ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

meaning of this?

Posted by bubble gum 
meaning of this?
March 27, 2013 08:37AM
I woke up and remembered a dream I had while I was sleeping. I was flying in the clouds and there was a woman by my side flying also. I turned to her and asked who are you? In reply she said 'pataal naaikaa'.

I woke up feeling really strange. I had never heard these words before in my life ever. I searched on the net of the meanings of the words pataal naaika and put together these words mean 'hell heroine'. Was this just a crazy dream or could it mean something? Please tell me what you might think this could mean or should I not bother over it?

Thanks
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: meaning of this?
March 27, 2013 11:55AM
haven't a clue - nothing sikhe assoicated therefore don't bother
March 27, 2013 12:59PM
The Chronicles of Narnia for sure.
March 27, 2013 07:42PM
Dreams are directly linked with our spirituality. The more abiyaas you do the better dreams you will have. Karams can be erased, you can know about the future, you can be sent messages to guide you in bhagtee, you can do sangat of high avastha Gursikhs, and if your really lucky even get Darshan of Guru Sahib. The list is endless. However, majority of the time, dreams are just random or do not have a purpose. Weather this was one of those dreams or not I'm not sure, but since it makes no sense i wouldn't spend too much time thinking about it. Many more dreams will come your way, and its a waste of time to analyze every single dream, especially one that doesn't make sense. However, this is not to say we should ignore dreams completely. If we do have a dream that we know is in line with Gurmat, than you should definetly view this as gurprasad and act upon it.
March 27, 2013 08:48PM
All the symbols, clouds, flying, woman, PATAL are heavenly bodies. Dreams do have some link with our state of mind or the future predictions.

PATAL does not mean hell, I think.

paathaal pureeaa loa aakaaraa || this vich varathai hukam karaaraa ||
Your Almighty Command prevails throughout the nether worlds, realms and worlds of form.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji has written very interesting book entitled, IK UNNAR KIDEE DA SUPNA (A dream of a life-prisoner). That book is must read.

In your case, I can attach it to spirtual tendencies of your mind. We as a sikh have to explore unseen worlds of spirtuality or cosmos. You proceed on the journey. It was good, you were not alone. Some one was there to give you the idea that it is not normal flight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login