ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

this time Singhniyaan terrify Indians with their bravery

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Indian judges such hypocrites! If they r so against violence, why butcher babies, children of minority races??
why do Sikhs even bother performing such but don't use it in reality to tell judges perforrmance is in preparation for future genocide attempts?? And the judge who claims to be sadarni, spoke up for Sikhs in previous show but in this show, she not only is attired like a hind terror, but probably married one...
Next time performing Sikhs should display this or other 1984than video before they perform...
[www.youtube.com]
I totally agree with the Judges..!! I did not see Gatka peing played anywhere in this video. These were just Circus Stunts which have no place in Sikhi and our Shastar Vidya. A lot of people have started performing these "stunts" which are not doing Sikhi any good on public television.

Bhulchuk Khima..
I too noticed that real Gatka fight was much less and lasted few seconds only but dangerous stunts were more often. What I would like to see is independant volunteers of the TV station fighting a real Gatka master - Singh or Bibi. I would like to see something like a Bhujangan fighting off attack from 1 or 2 or more attackers. That would be something that would impress me.

Kulbir Singh
Dasandass,
maybe u r also supporter of hind terror? To be in denial of fact that swirling 365 degrees with stick is self defence stunt, just to name one of many performed..!
Also, maybe u should go to a circus performance soon to refresh your memory about stunts in circus??
Kulbir Singh
I too noticed that real Gatka fight was much less and lasted few seconds only but dangerous stunts were more often. What I would like to see is independant volunteers of the TV station fighting a real Gatka master - Singh or Bibi. I would like to see something like a Bhujangan fighting off attack from 1 or 2 or more attackers. That would be something that would impress me.

Kulbir Singh

Personally , Shaster Vidya should not be made a circus/ TV Show at all. When many years ago, I had the chance to learn gatka. We were thought how to do ardass before shaster Abhiyaas. Were also told by the Nihang SIngh(he was involved in assassination papi rulda-now in Indian jail) That SatGuroo HarGobind Sahib Maharaj is Parthak or Hazar Nazar when Gursikhs do shaster abhiyaas.The most, demonstration of shaster vidya should only be done for Guru Ki Sangat.

If SatGuroo is parthak when we do shaster abhiyaas, why should it be done for manmukhs shows in the first place?

my 2 cents...

Chota veer
Veer Kulbir Singh Jio and Pyaasi Chatrik..2 blessed Gems,
i humbly bow and agree to you both, but it is also important to terrify (as in words of Mehtab Singh Ji) about power of Sikhs imbued with Naam/Gurbani Shabad being immune to pain despite their bodies being butchered as during muslim rule and genocide..what our beloved Sikhs have been subject to in past, and now with even ignorant western bigots attacking us..either physically or thru discrimination, ill-treatment at work, schools, anywhere...
Waheguru Jio bhul chuk muaf
KS
Dasandass,
maybe u r also supporter of hind terror? To be in denial of fact that swirling 365 degrees with stick is self defence stunt, just to name one of many performed..!
Also, maybe u should go to a circus performance soon to refresh your memory about stunts in circus??

I'm really sorry to have hurt you Bhaisahib/Bhenjee but sometimes the truth is very hard to digest. Maybe thats why everyone who does not agree to you becomes a supporter of Hind Terror. A debate is always welcome but kindly keep your personal attacks to yourself.

Just like Naam Abhyaas, even the Shastar Abhyaas is meant to be Gupt and not to be openly performed on TV although the acts/actions in the above video were more like "Circus Stunts" and nothing else. I dont know about elsewhere but in India this applies to most of the Gatka Performances on TV these days.
I have seen a lot of different martial arts but never have I seen these kinda "stunts" being performed.

This trend of performing Stunts on TV has been started by the Beer Khalsa Group and a lot of Gatka performing Jathas have already opposed their actions. This is not the right representation of our Shastar Vidya.

Can you imagine our Puratan Singhs performing these stunts...??

Bhul Chuk dee khima
No feelings hurt at allwork Dasaadass Jio...only will be hurt if He turns away from me...
As your belief that all shaastar etc skills have to be gupt..i on the other extreme am proud to be non-gupt, supporter to doing loud jaikara/ show of Sikhi prowness/ spirituallygrinning smiley...what little He has endowed me with...

Bhul chuk muaf to u 2smiling smiley
Sat Sri Akal
..sorry the word work above should be ignored (silly auto text..)..
Anyway, thought I should share this Dasaandass Ji, it takes SINGHNIA TO TERRIFY hyena hinds and lion Singh to bravery to attack as the Singhni who lectured sikhs during Guru Gobind Singh period...
[www.youtube.com]
I personally don't like this new trend of mixing Gatka with stuntman type action. Gatka isn't meant for entertainment. Chewing light bulbs, breaking ice cubes with a sledge hammer on someone's chest, driving a motor cycle over someone's head how is that even Gatka? If they want to display martial arts they should do that, but not the other stuff.
Excellent point RSingh Ji..serious bodily injury is high risk in braking ice on body, for example..i was looking at it in context of them emulating Sikhs of past having suffered such methods of torture..
My humblest sincere apologies to u Dasandaas Jio for accusing u of being hind supporter..i just cannot get over 1984 and how ungrateful hindus abuse Sikhs to this day with support of sikh traitors...thus thinking u were 1 too for supporting their judgement of Sikhs, which has been nothing but denial of truth most Sikhs represent.
To add to my last message, I know some Chardeekalaa Singhs who are masters of Shastar Vidya but at the same time "Do Not" openly demonstrate their skills at performances and demonstrations. When asked why, A Singh told me, "Jadon asal ch lorh pau odon vakhavange, lorh pain te adeya ne bhaj jaana" (Will dimostrate when the need arises, and when it does half of them will run away). Something to Ponder about..??
Excellent point Daasandass Jio, reminds me about what I read in Autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh Jio...he gave british jailor a very good beating after taking extreme beadbi, including being kicked by this evil...jailor got such a scare, he gave jail superintendent who ordered tortures on Bhai Sahib a good blame of using him as scapegoat to commit evil on Bhai Sahib, went on his knees to beg Bhai Sahib for forgiveness, and finally resigned from his position..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login