ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Naam Drir

Posted by Gupt123 
Naam Drir
June 14, 2012 07:07AM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have already taken amrit but i have not received the blessing of naam drir because at the time i was unaware....i am now looking forward to taking amrit again in the near future...but i have heard that in UK amrit sanchars during AKJ smagams, they do not give naam drir....also i have read posts that are telling people to go to india...but i will not be able to go...for at least a few years...could you please help....and confirm whether this is true....???

p.s i live in UK, midlands area

forgive daas for any mistakes

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Naam Drir
June 14, 2012 07:24AM
That's a joke that there's no Naam Drirh in UK Smagams.

Check out the contacts for the UK Sewadaars under www.akj.org.

They will be able to provide you the details for the next Amrit Sanchaar taking place in the UK.
June 14, 2012 07:38AM
Thank you ...its just that i read it somehwere and it was bugging me....but thanks for clarifying...
June 14, 2012 08:15AM
Daas recently through kirpa of Satguru ji chakked amrit from AKJ organised amrit sanchar last month in West Midlands UK and can confirm they give naam drir. I was hesitant to use my real name on this forum until I had chakked amrit, daas's name in Onkar Singh.

Just to confirm, naam drir is when the Panj tell you the jugti of Naam and then make you recite naam?

Also in the amrit sanchar, each of the Panj administered amrit not just one and parkash was of larivaar saroop.

There is a rainsbai in Liecester this month but not sure if there is amrit sanchar.
June 14, 2012 08:24AM
Just to clear a few things that people seem to be asking now and again for Europe Smagams.

Yes there is Naam Dhrid to Abhlakees
Yes Laardaar Saroop as always
Yes Dietary Bibek as Hukam ie. Gursikh di roti beti di saanjh Gursikh naal. (The Gursikhs have to share food and establish marital relationships with Gursikhs only)
June 15, 2012 04:50AM
Thank you for all ur replies. Also i had one more question which was do the panj pyare also give sarbloh rehit at the amrit sanchar
June 15, 2012 11:10AM
copied from akj.org website.

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!

With the grace of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, an Amrit Sanchar and Keertan Darbar has been organised by the Akhand Keertani Jatha UK:

Saturday 7th July 2012
Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara
Cross Road
Coventry
CV6 5GR

Keertan - 7pm - 12am

Amrit Sanchar - Starting @ 8pm

Can all ablakhyees contact Bhai Taranjeet Singh (07877888874) provide their names for the Amrit sanchaar. If you have questions, you can contact Jathedar Raghbir Singh on 01926 741 944 If any persons do not have full kakaars, then AKJ UK will provide them as part of the seva.
June 15, 2012 11:50AM
Sarbloh rehit is not mentioned in UK Amrit Sanchaar. As Vista jee stated, dietary bibek, of only eating from Amritdharees is mentioned.
June 15, 2012 03:35PM
Gurfateh

What if you have been blessed with amrit from the panj piyare but not with naam drir, as daas was, surely this doesn't mean that one needs to go to an amrit sanchaar again?
June 15, 2012 05:11PM
Anand Kaur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gurfateh
>
> What if you have been blessed with amrit from the
> panj piyare but not with naam drir, as daas was,
> surely this doesn't mean that one needs to go to
> an amrit sanchaar again?

If one wishes to Jap Naam with the Vidhee that Guru Maharaj Jee blessed us with, then we should definitely Pesh ourselves in front of 5 Pyare that will give us Naam.
June 15, 2012 06:08PM
correct me if im wrong,

Just to confirm, naam drir is when the Panj tell you the jugti of Naam and then make you recite naam?

i think it is when one of the panj hug you and then recite naam simran?
June 15, 2012 07:50PM
bhai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> correct me if im wrong,
>
> Just to confirm, naam drir is when the Panj tell
> you the jugti of Naam and then make you recite
> naam?
>
> i think it is when one of the panj hug you and
> then recite naam simran?

It is Gupt, only 5 Pyare can tell you what it is
June 16, 2012 08:49AM

Sarbloh rehit is not mentioned in UK Amrit Sanchaar. As Vista jee stated, dietary bibek, of only eating from Amritdharees is mentioned.

Is this a new practice? Because I had some relatives take AMrit at a smagam and they mentioned BIbek was not mentioned.
June 16, 2012 09:46AM
well it depends when your relatives chak Amrit, as daas chak Amrit in Aug 2009 and that is what was said. Others who had chak Amrit after 2009 have also said dietary bibek was mentioned.
June 16, 2012 02:05PM
My relatives took Amrit in 2008 . Its good to know UK is presrcibing Dietary Bibek now. THose Panj Pyaarey who are prescribing this Hukum should also be following this rehat as well.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.