January 11, 2013 07:44AM
> Akaal74, I did not know that the Namdhari "Chief"
> got a Chandoa and Chavar in presence of the Guru
> Granth Sahib. If you were present in the
> congregation, did you see whether he paid respect
> to Guru Granth Sahib or not? If you were there,
> were you brave enough to object to the disrespect
> to the Guru Granth Sahib.

I don't have time to argue with you over this nakli pakhandi. Daas prays to guru sahib everyday that I never have to leave his sharan and go to anyone else. As for stopping him, I hope I had such good karams to be able to go to such place and teach this pakhandi a lesson for equating himself to be a guru. I don't have and I don't intend to attend these kooka darbars. For proofs you can visit the youtube and find the pakhands of this dehdhari nakli guru.
Reply Quote got a Chandoa and Chavar in presence of the Guru > Granth Sahib. If you were pr ...&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgurmatbibek.com%2Fforum%2Fread.php%3F3%2C26141%2C26370%23msg-26370" target="_blank">TweetFacebook
Sadh-Sangat Ji Vaheguro Ji ka khalsa, Vaheguro Ki ki fateh .

Grateful to all who have made time, despite their busy schedule, to respond to my thoughts shared on this forum. Daas seeks forgiveness from saadh-sangat whose feelings may have been hurt by Daas' thoughts and comments; and Daas expresses his gratitude to those who have wished and prayed for Daas to become Layak from Nalayak on his path on GurSikhi.

Without being defensive and trying to justify any statements made hitherto, Daas would like to submit the following:

(a) When Daas made his first comment on the post, he did not know that this website was run by Akhand Keertanee Jathaa and that only their views/beliefs could be discussed/propogated in this forum. In fact, Daas got on this link in his thirst for greater understanding of the Sukhmani Sahib and its Mahima. Fortunately or unfortunately, Daas got embroiled in this discussion rather than following the post on Santhiya of Sukhmani Sahib.

(b) Daas is neither guided by nor influenced by Namdharees. Daas, however had the opportunity to meet a namdhari family whose family members are ardent nitnemis who start their day at 3 in the morning with baanis from Guru Granth Sahib and few from Dasam Granth. Their conduct is impeccable and participate in the Dukh-Sukh of the community. They do "Kirat" and practice "Vand Shakna" (Naam Japna, Kirat Karni te Vand Shakna). Isn't that one of the principles of Sikhi? Dass has also had the misfortune of seeing a granthi from a Singh Sabha gurudwara buying meat from a roadside vendor, soon after doing the rehraas and kirtan sohila. When Daas compares the lifestyle of the two he finds that Namdhari family is leading a true Gursikhi jeevan.

(c) Daas is on this forum not to accuse anyone, stir any controversy, nor is Daas trying to be argumentative. As a Sikh, Daas is trying to enhance his learning. By the way, Daas has been blessed with the "Khande-Battay dee Pahul" prepared and given by the "Panj-Piyaras." Daas is still in the infancy stage of his Sikhi-Jeevan and trying to memorize the "paaths" and follow the teachings there in. Daas believes that Guru Granth Sahib is all encompassing and wish we could follow the teachings to letter and spirit. There is emphasis on Naam, Payaar, Ninda (to avoid), Sant, Saadh. Somewhere Guru Ji has equated "Ninda" to eating the feces of the person whose Ninda we do. "Krodhi" person is worse than a "Chandaal" Guru ji tells us. The ninth ashtpadi of Sukhmani Sahib sumrises how we should see others in the image of God and not hear anyone's "Ninda" always considering ourselves to be "sab te Manda."

(d) Naamdhaarees? On this message board? Bad idea, very bad idea! Daas is not the one to make the initial post. This should evoke some thought on what should be posted and not posted. If the moderators of this forum feel that Daas' comment/expression of his thought is inappropriate or a blasphemy, they are most welcome to block Daas/his messages on this forum.

(e) Dass' conscience tells that the response once again is the result of his"haumey." Yet Daas is trapped in it, posting his comment. Pray Daas is relieved of egoistic feelings.

Nanak Naam Chardi Kalan Tere Bhane Sarbat da Bhala. Sat Kartar.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa
VahegurooJeeKeeFathehh

A few words:

Bhai Saheb, I initially did not assume you to be naamdhaaree, a follower or whatsoever. I stated clearly that I feel you might* be new to sikhee and gave the suggestion to be a simple nitnemi and an politics free singh. So if you felt I accused you of something of this sort, do forgive me, for that was not my intention.

There were other posts that had not been posted at the time I wrote my lecture, and hence the next morning, I read other gursikhs' words towards you and their accusations. Whether that was right or wrong, I do not know, but it was only natural for you to expect and be ready for such a blast of emotions as nobody has the ears to listen to a Gur-Nindak's praise. Gursikhs, high or low in avasthaa can take their own disrespect, but it is impossible to hear their Guroo's disrespect or to hear of somebody who has caused disrespect to Guroo Saheb.

Next, when I called this message board an Akhand Keertanee Jathaa message board, which stands true, the meaning of this was that Akhand Keertanee Jathaa is a panthic Izatdaar Jathebandee and daas, along with others I presume would prefer posts to be free of any praise or respect being given to a dehdhaaree Guroo. I hope you understand this, because your posts were also approved and allowed, and keeping that in mind, they wouldn't have been if this forum was strict enough to post only something in line with say the AKJ rehit maryaadaa. Many topics are openly talked about here, with singhs from various backgrounds. But all these singhs become one on the stance that the mention or especially praise of Naamdhaarees, Narakdhaarees, Jhoota-Sauda & cults will not be accepted.

I understand the initial post was made by another user, and I was well aware of this during my last post, but Bhai Mehtab Singh jee is known to post news every other day, and this was important and good news for Singhs. My sentence once again referred to the praise of Naamdhaarees.

Next, I want you to understand that various trees produce various fruits, some oranges, some mangoes, some apples and so on. Similarly, a concept can be drawn of religions, groups within a religion, sects & cults. A brainwashed Naamdhaaree or Naamdhaaree family follows a pakhandee, but in their hearts they have love, shardaa and dedication. A granthi on the other claims for a Sikh of the real Guroo but voids the Guroo's conduct by consuming meat. The Naamdhaarees are the shining fruit of their tree where as the granthi is the blackened rotten fruit on his respective tree.

There will always be a rotten fruit on the best of trees, and there will always be a shining fruit on the worst of trees. However, this does not change the fact that these dedicated naamdhaarees need to bring this same dedication and love to the true sharan of the true guroo. It is futile to go around hating on the followers when the true enemy is that leader, who has taken up the throne and is providing false information.

With that being sad, I'm glad that you have confirmed my belief of you being a Singh. A Naamdhaaree would be likely to not come near this forum. Yes, the Sukhmani Saheb Santhiyaa has been very well presented and we should all divert our attention towards that. What is wrong is wrong, and nothing can change that (Fake Gurudom), regardless of how "good" or "deserving" or "positive minded" an imposter is, it can never replace the real diamond. You know, common people cannot tell the difference between fake and real jewellery, but a jeweller need not look twice, for he identifies a real vs a fake diamond in a split second.

I want to apologize if you found anything I said harsh and I apologize to you in general for the harsh words and accusations that were thrown at you. I wish it had not been so.

Baakee Guroo Saheb Aap Hee Janday Ne

-Upkaar Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login