ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A positive move by Radhasoami Beas

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
In last short while or so a very significant incident has occurred in Panth. Sardar Gurinder Singh, the spiritual leader of Radhasoami Beas organization, played a very constructive role when he met with Sardar Simranjeet Singh Mann and Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal, to resolve the demolition of the Gurdwara Sahib near Dera Beas.

Sardar Gurinder Singh not only agreed to reconstruct the Gurdwara Sahib but himself invited all the Panthik organizations to do so. Taking lead, the Punj Pyare, laid the foundation of the Gurdwara Sahib and later on Gurinder Singh jee too participated in it.

Along with leaders of the Panthik organizations, Gurinder Singh jee, went to Siri Darbar Sahib and Siri Akal Takhat to thank Akal Purakh for avoiding the clashes that were imminent if Sardar Gurinder Singh had not taken lead towards reconciliation. He later on commented that he would do Prakash of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee at the Dera. He also said that he was committed to the Maryada of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib.

(Sardar Gurinder Singh, RSSB Dera Chief, with leaders of Panthik organizations. He's the one with light Dastaar and long White beard)

Gurinder Singh jee's daughter or niece is married off to Sardar Bikram Singh Majithia, which means the Radhasoami Beas organization has moved closer towards the Sikhs.

In terms of power and foundation, Radhasoami Beas is probably larger than Sacha Sauda, Noor Mehaliye and such anti-Sikh Deras combined, and could have escalated fighting with Sikhs over the issue of demolition of Gurdwara Sahib but he acted really wisely by not doing so. Ram Rahim Singh of "Sacha Sauda" group acted very unwisely by getting into conflict with the Sikhs.

I don't know about others, but with this move, Sardar Gurinder Singh has earned respect in my heart. I hope Guru Sahib gives him wisdom to move closer to Sikh Panth and eventually merge in Panth. Let's stop pretending; I am sure that he knows in his heart that Siri Guru Nanak-Dasmesh jee are the real Satgurus. No one can match our Guru Sahibaan. If he surrenders to Siri Guru Gobind Singh jee, he will win not only in this world but he will ensure full Kirpa of Vaheguru jee. He would probably be the first leader to make such a wise and great move. Guru Sahib Kirpa karan.

Some people talk about conspiracy theories with respect to RSSB (Radhasoami Beas) but whatever the case, we ought to welcome this very positive move by RSSB. I hope, RSSB can come under the umbrella of Siri Akal Takhat Sahib, along with the Namdharis and end their hostilities with Khalsa Panth.

It's also high time that Thakur Uday Singh and Thakur Dalip Singh the two new leaders of Namdharis, stopped fighting with each other and submitted to Khalsa Panth. Baba Raam Singh jee was a great Gursikh. It's great injustice to him, if the Namdharis continue to stay separate from Panth.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Radhaswami, Naamdhari, Neeldhaari bhi Singh sajega
Har dishaa mein Fateh ka naara, aur Khalsaayi nagaada bajega
Dalit baney hain Singh Kaur, ab Hindu Musalmaan bhi Amrit shakhega
Jab Tak Sooraj Chaand Rahega, Khalsa Tera Naam Rahega

Mehtab Singh
Vaah Vaah Mehtab Singh jee!
Mehtab Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Radhaswami, Naamdhari, Neeldhaari bhi Singh
> sajega
> Har dishaa mein Fateh ka naara, aur Khalsaayi
> nagaada bajega
> Dalit baney hain Singh Kaur, ab Hindu Musalmaan
> bhi Amrit shakhega
> Jab Tak Sooraj Chaand Rahega, Khalsa Tera Naam
> Rahega
>
> Mehtab Singh

100% - anything is possible
Bhai Mehtaab Singh Ji ripped it! smiling smiley
Jab Tak Khalsa Panth Rahega Nyara Aur Naami,
Tab Tak Kya Kar Lega Naamdhari, Neeldhaari Aur Radhaswami,

Dheere Dheere Waheguru Chala Raha Hai Aisa Chakkar,
Ek Ek Kar Ke Ek Din Koi Bhi Nahi Lega Khalsa Se Takkar,

Sab Ko Aa Jayegi Ek Din Akkal (Brain),
Sabki Sabat Soorat Ho Jayegi Sakal (Face),

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
In my cynical view I believe the true situation is far from the way its being perceived. One of my school mates is from extended family of the Radhasoami guru. They are one of the richest Sardars in Malwa region. An incredible amount of money and power tends to flow in these families. Their every move only serves to further strengthen the hold in terms of land holdings, businesses, investments, links and political power. In punjabi we call it "ਮੋਟਾ ਪੈਸਾ".I believe every move taken by the guru is carefully considered and weighed. In today's India especially Punjab, everybody has made themselves politically correct. In 1984 and later on in the worst days of 1990s who would have thought that ultimately it would Badal family who would stand to gain so much in Punjab? And today they are there where nothing can touch them (of course I mean this in worldly terms, in spiritual terms Waheguru can turn Maharajas into beggers in a flick of a eye). Anyway, in Punjab today everything is planned and every move only serves to make the powerful turn even more powerful.

This is my cynical view and I could be totally wrong.

AMRITSAR: Putting an end to a year-old controversy, the members of Sikh community and Radha Soami Sect jointly laid the foundation stone of gurdwara in village Waraich inside the premises of the sect's headquarters at Beas, 45 km from here.

Radha Soami Sect chief Baba Gurinder Singh Dhillon and Sikh hardliners, who were at loggerheads for allegedly demolishing the shrine by the Sect members last year, together laid the foundation stone for its reconstruction at the sect's headquarter premises.

Sikh hardliners demanded rebuilding the shrine as it hurt the sentiments of their community."We are very much with Sikh community and never consider that we are separate from Sikhs. For us founder of Sikhism Baba Nanak is supreme," Dhillon told reporters here.

Among prominent persons who were present at time of foundation stone laying ceremony included Dhillon, activists of SAD (Amritsar) Mann Harbir Singh Sandhu, Jarnail Singh Sakira, Imam Singh Mann, Sikh Hardliner preacher Baba Baljit Singh Daduwal, former MP Dhian Singh Mand, SGPC member Gurpeet Singh and Damdami Taksal Chief Bhai Mohkam Singh.

Before laying the foundation stone an ardas (prayer) was performed as per Sikh rituals, sources said. Sikh hardliners spent few hours inside the Dera Baba Jaimal Singh with Dhillon and also took a round of the 3,000 acres Dera.

After the ceremony they all paid obeisance at Golden temple here.Jathedar (head) Akal Takht Giani Gurbachan Singh while issuing clean chit to Dera Radha Soami sect Beas had recently said that Radha Soami sect has not committed any blasphemous act at village Warraich by demolishing the shrine, since Guru Granth Sahib was not present there, as it was shifted before the Gurdwara was demolished.

However, Sikh hardliners outfit were unhappy with the decision of Akal Takht and announced boycott of its Jathedar, demanding reconstruction of the shrine.Dera Radha Soami also known as Dera Baba Jaimal Singh in Beas town, nearly 45 kilometres from here, is being headed by Dhillon with several followers across the nation.

[punjabnewsline.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login