ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is difference between Sachkhand and Dasam Duar

Posted by Harmeet Singh 
In one of the tracts of Bhai Sahib I was reading today, it was mentioned that Dasam Duar and Sachkhand are the same thing. However in the previous books couple of years back they were explained to be different.

Is it just the context they are being used can make them same or different or am I missing something?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Dasam Duar is like a remote access to Sachkhand while being in this human body. Since Sachkhand is a different realm then we are in right now (dharamkhand), it can only be experienced through the Dasam Duar. This maybe the reason that Bhai Sahib has referred to them as the same thing. If someone enters their Dasam Duar then they are in Sachkhand, so saying that Dasam Duar and Sachkhand are the same thing is totally understandable.

Bhai Sahib has written about Dasam Duar very extensively within the book Anhad Shabad Dasam Duar, so I would suggest that as a must read for any serious seeker.

The above is just my meagre understanding of what Gurmukhs have written before, maybe Bhai Kulbir Singh jee can shed more light on this topic.

Preetam Singh
All the knowledgable elders on this sight have become quiet on these topics.

We are currently in karam bhoomi, dharam khand is where all go after death (where dharam rai dwells).

I'm not sure if bhai sahib wrote they are the same thing? The "gurmat" dasam duar when opened provides direct link to sachkhand. This is a huge shortcut which guru nanak sahib has made available for his sikhs.
Sachkhand is the topmost Khand that is home to Vaheguru jee and Mukat Gurmukhs. One can go to Sachkhand after leaving this body. One can get Anand of Sachkhand only when one leaves this body and goes to Sachkhand but Great Dayavaan Vaheguru made such great exception for Gurmukhs that they can have all Anand of Sachkhand even while residing in this world and in this body, through the secret mystical tenth door i.e. Dasam Duaar. Dasam Duaar is such a secret doorway, within this body, from where one can access Sachkhand and its Anand.

Dasam Duaar and Sachkhand are not the same thing. Dasam Duaar is the secret doorway within this body, from where one can access Sachkhand but not reside in Sachkhand or go to Sachkhand in person.

Kulbir Singh
Waheguru,
i will be so grateful just to achieve extinction.
How do one achieve purity of Gurmat when one
unable to afford living amongst holy,
due to one's own fault/ fate to not be able
to get out of living amongst trashy, nonsikhs,
Sikhs who are probably from non-Singh Sabha
village of Faridkot due to not knowing the
value of high education skill when late in life?
On the other hand, why does Gurbani pursuing
maya, high education but Waheguru has not
provided Khalistan so fools like myself could
at least afford moving there to do bhagti?
Waheguru?
Bhul chuk muaf

Ps. Unbelievable attitude of highly educated sikhs in
usa...while conversing with a California sikh in
gurdwara there about daily schedule like most in Canada, this NY soon to retire Sikh interrupted
and replied, "oh, such interest in daily Gurdwara is
so free food is available for such sangat?" She simply came and took over much needed
information written for me, while looking at me disgustingly, and made
painful remark.
Years earlier, in another Gurdwara in New Orleans, a Giani brought over from
Punjab, by 2 Gem Gurmukhs with their own finances, were opposed by remaining
sangat with attitude of NY sikh. I overheard one actually
say, "badha aiya america vich rehna anpar.." They sent
Gianiji back after refusing to contribute to even meagre
income of US$500? This Giani met serious accident
in Punjab and passed away.
Moral of above, Giani and myself have karam
owing to haumai filled sikhs..i know i deserve my
fate so i hope extinction is relief Gurujio will
bless me with as i know i will be unable to
achieve His level of required Gurmat purity, and
bhagti...but i know the beloved deceased Giani
deserve at least Gurujio's mercy...cause
he is surely a pure heart (humbly being at mercy of others) but if he was lacking in required
Gurmat Bibeki would it be fair if he is denied Sachkhand
over the unbelievable sikhs in usa?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login