ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

96 Crori

Posted by Sagg 
96 Crori
March 30, 2013 06:16PM
What is the exact meaning of 96 Crori? Does it mean anything in practical or just a saying?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: 96 Crori
March 31, 2013 08:45PM
Nihang Singhs believe that the number of Shaheed Singhs is 96 Kror, and that during Khalsa Raaj, they will be under control of Nihang Jathedar. In reality, I think this number just means countless. Numbers in Gurbani like Kror, Hazaar, Kot, all just mean countless. The number of Shaheed Singhs is countless.
April 02, 2013 08:08PM
Gurman Singh Jee is correct - also i'm not sure but Gurdwara maal tekri sahib in Hazoor sahib area is where the Guru Gobind Singh jee maharaj has said that when khalsa reaches this 96 cror number then for tons of Mal DHun will be pargat at that asthaan of which the money will be spent on langar for 96 cror Khalsa for 3 days at thsi asthan. I went to this asthan about couple of years ago - and singhs there even mentioend that the English while rulling india tried digging for this treasure in advance and couldnt find it - just the same as they tried to findout where the water travels to Nanak Jeera Sahib - . Please confirm this someone as I may be incorrect with my ramblings
April 03, 2013 08:34PM
If we have to wait for 96 Crore Khalsa to get Shaheed, then what are we waiting for? Should not we become part of it make it happen quicker?
I am not convinced about this 96 Crori concept yet? Kulbir singh ji/jasjit singh ji any views?
April 04, 2013 07:02AM

If we have to wait for 96 Crore Khalsa to get Shaheed, then what are we waiting for? Should not we become part of it make it happen quicker? I am not convinced about this 96 Crori concept yet? Kulbir singh ji/jasjit singh ji any views?

96 Crore Shaheedi Faujan is a reference to the Gupt Shaheedi Fauj of Guru Sahib, and their numbers are countless. The Gurmukhs who do Bhagti and follow rehit as much as they can but not to the level required to enter Karam Khand or SachKhand enter the Shaheedi Fauj and then serve Guru Sahib in various ways, before they become eligible to enter the Mukat Khands of Karam Khand and SachKhand. One does not have to be Shaheed to become part of Shaheedi Fauj.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh
April 04, 2013 09:02AM
According to some GurMukh's experience, seeing the current situation of khalsa Panth 96 Crori Faujan are waiting for Guru Sahib's agya to do maliya mate of Malesh and Bekhis who are Kalank on Sikhi but looks like Guru Sahib Jee are still in Their Mauj.

Anyway that day is not far when these Faujan will be in pargat roop everywhere on this planet.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
April 05, 2013 12:54AM
JASJIT SINGH
According to some GurMukh's experience, seeing the current situation of khalsa Panth 96 Crori Faujan are waiting for Guru Sahib's agya to do maliya mate of Malesh and Bekhis who are Kalank on Sikhi but looks like Guru Sahib Jee are still in Their Mauj.

Anyway that day is not far when these Faujan will be in pargat roop everywhere on this planet.

VISMAAD, VISMAAD, VISMAAD !!!

Personally I feel, currently we are going through the time or actually living the Prophecy of Miri Piri De Malik Guru Maharaaj Sahib Sri Har Gobind Jee.

Now don't ask much evidence on this propehcy from me eye rolling smiley

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
April 05, 2013 04:53AM
From Punjab Digital Library:

Bhai Amar Singh Nihang

Resident of Saund Pura in District Lahore. Born in 1889. He was sentenced in Komagata Maru Case and sent to Attock Jail, where he was tortured to death in 1918.

The Sikh dharam is unmatched when it comes to shaheeds. No dharam shed more blood in the battlefield fighting for truth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login