ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can an animal get phall for doing good?

Posted by rsingh 
It is often stated that animal jooni is a bhog jooni, they cannot create bad or good karma since that is only possible in human jooni. But what about an animal that saves a life? can't they get phall for that? like in this video where this dog saves another dog risking it's life!

[www.youtube.com]

Surely it must get some phall for this great deed.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
An animal is not held accountable for its Karma in the next world but any good they do inadvertantly, is surely rewarded. The horses that served our Guru Sahibaan and Gurmukhs must have helped these animals to get human lifeforms in the next lives.

The Karma philosophy is very complicated and there must be some mechanism through which the Jeevs progress from lower lifeforms to the higher ones. Gurbani is mainly focussed on the deeds done by humans because non-humans don't have human-mind and as such can't grasp the teachings of Gurbani.

Kulbir Singh
In India it's very common to see a person getting into an accident and just left on the roadside to die because no one wants to help an accident victim. For sure, this dog is a better and more pure soul than the general public of India.
Veer rsingh ji,
You wrote
" this dog is a better and more
pure soul than the general public of India."

Maaf Karna, Please don't compare human being with a animal, In general public of India, there are so many gursikhs and other good persons.

All the persons in rest world are with pure soul and how many lives save by you ?

Satwinder Pal Singh
Kartoot Pashoo Kee Maanas Jaat
Satwinder Pal Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Veer rsingh ji,
> You wrote
> " this dog is a better and more
> pure soul than the general public of India."
>
> Maaf Karna, Please don't compare human being
> with a animal, In general public of India, there
> are so many gursikhs and other good persons.
>
> All the persons in rest world are with pure
> soul and how many lives save by you ?
>
>
> Satwinder Pal Singh

Maaf Karna, but I don't put Gursikhs in the category of general public of India, for me Gursikhs are the best of human beings in the world. They are higher than even Farishtas or Devtas.

Any way, not too long ago, I had a cousin who was driving a motorcycle and was hit during an accident. He was on the roadside unconscious and very much injured, while no one helped him, people just walked along like no one really cared that a people is fighting to stay alive.

Finally the police came after a long time, but by then it was too late. The doctor who saw my cousin said that if he was brought in immediately after the accident he could have been saved, but in the end a young man(my cousin) had to die because no one wanted to touch an accident victim. Now tell me, who is better? the general public of India that did not help my cousin or the brave dog in this video who risked his life to save a fellow dog?

I don't want to brag but since you are asking I have been forced to mention this. I have managed to help save 2 people's life in my lifetime, coincidentally one of which was a motor cycle victim.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login