ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Advise or Help ! !

Posted by Dal Bidar 
Advise or Help ! !
August 10, 2012 10:13AM
I have a chitt to becum a sarblohi singh & to bliss with AMRIT !
But, m in a serious relationship with a girl .... means i want to marry her in near future !
Just need ur advise ....... or help !
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Advise or Help ! !
August 10, 2012 12:00PM
First of all, I would like to wish you a successful lifelong love/relationshipthumbs uptongue sticking out smiley. Keep in mind “Love” is something/everything relates to soul and it should be Soul based relationship! It does apply for both Gursikh and non-Gursikh person.

Guru Nanak Dev ji do mentioned in Gurbani that Real Husband wife or couple is who are two different bodies in their physical form but they’re united at their souls. Otherwise, everyone we can see around the world is just “so-called” couples (Gurbani say’s not me) and it does apply to both Sikh and non-Sikh.

Now As you know Gursikh aren’t supposed to engage in such relationship before marriage. For your case,being in relationship isn’t something bad that resists you from becoming a Gursikh. Because you’re already committed to her,As soon as your getting married and your agree to not indulge into physical/verbal things before marriage that are anti-Gurmat, your good to go (even not such kinda thoughts!).

Don't waste your time get Pashed and you will find your answers at Amrit Sanchar. Ask your questions to Panj Piyaare and tell them your story that your committed. They will guide you better than us!!

May Guru Jee Bless everyone(including me) with Sarbloh soon!!
August 10, 2012 12:34PM
Seriously, its about time a gurmatta is passed in the Jatha, whereby Panj Piare need to make it clear(mentione it verbally) having gf/bf is manmat/ kurehit.

Chota veer
August 10, 2012 12:34PM
Thanks Bhawan Veerji !
may Guru ji bliss us with Amrit ...
may we Jap naam and keep a strict sarbloh bibek rehat ! : )
August 10, 2012 12:50PM

Seriously, its about time a gurmatta is passed in the Jatha, whereby Panj Piare need to make it clear(mentione it verbally) having gf/bf is manmat/ kurehit.

Chota veer,
~*Chatrik*~

Bhai Sahib mentions the boyfriend-girlfriend trend amongst GUrsikhs have been influenced by Western liberalism. He mentions as male and female study in the same schools they begin flirting with one another and the concept of arranged marriage and respecting your parents decision for marriage partner becomes completely forgotten (Singh Da Panth Nirala).

A few weeks ago I was in Canada and somebody was telling me how so and so had to pesh for having a girlfriend. I was completely taken back when I heard an AMritdhari Gursikh from a jatha family having a girlfriend. A few weeks before this a SIngh from the US was mentioning to me how some amirtdhari boys and girls were kissing each other on the Gurdwara premisses. I think its important for teenagers to have the marriage partner fixed at a young age, and also they should have the opportunity to attend a religious same-sex school. The Hasidic Jews have implented these tactics and their community is much more stronger and moral then most other communities.
August 11, 2012 05:14AM
Now what to do ????
August 11, 2012 09:56AM
Sukhdeep Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, its about time a gurmatta is passed in
> the Jatha, whereby Panj Piare need to make it
> clear(mentione it verbally) having gf/bf is
> manmat/ kurehit.
>
> Chota veer,
> ~*Chatrik*~
>
>
> Bhai Sahib mentions the boyfriend-girlfriend trend
> amongst GUrsikhs have been influenced by Western
> liberalism. He mentions as male and female study
> in the same schools they begin flirting with one
> another and the concept of arranged marriage and
> respecting your parents decision for marriage
> partner becomes completely forgotten (Singh Da
> Panth Nirala).
>
>
> A few weeks ago I was in Canada and somebody was
> telling me how so and so had to pesh for having a
> girlfriend. I was completely taken back when I
> heard an AMritdhari Gursikh from a jatha family
> having a girlfriend. A few weeks before this a
> SIngh from the US was mentioning to me how some
> amirtdhari boys and girls were kissing each other
> on the Gurdwara premisses. I think its important
> for teenagers to have the marriage partner fixed
> at a young age, and also they should have the
> opportunity to attend a religious same-sex school.
> The Hasidic Jews have implented these tactics and
> their community is much more stronger and moral
> then most other communities.

yes it's a really bad practice going among misdirected Sikh youth. We aren't even suppose to think about relationships like gf/bf,kissing is Maha Manmat/kureiht. Need to get pashed.
But,for Dal Bidar veer jee,cause he isn't Amritdhari yet and already committed. As this topic is about guiding him a right direction. I don't feel any thing that resisting him to get Amrit and Become a Gurmukh piaara. though he needs to admit his relationship before Panj Piyaare and should ask for possible solution!!

Everyone Pleaseeeeeee be clear about the topic your posting under!! cause it can be big confusion for a person looking for help.There can be big difference between in General and a specific case!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login