ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sikhi questions

Posted by Ranjit Singh 
Sikhi questions
February 01, 2013 06:23AM
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Sangat ji I have some question and hope that aap ji answer karo gai.

What is the different between a Guru and a prophet ?
I use the example that a prophet is some who came to this world and studied and then found out about religion and God. Guru ji is one who is born in this world knowing every from the beginning. Guru ji is God in human. Is that right or could I get a deeper meaning.

What is the different between Anand karaj and normal wedding?

Is sikh allowed to eat unfertilized eggs because there is no life in them?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sikhi questions
February 01, 2013 06:41AM
Ranjit Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Is sikh allowed to eat unfertilized eggs because
> there is no life in them?

Even When a person dies there is no life in it... So i think the answer to your this question is no...

Bhul chuk muak...
February 01, 2013 08:20AM
That's an amazing argument Charanjit Singh jee.

Kulbir Singh
February 01, 2013 08:42AM
Sorry Charanjeet Singh bhai sahib ji I just wanted to know, how will you explain a gora or a muslim about unfertilized eggs and the reason why we don't eat it.

I don't eat myself just want the answer so I can explain it to the others who asks.
February 01, 2013 10:04AM
The best argument I have is:

A person can live without eating eggs and it does not do any damage to one's body. We don't need an alternate replacement to eggs in order to keep the body healthy. But people that stop consuming milk, they still need replacements to milk in order for their bodies to get the same nutrients that milk would provide, had they consumed milk. Such people are often seen to be drinking soya milk, which is not only a replacement to milk, but it also totally outbeats their theory that milk can not be consumed. Them drinking soya milk is telling us that they do need milk after all, which vegans know deep inside, or else they wouldn't be making alternate replacements to milk at all. But the same is not done for eggs. This is the best argument I have when someone questions me why do I drink milk and not consume eggs?
February 02, 2013 01:21AM
Dear ranjit singh veerji, sorry if i sounded a bit harsh..!

But i think it is an easy way to explain others that, although the unfertilzed does not contain any life in it but earlier it was containing...!
Even when a child dies in the womb of mother it does not mean that it wasn't containg life in it.. There is still a loss of life in it and Mother feels the pain of his died child...!

Thank you kulbir singh veerji for your appreciation...!

Bhul chuk muaf...!!!
February 02, 2013 10:38AM
Broiler Chicken or Farmed Chicken produced in America is specially produced for meat eating puposes. They cannot reproduce on their own but they still have a life. Same logic holds to unfertilised eggs.

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
February 04, 2013 09:34AM
Regarding Anand Karaj vs Normal wedding, It can be said that the former is essentially in the presence of GURU SAHIB, while the latter, does not put emphasis on it.
February 06, 2013 09:11AM
Ranjit Singh
What is the different between Anand karaj and normal wedding?

There is No dictionary in this world which has antonym of Anand Karaj. Hence, it is irreversible.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login