kirpa karan te jini cheti
> ho sake main is shubh kam karan ch deri nahi
> karni......
ਚਰਨਸਰਨਗੁਰਏਕਪੈਂਡਾਜਾਇਚਲਸਤਿਗੁਰਕੋਟਿਪੈਂਡਾਆਗੇਹੋਇਲੇਤਹੈ !!
Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo jee Kee Fateh!

If you are in northern or southern california, we can request Gursikh Family to pick you up for the programs. I have sent a PM to you.

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo jee Kee Fateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login