ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਿ ਗੋਵਰਧਨ ਧਾਰੇ ॥ -Shabad Veechar

Posted by Vista 
Bhai Kulbir Singh jee has your Veechar changed of the following Shabad that you interpreted about 6 years ago.

---
During sehaj paath this morning, I came across the following pankiti that stood out, depending on my avastha:

ਗੁਰਮਤਿਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਿਗੋਵਰਧਨਧਾਰੇ ॥
Gurmat, Krishan Govardhan Dhaaray||

There are four words in this pankiti. Lets go through meanings of all four words:

1) Gurmat: This word here means through Gurmat i.e. Guru di matt raahee. Gurmat is absolute in all times and is unchangeable.

2) Krishan: There is a sihaari in the end of this word making it Karta Kaarak naav. The meaning is Siri Krishan ne i.e. implying Siri Krishna jee as doer of some action.

3) Govardhan: It is a mountain about 15-16 km from Vrindrabana, where Siri Krishna in his childhood used to gaze his cows along with his friends. When Indra threatened the Gokul residents with thunderstorm, Siri Krishna lifted this mountain with his finger and provided umbrella protection to all residents who came under it.

4) Dhaarae: lifted up (a verb).

The full pankiti would be translated as through the power of Gurmat, Siri Krishna lifted the Govardhan mountain. Everybody thinks that Siri Krishna lifted this mountain with his own might but Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaj has made it clear that it was through Gurmat that Siri Krishna perform this great feat. So it was Guru Sahib who was behind all miracles and feats of Avatars.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook

Bhai Kulbir Singh jee has your Veechar changed of the following Shabad that you interpreted about 6 years ago.

I can't believe that six years have gone by since I wrote this post. I remember writing it like yesterday.

My Vichaars are same with respect to this Pankiti. Indeed it was our Guru Sahib who was behind all the miracles and feats of Avataars. Satguru jee came out in open in 1469 in form of Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee but prior to that Satguru jee was very much alive and a potent force and this is what's meant by Pankitis like:

ਤੂ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਚਹੁ ਜੁਗੀ ਆਪਿ ਆਪੇ ਪਰਮੇਸਰੁ ॥
(You are the Satguru for all 4 Yugs, and you yourself are Parmeshar roop).

Kulbir Singh
That tukh should be read in the same way as the following tukhs from Chandi di Vaar.

ਤੈਥੋਂ ਹੀ ਬਲੁ ਰਾਮ ਲੈ ਨਾਲ ਬਾਣਾ ਦਹਸਿਰੁ ਘਾਇਆ ॥
ਤੈਥੋਂ ਹੀ ਬਲੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਲੈ ਕੰਸੁ ਕੇਸੀ ਪਕੜਿ ਗਿਰਾਇਆ ॥

Vaheguru jee is the real power behind all these avtaars. So the real credit goes to Vaheguru.
Is it that Sri Ramchand, Sri krishna and then Guru Nanak Sahib are incarnations of Satguru? I think It is in Svaiye some where, there is a mention of the series of incarnations leading till Guru Nanak Sahib. Sri Namdev Bhagat ji also refers to Sri Krishna? And then, 'Sri Ramchand jeh roop na rekheya, banvali chakrpaan anupeya'. I think what is being discussed here, says Satguru ji appeared in bodily form in 1469 only.

Is it that Sri Ramchand, Sri krishna and then Guru Nanak Sahib are incarnations of Satguru? I think It is in Svaiye some where, there is a mention of the series of incarnations leading till Guru Nanak Sahib. Sri Namdev Bhagat ji also refers to Sri Krishna? .

Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee is the incarnation of Satguru and Satguru in turn is Vaheguru in Guru-form. Raam Chandra, Siri Krishna and other 22 incarnations are known to be of Vishnu but the power they had and the feats they performed were due to the power of Satguru. Satguru jee was instrumental or behind all the great Kautaks done by these Avtaars of Vishnu.

When Bhagat Sahibaan or Guru Sahibaan use names such as Raam, Krishna, Gobind and Gopal etc. they mean Akal Purakh Vaheguru and not the Avtaars like Raam Chandra or Siri Krishna.

And then, 'Sri Ramchand jeh roop na rekheya, banvali chakrpaan anupeya'. I think what is being discussed here, says Satguru ji appeared in bodily form in 1469 only

This Pankiti is from Raag Maaroo and this Shabad is also known as Sahansarnama as per tradition. This Shabad contains Kirtam Naams (qualitative Naam) of Vaheguru and in the end Guru Sahib makes it clear that ਕਿਰਤਮ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਜਿਹਬਾ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਤੇਰਾ ਪਰਾ ਪੂਰਬਲਾ ॥ (Kirtam Naam have been described by the tongue but your Satnaam is from the beginning of the beginning.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login