Namdhari chief passed away

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Namdhari chief passed away
December 13, 2012 01:21PM
[www.dnaindia.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Namdhari chief passed away
December 13, 2012 04:17PM
Misguiding man finally caught and dragged by Kaal. Let's see what Dharam Rai do to him whether let this fake appear before him or keep him outside of his court for ages until this man realizes he committed biggest sin of all by calling himself SatGuru in the maatlok.

In a condolence message to the bereaved family and the Namdhari community, Amarinder said, "Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji's demise is a great loss to the humanity".

He said the Satguru was the guiding force not for the Namdhari community only but the whole of mankind. .

How stupid Amrinder Singh is by calling this man SatGuru and saying Jagjit Singh was the guiding force for whole mankind.

HOW A MISGUIDED MAN CAN BE CALLED GUIDING FORCE for whole mankind? What s NON SENSE!
December 13, 2012 04:46PM
The biggest proof of falsehood of all such human gurus is their inability to foresee their death and failure to appoint a successor. Ignorant namdharis will be looking for a new physical body to follow just to see the cycle repeat again. Who knows, there might be disputes, divisions in the cult and multiple establishments of dehdharis. A true leader of humanity like the Sikh Gurus ensures that someone like him is left behind to carry on his work and legacy so that there is no void. Guru Arjan Dev Ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji saw their shaheedi beforehand so they appointed their successors whereas Guru Hargobind Ji knew that his release was imminent from the prison so he did not appoint a successor when he left for Gawalior. All these false human gurus die while holding a tight grip on their fake gaddis which shows that they treat gaddis as their personal property and their lack of foresight leaves their cult leaderless which proves that they were never a guide to the humanity to begin with.

Amrinder's grandfather was a servant of the British and a fierce opponent of the Akali movement during Gurdwara Suhdra Lehar. His patronage to anti-Sikh forces should be expected. It runs in the family. Guru Rakha
Badal:

[newindianexpress.com]
December 13, 2012 07:17PM
Great news!
December 14, 2012 04:58PM
sevak 123smiling smileysmileys with beer
December 14, 2012 09:56PM
Strange that Sikhs of India calling those who took lives of defenseless Sikhs in 1978 as Satguru? This satguru must have been Guru of such ignorant Sikhs to be in denial of truth..
December 15, 2012 06:27AM
ks jio naamdhari not take lifes in 1978 ,they was nirankaari called (narakdhari )
December 15, 2012 10:21AM
Lao ji namdharian da new guru selection lai raula pia. Bhaini Derek ch police tainaat.
December 15, 2012 11:12AM
[namdhari-world.com]

This is how they manufacture history, to justify their foolish claim.
December 15, 2012 11:30AM
Jagjit singh da son in law kehndi riha that I was next guru and Usda bhatija keh riha ki l was next.
December 15, 2012 12:04PM
Waheguru Harsh Singh Jio,
thanks for clearing my confusion for namdhari with nirankari alias narakdhari..so many fake satguru/ guru trying to be guru is just as narakdhari..to go against Hukam of Akal Jio..unbelievably unfearful of them of fate hereafter.
Bhul chul muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
December 16, 2012 05:25AM
MB Singh
[namdhari-world.com]
This is how they manufacture history, to justify their foolish claim.

Very interesting theory they have cooked !
Few points to note in their Maha-Moorakh theory
- Most of the proof forwarded are baseless writings from manmukhs.
- They say Kalgidhar Dashmesh Pita Jee went out of Nanded and start living under the guise of Ajaypal Singh.

Now just imagine, The Guru Sahib Jee who blessed 40 Singhs to fight against Sava-Lakh each, went out of Nanded and start living under the guise of Ajaypal Singh. This is height of Maha-Moorakh theory. On top of that people believe them and such theories. What can be more unfortunate than taking birth and waste ones life following Moorakhs.

My 2 cents ...
"Bin Bhagaan Satsang Na Labhe"
"Amrit Chodd Kaahe Bikh Khaaye"

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
December 20, 2012 11:29PM
Bhul chuk muaf Waheguru jio for my above posts of rejoicing over death of whom some really respect, even sikhnet..?
[www.sikhnet.com]
December 21, 2012 09:31AM
Some thoughts:

A basic weakness of general public is to be in search of some saintly person (in human body); whom they can call their master. This is obvious in many societies.

Under such weakness; even after believing that SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI is our GURU; some weak minded sikhs keep their search open. And in this process, they get attached with different DERAS.

In case of naamdhari sect; the case is somewhat different. They, as we know, like to believe or pretend to believe that their leaders; are in continuation with Guru Sahib Jot. That is offensive as well as weakness on their part.

It is weakness: if their belief is true.
It is offensive: if their belief is fake and they keep on pretending it. This may have a link with state sponsorship of similar sects. Such sects are beneficial for governments, to get collective votes and to divide community.

I think that most of their followers, are suffering from the same weakness; as others. i.e. in search of "human support" to their spiritual quests. They may not be serious in their claim that their master is really a true GURU. Every body wants to be in a group. Their is feeling of safety after being in a group.

The most difficult assignment for humanity is to believe that "SHABAD can be GURU". Only with the grace of AKAL PURAKH, one falls in love with Gurbani. Serious seekers are rare. Moreover, getting attached with true GURU; is simply a miracle, to a human mind.

Bhul chuk maaf hove ji.
December 21, 2012 10:41AM
MB Singh jio,
I agree with your above posts...but as we are constantly surrounded by maya temptation, need to be accepted by all we interact with daily, causes weakness to turn to whomsoever is considered spiritually blessed..even though like myself, others have been blessed by TRUE SATGUR SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JIO much much more than already the koor existence...?
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
December 21, 2012 09:05PM
The weakness or idea of "human support" is completely taken care of in GURMAT. (Man being a social animal). But it is at a different plane. A sikh is never supposed to live without SANGAT. Those, as you say, are GURSIKH brothers and seekers. They are our companions. But, they all look towards, together, to SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. No body, claims and behaves, as superior to others.

SANGAT is like GURU. Our GURU HIMSELF seeks blessings of the SANGAT.
1. Just joined this discussion forum to educate myself but was alarmed to see harsh comments from GuruSikhs on passing away of a Sikh who was a true teacher to some Sikhs who felt the need for extra tutoring to understand the path that lead them to the Wahe-Guru and to the Ek Onkar, despite their daily recitals of the baanis and the akandh paaths.
2. In schools in India the teachers are called Guru, so if we hear some Sikh child/student calling some teacher, say Mr. Pandey, Guruji - should we consider that as going against Sikhi. Similarly, if the Naamdharis considered Jagjit Singh Ji, their teacher (guru) or true teacher (sat guru) who taught them the Sikhi Jeevan and guided them in their journey of life, all the while taking the support (tek) of Guru Granth Sahib is it going against "Sikhi".
3. My username describes the shallowness of the knowledge that I have so cannot aptly quote from the Guru Granth Sahib but cannot help but remind myself and others about the last few "Pauris" of the Anand Sahib: "Eh Sarira Merya......;" Eh Naitro Meryo........;" Eh Sarvano Meryo........."
From Rehras Sahib- "Antar guru aradha, Jehva Jap guru Nao, Netri Sat Guru Pekhna, Sarvani sun na har Nao....." From Sukhmani Sahib "Saadh ki Mahima Baid na Jaaine......"
4. We as Sikhs need to pray for irrigating and growing love in our hearts.
Sat Kartar
Some person asserts the right to be your father. He influences your brother to accept him as his father leaving the Sharan of your True Pita.

How would you feel towards that person?

Look how thry have fabricated the story of Sarbans daani Kalgidhar Pita Dashmesh ji:

Death of Guru Gobind Singh ji

Akaal Sahay!

Dass
Harleen Singh
January 08, 2013 03:53AM
He might be a good person or a great person but he tried to be The Guru (Dispeller of darkness of ignorance, Knowledge,,,, never ending list.)
When Kids call someone "Guru Ji" in school that's just the term they use as a matter of respect, which in English would be translated as teacher ji (of Maths, ,Science or English whatever). That's the thinking behind it.

But when a naamdhari calls Jagjit Singh Ji "The Guru" he means to say that he is the true guru just like Guru Gobind Singh (Same Jot) and they very clearly state the Sri Guru Granth Sahib to just a Holy book and so deny “the Guru” status of Guru Granth Sahib...Basically not matter how much they pretend, they got the same thinking as Radha Swamis' .I had discussed it with a one of My Naamdhari mates who is quite knowledgeable on his sect and that was his thinking. Then I asked him if he believed Jagjit Singh to be just like Guru Gobind Sing He said "yes". So Khalsa Ji, in other words they believe Jagjit Singh to be Father of whole Sikh nation in current times.....

And anyone who will try to take place of Maharaj, I am afraid, I simply cannot not respect that guy no matter who that person is. He was not as bad as Ram Rahim or Radha Swamis or Nirankaris but still pretended to be Guru all his life just. Did he not realise right till his end that he was no-where near that JOT which now exists (or always existed in) in Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Bul chuk Maff for Harsh words
January 08, 2013 06:47AM
KamJSingh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> He was not as bad as
> Ram Rahim or Radha Swamis or Nirankaris but still
> pretended to be Guru all his life just.

I think he was as bad or even worse in certain things..

He gets the chandoa and takhat and chavar on himself while Guru Granth Sahib maharaj is kept in his presence without any such respect. The namdhari (ku)sangat does matha tek to him and bypasses Guru Granth Sahib. What worse deed we want to see someone doing before marking them as bad...
January 08, 2013 09:23AM
Thanks to Akaal74.

I was not aware that they did Maharaj's parkash without any respect and himself he had chandoa and chavar etc. I take my words back he was no different than Nirankaris or Ram Rahim ( Jhutha Sauda).
January 08, 2013 05:25PM
MahNalayakPurush Wrote:
> 1. Just joined this discussion forum to educate
> myself but was alarmed to see harsh comments from
> GuruSikhs on passing away of a Sikh who was a true
> teacher to some Sikhs who felt the need for extra
> tutoring to understand the path that lead them to
> the Wahe-Guru and to the Ek Onkar, despite their
> daily recitals of the baanis and the akandh
> paaths.
> 2. In schools in India the teachers are called
> Guru, so if we hear some Sikh child/student
> calling some teacher, say Mr. Pandey, Guruji -
> should we consider that as going against Sikhi.
> Similarly, if the Naamdharis considered Jagjit
> Singh Ji, their teacher (guru) or true teacher
> (sat guru) who taught them the Sikhi Jeevan and
> guided them in their journey of life, all the
> while taking the support (tek) of Guru Granth
> Sahib is it going against "Sikhi".
> 3. My username describes the shallowness of the
> knowledge that I have so cannot aptly quote from
> the Guru Granth Sahib but cannot help but remind
> myself and others about the last few "Pauris" of
> the Anand Sahib: "Eh Sarira Merya......;" Eh
> Naitro Meryo........;" Eh Sarvano Meryo........."
> From Rehras Sahib- "Antar guru aradha, Jehva Jap
> guru Nao, Netri Sat Guru Pekhna, Sarvani sun na
> har Nao....." From Sukhmani Sahib "Saadh ki Mahima
> Baid na Jaaine......"
> 4. We as Sikhs need to pray for irrigating and
> growing love in our hearts.
> Sat Kartar

You hav warped view - spare a moment and think about some messages here about the term Guru.

Gurbani is clear on such people -- "Khasmaa karee braabreee "
Dear Guru Ke Piyaro,
Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.

"You have a warped view" Thank you NS44 for your input.

Akaal74, I did not know that the Namdhari "Chief" got a Chandoa and Chavar in presence of the Guru Granth Sahib. If you were present in the congregation, did you see whether he paid respect to Guru Granth Sahib or not? If you were there, were you brave enough to object to the disrespect to the Guru Granth Sahib.

KamJSingh, the concept of the 'Jot' raises few questions in my mind. One of those being, aren't we all having the 'jot' with in us (albeit in most of us it might be latent), which is from the same source; and our endeavors should be to be "ji-o jal meh jal ay-khataana tio jotee sang jot samana". Who knows what was the state of the Namdhari Chief's jot.

Harleen Singh Ji, your example is pretty good. My logic however, is that if their are children who have gone astray - not following the path of their Pita and if some wise man holds their hand and guides them to their True Pita, then the children will always remain indebted to that wise man despite having met their True Pita. May be the Namdhari Chief played his role as the wise man helping the poor "Kookas" to meet their true pita "Ek Onkar".

Can some body throw some light on the spiritual and soldierly role played by the Namdhari Singhs in growth of Sikhi; the independence of India and subsequently?

In my view there are 'master souls' among us, but the masses start giving them so much reverence that the latter elevates them to the status that portrays the former as super beings.

My thoughts from my Station in journey of life.

Sat Kartar,
MahaNalayakPurush
Vaheguro Ji ki ka khalsa, Vaheguro Ki ki fateh

MahNalayakPurush, it is clear that you were a chela of this fake Guru because no Gursikh defend such a lowly soul who has done shown so much disrespect to Guru Granth Sahib and has claimed to carry the same jot of of our True Guru, Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Your Fake Guru was as much a good leader as Hitler or Indra Gandhi were, and I'm sure he is encountering the same amount of punishment as they are right now. Your example of Jasjit Pakandee as a Pita mentor to his kids would make perfect sense, if the Pita you are speaking about was blind, and was leading his children on a journey up a large narrow cliff. Being a child of this blind Guru, I urge you to take up a true father, the true SatGuru, Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh, before you yourself fall off this cliff. I feel really sorry for you, and hope you make an effort to learn about our true Satguru, and true Sikhi. Coming on Gurmatbibek is a good start.
January 10, 2013 09:21PM
Look buddy,
few people have time to argue with you. Almost everybody has a busy schedule daily. It is very clear you have come here to try to stir some kind of controversy or create confusion Jagjeet was trying to take the place of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, who is the living Guru. He was trying to portray that he is the next "guru" of the Sikh panth and that he has the jot of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
in case u didn't notice, kookeys believe that the human body is the Guru of the Sikh jagat.
From your comments, it seems either you have been heavily influenced by the kookeys or you are a kooka yourself. if you are a kooka urself, then we can not associate with you.
We have been given a clear cut Hukamnama by Shree Akaal Takhat Saaheb to not keep any form of bhed or saanj with a select group of vemukhs. This group is probably headed by the Naamdhaarees. This itself should be more than sufficient in order for any individual to follow.

I have a few things to say to you jee.

You claim to be "nalayak" and you seem humble. I feel you are not nalayak. As far as humility, it is showed when you obey a hukam without questioning it's logic. Sure, sometimes it's nice to have some information on the why aspect, but I feel what the Singhs have provided you here is more than enough.

It is jaw-dropping to see that you have referred to naamdhaarees as "singhs". Let me first of all assure you that they have no concept on amrit in their cult. Nor are they blessed with any courage or Lion like qualities of dasmesh jee as they follow a fake leader. Even Roday Khoday (Monay) who have shardaa in their hearts are at a higher level than these people. It would be appreciated if you did not attempt this again as I feel this devalues the name Singh.

Next, I have a bentee for you. Information on naamdhaarees or a good background detailing will be of no assistance to your Sikhee Jeevan or Spirituality, in fact if you are new to Sikhee (my assumption), it will act as more of a hindrance. I think the utmost thing to focus on is naam, gurbaanee and our prescribed rehit. This way guroo saheb will himself do kirpaa as "Gurr Bin Gyaan Naa Hoye"

India is not an independent country, contrary to popular belief, it is still the epitome of enslavement, so it seems of zero value to find out who led to it's "independence" and once again this doesn't give us any info on gurmat. As for soldierly and spiritual roles, naamdhaarees have no spiritual power because they have turned their heads on the Sacha Satguroo, same can be said for soldierly roles for one who doesn't believe in Khanday Batay Dee Paul. You talk about growth of Sikhee, Naamdhaarees have done nothing but halt the growth of Sikhee, which Sikhee are you talking about? The one where Guroo Granth Saheb jee is referred to as the "Granth". I see no sikhee, correct me if I'm wrong please. They have brainwashed countless minds into their twisted ways and will all get a good serving of cane from the jamdoots.

This elderly man you speak of did everything in the world except what you say, which is guide people to their true father. No, he sat on the throne of the father and said, I am your father. You accuse Akaal74 for the lack of bravery by assuming he attended a naamdhaaree divaan. I seriously doubt Akaaal74 jee would even go close to such a poisonous environment so for you to say that were you brave enough to stop them when you were there is very very inappropriate.

Bhai Saheb jee, I am going to end this post on a bittersweet note. Daas is known to have a blunt approach on this forum. But this post really made me extremely emotional and brought about a state of passion. You come on this forum and you make an account simply for the matter of discussing naamdhaarees, and as the post progresses you seem to start doing their "ustat" (praise) by calling them singhs, claiming they helped free india and they guide people to guroo granth saheb jee.

Bhai Saheb let me ask you this, where were these awesome people in 1978, when 13 unarmed singhs were martyred? Where was there bravery when needed?
Where were these people in 1984 when the WHOLE panth was united for a cause? Taksaalees, Babbars & Even Some Nihung Singhs! I didn't see one video of a naamdhaaree 84 morchaa? Where were these sheeps when the lions were in battle facing tanks and defending their faith and their shrine, darbaar saaheb?

Bhai Saheb jee, these cults have caused enough trouble as it is, innocent and INVALUABLE SINGHS were lost due to the likes of narakdhaarees and naamdhaarees. That blood, that blood that had Khanday Batay Kee Pahul in it was spilt, the same blood from which even a drop holds more value when compared to a pool of blood of naamdhaarees, was spilt.

And here you are, coming to a Akhand Keertanee Jathaa/Babbar Khalsaa Message Board, asking questions and raising an issue of potentially praising these cockroaches and their "contributions" and so on? You can definitely expect more than one firy youngster to go off. Eh Saday Shaheedaa daa Maaan Aaa.

You want to ask questions ?
Ask about Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh jee
Ask about Sant Jarnail Singh jee Khalsaa
Ask About Jathedaar Sukhdev Singh Babbar

Naamdhaarees? On this message board? Bad idea, very bad idea!

Koookeyon!!!!!! Message Board Kholo!!

-Upkaar Singh
January 10, 2013 11:54PM
MahNalayakPurush Wrote:
> Dear Guru Ke Piyaro,
> Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.
>
> "You have a warped view" Thank you NS44 for your
> input.

Thanks your welcome
>
> Can some body throw some light on the spiritual
> and soldierly role played by the Namdhari Singhs
> in growth of Sikhi; the independence of India and
> subsequently?

Originally they believed SGGS JEE as Gurur - but alas later on they didn't .

> In my view there are 'master souls' among us, but
> the masses start giving them so much reverence
> that the latter elevates them to the status that
> portrays the former as super beings.
>

If they are master souls has you say what have they done to help the sikh movement around 1978-1984 --- zilch - name me one kurbani by them at that time.
January 11, 2013 02:55AM
ਬਿਨੁ ਭਾਗਾ ਸਤਸੰਗੁ ਨ ਲਭੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਭਰੀਜੈ ਜੀਉ ॥

MahNalayakPurush, you have recently opened New account on this forum and chosen to comment on this particular Topic/Thread. From this everyone can guess that you are under heavy influence of Naamdhaarees.

We all pray that you soon become "Layak Purush" and start walking on path shown by TRUE GURU - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

I believe you had some good Karma that is why you landed up on this forum to have Darshan of Sadh-Sangat. Otherwise you know ਬਿਨੁ ਭਾਗਾ ਸਤਸੰਗੁ ਨ ਲਭੈ.

Ask forgiveness from Sri Kalgidhar Dasmesh Pita Jee for all the past mistakes you might have committed under Naamdhaarees guidance and ask Sri Kalgidhar Dasmesh Pita Jee to put you on correct path of Sikhi.

ਪੂਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਆਰਾਧਿਆ ਪੂਰਾ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਨਾਉ ॥
ਨਾਨਕ ਪੂਰਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੇ ਗੁਨ ਗਾਉ ॥

Life is short. Adhure Ke Gunn Mat Gaao !!! Wake Up !!!

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
January 11, 2013 06:36AM
Upkaar Singh has made quite clear what NaamDhaari chief was. And if you still want to follow Jagjit Singh or support him or his next replacement that's your choice but please do not confuse or create a controversy here as we are absolutely clear about our Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. You seem to be twisting every thing (Like you did by making comment "we all having the 'jot' with in us (albeit in most of us it might be latent)").
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login