ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Impact of modern missionary parcharaks

Posted by akaal74 
Recently daas saw the direct impact of the missionary parcharaks..

There is a young 28 year old singh who had been for nearly 6 months getting ready to become guru vala and get amrit di daat. He was so much forceful about this that he kept on pressurising us to somehow organise the amrit sanchar as soon as possible. In mean time few other abhilakhis also got ready. Jatha singhs organised the amrit sanchar and when we asked for the confirmation from all the abhilakhis before booking the flights all except once confirmed back.

The one who didn't confirm was this same person who was pushing for the organisation of amrit sanchar. Daas was informed by one of his companions that he recently following up the you tube videos of missionary preacher Dhunda. He said that this person is not willing to take amrit anymore as a lot of doubts have entered his mind.

Dhunda is one of many such preachers who are going around preaching against the Dasam bani and also against Naam Simran. Daas himself has watched a live video of him from Gurdwara Bangla Sahib where he clearly spoke against the concept of naam abhyaas.

Imagine how by watching videos of such preachers people are led astray. So gursikho make sangat around you aware of such false preachers... So that they can't misguide innocent people who want to follow the Gurmat marag.

This incident also proves that no matter how much you try the daat of Amrit is only given if you are blessed by Guru sahib. We can't get it forcefully..
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Very very long ago, many years back, Dass to talked to Jatha Singhs to come and do Amrit parchar where I lived. In my case 'sampardaic' radical played a big negative role. If you ask me, if its not written on ones forehead, then its not meant to be.

Chota veer
akaal74
This incident also proves that no matter how much you try the daat of Amrit is only given if you are blessed by Guru sahib. We can't get it forcefully..

piyasi chatrik
If you ask me, if its not written on ones forehead, then its not meant to be.

As you Gurmukhs have mentioned, it is true. There are few similar stories which daas knows. One such is mentioned below...

In one of the Gurmat camp I met one Veer Jee who narrated his painful incident. Being born in sikh family, in childhood he used to had long Kesh. Not sure of the details but one day his Mamaji came and took him to barber shop and got his Kesh Katal. Then he grew up being Mona and clean shaven. Being born in sikh family he kept in touch with Gurughar and kept visiting Gurudwara as he grew up. He then got married to hindu girl.

Now recently 1 or 2 years back what happened with him is really a miracle. From past few years he used to continuously hear someone saying inside him, what are you doing, what is purpose of your life, in which panth you are born etc.... He slowly started to realize that he has to get back his sikhi. No sooner than he made this firm decision, he started landing up at right places at right time. He met one Nihang Singh out of nowhere, like someone discovering lake in a desert. Within few months he learned Gurmukhi from Nihang Singh and even got Nitnem Kanth. What to say more one fine day his wife told him that you were born in Sikh family why don't you keep Kesh, grow beard, tie turban and take amrit. She told even I would like to take amrit with you.

Daas recently met this veer jee again during Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj's guruparab and saw him wearing turban with healthy grown Daadha (beard) and he was very excited to show me his Kripan with a big smile on his face.

Then there are many Dubdey Sikh's stories as well.

But one thing which Daas has noticed is that, the Veers who were lost from the track of Sikhi (due to any reason) when they come back to Sikhi again they come back with a Big Bang. Their spiritual progress is amazing and they leave behind the other Gursikhs who from childhood had been following Sikhi. Daas still does not understand why it is like this eye rolling smiley

Why it is like that the kid who is born in Sikh family grow up with Sikhi and Gurmat principles, keeps all rehat, bibek, nitnem, abhyaas etc.... but still can't make gaint spiritual leap. On the other hand there are kids who spent childhood and youth in Dubdey Karams and one fine day come back to Sikhi with the Big Bang making Gaint spiritual Leaps within a span of 2 - 5 years. Daas is still Baffled why it is like this eye rolling smiley . Please do let me know why it is like this !

Maybe it is because Guru Jee first save the ones who are drowning in ocean than the ones who are already on shore.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
jaskirat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But one thing which Daas has noticed is that, the
> Veers who were lost from the track of Sikhi (due
> to any reason) when they come back to Sikhi again
> they come back with a Big Bang. Their spiritual
> progress is amazing and they leave behind the
> other Gursikhs who from childhood had been
> following Sikhi. Daas still does not understand
> why it is like this eye rolling smiley
>
> Why it is like that the kid who is born in Sikh
> family grow up with Sikhi and Gurmat principles,
> keeps all rehat, bibek, nitnem, abhyaas etc....
> but still can't make gaint spiritual leap. On the
> other hand there are kids who spent childhood and
> youth in Dubdey Karams and one fine day come back
> to Sikhi with the Big Bang making Gaint spiritual
> Leaps within a span of 2 - 5 years. Daas is still
> Baffled why it is like this eye rolling smiley . Please do let me
> know why it is like this !
>
> Maybe it is because Guru Jee first save the ones
> who are drowning in ocean than the ones who are
> already on shore.

Daas has seen this a lot of times. In our local sangat atleast 3 Singhs who came from the same situation and turned out to be in too much chardhi kala. Then daas has heard about a number of other very senior Gursikhs in Jatha who at one time used to be mone, used to drink alcohol etc but now their avastha is really high. This is a riddle that needs an answer from senior gursikhs on this forum.
Modern parcharks or parcharks who don;t believe in naam - are the highest moorakhs of all as per SGGS

"Moorakh sehr moorkh hai jo manee nahin naoo
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login