ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amrit Sanchaar for 100+ Praani in Madhya Pradesh

Posted by Bhagatjot Singh 
More than 100 "Dalit" Sikhs were blessed with Khanday Batay da Amrit in a remote area of Madhya Pardesh, India. These Khalsay overcame a lot of hardships from local village leaders and police who tried to break them down away from becoming Khalsa because of their "neech Jaat." They have overcome all tests and took Khanday Baata da Amrit in December 2012 from a Smagam organized in their locality by Akhand Keertanee Jatha India. Please support their cause and rejoice to see the wings of Khalsa Panth spreading out to all. There are hundreds of more Praanee who are thirsting Naam/Baani and Amrit dee daath and the next smagam here will be organized in June 2013. Donations and other sevaas will be used for building these Sikhs a Gurdwara Sahib in their village and organizing more Smagams

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaah jee Vaah! Guru Sahib dee Beant Kirpa!
I think Amrit Sanchaars have been held in Bihaar and other states of India as well, which has freed "Dalits" of any caste put upon them, and have made them into Gursikhs. These types of news always bring a joy to me. Gursikhee is so revolutionary, challenging the years old caste system! Dhan Dhan Guroo Saahib. Dhan Dhan Gursikhee. Dhan Dhan Gursikhs.
Who should we contact to send funds?
Bhai Malkiat Singh Seattle USA is the North American contact for this.. Phone: (253) 682-9337
FINALLY GREAT EFFORTS OF SINGHS ARE PAID OFF, SHOULD CONTINUE MORE OF THIS. NO WONDER KHLASA IS ON RISE and NO ONE CAN COME IN THE WAY OF SPREADING KHALSA-SPIRIT.
Amazing! Dhan Gursikhee!

Jatinderpal Singh
Can we have some sort of online donation on this website or another AKJ website solely for such purposes? What better way to do bheta of Dasvand?
That's Chardi Kala ..........Any online link for donation will be great.......
Mehtab Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can we have some sort of online donation on this
> website or another AKJ website solely for such
> purposes? What better way to do bheta of Dasvand?

I have to agree please post a link to pics etc and a link for dasvand asap possibly on an existing akj website.
This is the best news I have read in a while. Don't let the parchar stop. Strike while the iron is still hot. There should be a website created for this purpose so we can send Daswand for this noble cause. A Gurdwara including santhiya, kirtan, gatka, Gurmat knowledge should all be given to these new Khalsas so that Sikhi can take firm root in their village and spread.
In the very near future there will be a way to donate directly for this cause via www.akj.org
this is good news
may Guru Sahib ji continue to shower His mercies.
waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,

Veerjee Bhagatjot singh jee and other singhs..

I have a local contact of family who is at this place Guna and i guess it was at there home that the samagam was held...

They have shifted from punjab to this place..

If you or any one wants any first hand information i can provide there contact number..

You can also personally go and meet them..

Bhul chuk maaf..

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh.
please email me their info at bhagatjot @ gmail
Excellent news may Guru Sahib do more Kirpa!
And as expected, the majority racist population started posting problems for them at every stage... How is it democracy?

[www.punjabspectrum.com]
Harmeet Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And as expected, the majority racist population
> started posting problems for them at every
> stage... How is it democracy?
>
> [www.punjabspectrum.com]

As expected, no media coverage by any major Indian newspapers. I've noticed a trend in mostly north Indians that they only protest or raise an issue in public if another hindu has had to face some kind of discrimination. Not to say that non hindu india residents do not face violence injustice and discrimination, but these issues are kept quiet. Those who do raise such issues in public, are labeled as "enemies of india" among other such names.
when the delhi rape case happened last year in december, there was hue and cry everywhere by many hindus. there were protests in major cities like delhi and others. Even some big shot bollywood celebrities came forward to speak out against this and to show their support for the girl. All this was done because apparently the girl was an upper class hindu. we have to remember that rapes are a common thing all across india, and they mostly usually happen to so-called "dalit" women and girls. there is never any hue and cry over that by hindus. You also have to take into consideration that shortly after the delhi rape case, a girl from Punjab was raped. there were never any protests or agitations against this by any hindu. no hue or cry. these types of people only report specific stuff to the public, and that too specific details, some stories are mixed with lies.
these sort of people only worry about about india's reputation or the portrayal of india in other countries. i know for a sure fact that majority hindus will support those idiots who are harassing the Sikhs in Madhya Pradesh and will be labeling the Sikhs as "terrorists". they will try to put the blame on Sikhs. and as always no news channel in india will give any coverage on this issue. there would no protests by anyone, there wud be no support.
This is a great effort by Singhs. It gives a great pleasure to see people coming into Sikhi. AKJ should continue the parchaar with more vigor and force. Chardi Kala.
Every Panth Dardi who became aware of these Singhs is touched by this news and feels pain for incidents of threats given. At the same time this newbie Khalsa is in Chardi Kala. Almost 80 Singhs do Amritvela together in this village. Imagine a scene with roar of Gurmantar everyday. Today I cannot think of any village in Punjab where 80 Sikhs do Amritvela together.

Upon asking them what their needs are at the moment, their answer is “We don’t care for something else but if can please give us SatSangat”. Whereas this khalsa jee is in Chardi Kala I urge Sangat that we should collectively take some responsible measures to reach out to them so that this newly sowed seed can flourish w/o any fear and oppressions from Yadavs of that area. Please use your sources to make approach to higher authorities in and out of Sikh circles such as contacting Sri Akal Takhat Sahib, SGPC and use other political links so that a proper action can be taken to avoid these threat incidents and necessary help can be extended in timely manner. Panth should stay on back of these new SIKHs.

As I heard in next days or weeks a small jatha of GurSikhs will visit the village to see if anything can be worked out to ease the situation. There is more help needed from Sangat in coming days and weeks, please offer these GurSikhs with Tan, Man Dhan di seva. I suggest if any Singh/Singhnia can visit this place that will help a lot morally to these new Singhs.

There are many types of seva which are underway and some Gursikhs put together a website unitedkhalsa.org to arrange resources. Please contact them if you are willing to do any kind of seva. There are more people getting ready to come into Guru Ghar and opportunity should not be missed.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login