ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Books by BHai Sahib for beginners

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
The other day a Bibi Jee was asking my mom if I can give her some religious books to read. I was thinking about giving her Bhai Sahibs autobiography.

I have not read all of Bhai Sahibs books. Along with Gurmat Bibek my favorite book by Bhai Sahib is Gurmat Parkaash. There couldnt have been a better title for this book! I enjoy the book because it strictly deals with GUrmat theology , and the origins of GUrmat philosophy, but Im not sure if an older women who is somewhat strayed from basic gurmat would share the same appreciation.

Gurmat bibek is one of my favorite books because it deals with my favorite subjects GUrmat theology and GUrmat Maryada. I notice women especially older women have little interest in Gurmat Rehat Maryada so I dont think Gurmat Bibek would be an inspiring book. What literature by Bhai Sahib would sangat recommend for an older Bibi Jee learning about SIkhi? Perhaps Gurmat lekht or Gurmat Gauravta? I dont think she eats meat so book on Jhatka would not be needed, and I think books such as CHaran Kamal KI Mauj and Gurmat Naam Abhyiias Kamaee would be harder to grasp since she hasnt receieved Naam.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
For beginners, the best books to give are Jail Chithiaan and Rangle Sajjan, followed by Gurmat Naam Abhyaas Kamaaee, Andithi Duniya, Gurmat Bibek, and Naam te Naam da Daata Satguru. Other good books with short articles are Gurmat Prakash, Gurmat Lekh, Gurmat Vichaar.

Anhad Shabad Dasam Duaar, Charan Kamal kee Mauj, Gurbani diyaan Laga Maatra di Vilakhanta, Gurmat Gauravta and Gurmat Karam Philosophy are for the advanced reader.

Some old good Karma is sprouting for this Bibi; that's why she may get Bhai Sahib's books to read. Bhai Sahib's books are life-changer.

Kulbir Singh
"Amrit Kee Hai"

Chota veer
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will give her Jail Chithiaan which includes Amrit Ki Hai and Naam te Naam da Daata Satguru.

After she reads these books Im sure the next time I see her she will have the shining glow of a genunine seeker
Rangle Sajjan is a great book for the beginners.

Vaheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!
Waheguroojikakhalsa
Waheguroojikifatehji..

Can someone please mail me pdf of Naam te Naam da Daata Satgur. I have been searching for this book since years but not got it from anywhere..here's my email id....ramanjot.kaur92@gmail.com.

Dhanwaad jio..

Waheguroojikakhalsa
Waheguroojikifatehji..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login