ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Innocence of a Bhujangi

Posted by Preetam Singh 
Innocence of a Bhujangi
November 11, 2012 05:50PM
Last night Guru Sahib blessed sangat with Rainsabayee Keertan and everyone came to get as much laha as they could. One incident last night stunned me into vismaad when a Bhujangi Singh showed me how beautiful innocence is.

Before the Rainsabayee Keertan was to start some of the Singhs went early to prepare langar at the house where the Keertan was to be held. One of the Singhs who came also brought his 5 year old son with him and I was sitting with this Bhujangi in the place where langar was to be served and was memorizing my shabads for the Rainsabayee Keertan. Bhujangi Singh asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was preparing for the Keertan. He then told me that Bhai Kulbir Singh had told him that if you sit in the whole Rainsabayee Keertan then your wish can come true. He seemed very excited.

I asked him if he was going to sit the whole time and he said yes. He told me that he was going to do ardaas for his wish and then sit the whole time and sing with the Keertan so his wish will come true. I then asked him what his wish is going to be. First he wouldn't tell me so then I started to guess what his wish was. I asked him if he was going to wish for toys to play with and he said no, Guru Sahib has already given me everything! I was amazed at this answer so I asked him to please tell me what his wish was going to be.

He said he is going to wish for Guru Sahib to take him to where Guru Sahib is and keep him there forever. Vah Vah! I was stunned! I then said to Bhujangi Singh that if he japs a lot of naam and sings during Keertan that he can get Darshan of Guru Sahib. Bhujangi Singh was very happy with this and told me that when Guru Sahib gives him Darshan he is going to hug Guru Sahib and ask him to never stop hugging him.

Bhujangi Singh then sat for a lot of the Keertan and sang very loudly. When he would start to fall asleep he would jap naam very loudly. Like this the whole Rainsabayee Keertan was carried out in full anand.

Guru Sahib is great!

Preetam Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Innocence of a Bhujangi
November 11, 2012 07:21PM

He then told me that Bhai Kulbir Singh had told him that if you sit in the whole Rainsabayee Keertan then your wish can come true. He seemed very excited.

I had told this Bhujangi about his wish coming true based on Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's Bachan as narrated by Gursikhs of his times. Bhai Sahib had mentioned, prior to Ran Subaaee Kirtan in Srinagar, Kashmir, that if a person listens to whole of Ran Subaaee Kirtan with Shardha and alertness, then any wish can come true. Many Gursikhs I know, have successfully applied this Bachan of Bhai Sahib jee, in their lives.

On a side note, this Bhujanti was sitting very seriously and was chanting Naam loudly. He did not care of his surroundings or what people would think of him. The following Gurbani Pankiti came to the mind:

ਸੋ ਹਰਿ ਜਨੁ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਵੈ ॥
ਅਹਿਨਿਸਿ ਭਗਤਿ ਕਰੇ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ਲਾਜ ਛੋਡਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੇ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Kulbir Singh
November 11, 2012 10:46PM
Blessed is the 5 year old Bhujangi.... There are people in their 50s and still querying why have they come to this world.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
November 12, 2012 10:36AM
Preetam Singh
He said he is going to wish for Guru Sahib to take him to where Guru Sahib is and keep him there forever. Vah Vah! I was stunned! I then said to Bhujangi Singh that if he japs a lot of naam and sings during Keertan that he can get Darshan of Guru Sahib. Bhujangi Singh was very happy with this and told me that when Guru Sahib gives him Darshan he is going to hug Guru Sahib and ask him to never stop hugging him.

Thanks for sharing Singh jeo, that was very touching indeed!!

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login