ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Advice needed

Posted by So Kaur 
Advice needed
October 23, 2012 08:23PM
Ever since I was a child I was surrounded by people who believed in God. My family, especially my grandfather, believes a lot in WaheGuru. I too have faith in the WaheGuru. But my faith has been put to test several times, just like everyone else's. Whenever my family and I have faced a difficult situation, we have always kept our faith strong and then things became alright. GuruMaharaj has thrown a lot of Bakshish on us. After years of happiness things changed in the blink of an eye. I felt as if the world crumbled down. My family and I are experiencing a very bad situation. During this phase, I have felt the deepest fears and pains of myself as well as my parents. I know my parents have never done wrong with anyone. But today they are in a very bad situation. Despite my faith in WaheGuru, I often feel why his children have to go through so much pain. Why is so much wrong done to the good people? I have sincerely prayed to WaheGuru to alleviate our sufferings, to forgive our mistakes, and restore the happiness of my family. I know my parents too are praying to Him. But things have not changed since. Both my parents are in jail. It's been 2 months since I have seen them or talked to them. My grandparents are waiting for their children, and my brother and I are waiting for our parents. We all are praying to WaheGuru, but we do not know when things will be alright. When will we see the silver lightning? I sometimes feel that if WaheGuru is all powerful, why is he taking so long to hear our prayers? How can we make Him listen to our prayers?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Advice needed
October 24, 2012 09:29AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh So Kaur Jio,
Just like your family our beloved Guru Maharaj and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio (read www.bsrstrust.org, Autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh)...just to name 2 King Saints of Waheguru suffered matyrdom, immense suffering...and we know they surely don't deserve it too..but Autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh gave me some calmness and understanding...hopefully it will you too...
If you are in India, then your parents being in prison is part of Guru Jio's hukam for them to be tested with their faith, and bravery to fight evil...as my masi advised me, the more one attempts to get close to Waheguru, the more the tests He throws at us...so the only misery really is our weak mind, faith, and sewa....but Gurbani reminds many times...LOVING HIM ONLY IS THE KEY...
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
November 10, 2012 05:58AM
So Kaur penji,

Your situation is due to previous karam that you and your family have to undergo in this life.

All i can say is try to understand and make your man accept this priceless shabad :

[www.gurmatbibek.com]

Hope you will stay in ChardiKala
Guru ji Kirpa Karan
November 13, 2012 11:56AM
1. There are 2 possibilities when such situations come in ones life. 1 it is happening due to past karma. 2 either we are being wronged people with ill hearth . In the end, they too should be punished by Nirankaar.

2. When adversity comes into our life, people either loose hope/faith in Nirankaar or hold tightly unto His mercy. It also tells us where we are in our Sikhi.

3. If we want to loose hope on in Him then unto whom will we place your faith then? Trust me, loosing faith in SatGuroo one is always be in the loosing end of ones life.

4.Naam and Banee burns away karma, when Nirankaar knows you have placed all your hopes on Him, he does listen. Provided one knocks on His door with faith, humility and devotion.

5.Attend Sangati Amriwela program(AKJ sangat in few places on this planet do gather for 2 hours of Naam Abhiyaas at amritwela), if you have such sangat make a firm conviction to attend daily and do joreaan di sewa there too. The dust gathered there is like diamonds, because all those who attend Japp Naam.

6. Sukhmani Sahib!!! keep doin it...even when problem is solved, keeping doing more and more to thank SatGuroo.

7. If things get worse, approach Rehitvaan abhiyasi gursikh to do ardass on your behalf to SatGuroo, as done by Mata Paranjeet Kaur Narangwal:
Blind Singhni Narangwal

-------------------

Chota veer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login