ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lies spread about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

Posted by JobanSingh 
Found the following:

"Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh wasn't a panthic gursikh and was punished by GuruJi and hence he became a mute, i.e. he lost his ability to speak."

""where is the proof !!! show me the proof, we need proof or we beleive nothing" - these are helpless woes of those who cant accept the truth...again i reitterate do your research go and ask those singhs in their 60 and 70's who were around at that time they will tell you. Bhai Randhir lost his ability to speak, he became a mute, at the Rag Mala Issue sant samagam the PKJ crapped themselves infront of the Brahmgiani Saints. Yellow cowards like you hiding behind a username and ip address can go on acting like internet warriors"

Page 3 of this topic

[www.sikhsangat.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Put one of those guys in Jail for 16 hours and they will come to know what it means to remain there for 16 years. Some kind of Intellectual Entertainment going on in that topic @ sikhsangat.com. Let's not do it here now.

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕੀ ਮਿਤਿ ਕਉਨੁ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕੀ ਗਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜਾਨੈ ॥

Waheguroo Waheguroo Waheguroo.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
These topics should not be allowed on this site. They add nothing to ones spirtuality and benefit no one. Admin - Please remove.

"Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh wasn't a panthic gursikh and was punished by GuruJi and hence he became a mute, i.e. he lost his ability to speak."

This statement is totally baseless and does not warrant a response from Gursikhs. We can't judge why Gursikhs go through hard times. There are a number of reasons for that. Bhai Sahib himself has explained that Bhai Bhagtu jee who was a great Sikh of Siri Guru Arjun Dev jee, went through some hard time during his last days and as per Bhai Bhagtu jee, he wanted to extinguish all his Pralabadh here. When some Sikhs requested Bhai Bhagtu jee to do Ardaas for his recovery, he replied that there was more Anand by staying in the will of Guru Sahib. It seems like Bhai Sahib was explaining his own end days, while writing about Bhagtu jee.

So many great Gurmukhs had to face some difficult times during the last days; are we supposed to act like Dharam Rai and declare that they got punished for their offenses. Some of the great Gurmukhs who were sick or otherwise went through hard time during their last days are Sant Sunder Singh jee Bhindranwale, Sant Attar Singh jee Mastuanewale, Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale, Sant Arjun Singh jee, Sant Kartar Singh jee Bhindranwale etc. Bhai Sahib did not go through any extraordinary hard time during his last days. The most important thing is that when he left his body, he was fully conscious and as per Dr Tarlochan Singh jee, he said Fateh to everyone, uttered Naam few times and left the body.

""where is the proof !!! show me the proof, we need proof or we beleive nothing" - these are helpless woes of those who cant accept the truth...again i reitterate do your research go and ask those singhs in their 60 and 70's who were around at that time they will tell you. Bhai Randhir lost his ability to speak, he became a mute, at the Rag Mala Issue sant samagam the PKJ crapped themselves infront of the Brahmgiani Saints. Yellow cowards like you hiding behind a username and ip address can go on acting like internet warriors"

There are countless Singhs who did not believe in Raagmala but left this world effortlessly. Raagmala has nothing to do with how the Gursikhs left this world. There were many very vocal opponents of Raagmala during the times of Bhai Sahib and Bhai Sahib, though did not consider Raagmala as Baani, but was not an active preacher against it. He hardly wrote anything against Raagmala. Sant Gurbachan Singh jee Bhindranwale knew that Bhai Sahib did not consider Raagmala as Baani but this did not prevent him from praising Bhai Sahib as follows:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।
In Delhi, the Firangis (British) tore down a wall of Gurdwara Rakabganj, alert Singhs (Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee) woke up to sacrifice their heads.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।
Bhai Sahib himself went to sacrifice his head to construct the falled wall.

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।
Sant Randhir Singh did tuned his concentration to Naam and did non-stop Kirtan to satiate his mind.

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।
He spent 17 years in jail while eating in Sarbloh; Dhan are Guru Pyare (Bhai Sahib jee) who sang with love with mind and body.

Sant Gurbachan Singh obviously had a lot of respect and love for Bhai Sahib. He calls Bhai Sahib a Sant. If Bhai Sahib was as bad as these pseudo Sikhs are declaring today, would Sant jee had praised Bhai Sahib this way?

These people are only destroying their future by slandering Bhai Sahib jee. They can't compare to even a hair of Bhai Sahib and have almost no Kamaaee (as it is evident from their posts) but they have the audacity to slander Bhai Sahib. May their Sodha be done by Guru Sahib as per Gurmat. This is Kaljug and it is expected that a wide range of slandering of Bhagats will occur now. These people are playing into the hands of evil by slandering Bhai Sahib.

Kulbir Singh
It seems like internet warriors like PAL 07 must know more than Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale who wrote praise of Bhai Randhir Singh Jee.

Seriously, when I read posts like the ones by such ignorant people I get such a brain freeze and wonder why did I just waste my life's 20 seconds reading such garbage. Such ignorant people do not even deserve a reply. They will get their reply when they get crushed by Jamdoots and then they will greatly regret why they had spread lies against a Brahmgiani like Bhai Sahib.
Thanks for bringing it to notice. That topic and poster will be dealt with.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.