ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Keeping water bibek in western countries ?

Posted by harinder_singh 
I just wanted to know if its possible to keep water bibek in western countries like Canada, USA , UK etc.?
In India, one can get a 'borr' done and get bibeki fresth water from deep down.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
In Toronto we get Lake water which is supplied through the City water plant. I think the water we drink is pretty Bibek. Rest Guru Sahib knows.

Kulbir Singh
We live in London so our water comes from the Thames which is filthy. Despite the water being filtered and chemically treated, it is still possible to taste the difference between London water, and water elsewhere eg Wales. For these reasons, I personally choose not to drink tap water, so we buy bottled water.
Kindly do not mistake this post and assume that daas knows bibek or knows how to differentiate between right or wrong.

But I feel and have been told, that with natural materials, such as water, one can only go so far with their bibek, as mentioned in western countries. I believe the water we get in our homes is purified and has been approved by some authority to be labelled as drinkable. The factors that are indeed in our control, for example, keeping our taps clean, drinking in sarabloh and not drinking from bemukhs should be followed strictly rather than debating over factors that lie out of our control.

A local nihung singh here totally refuses to keep bibek, and his reasoning is how something as simple as water isn't even bibek in Canada. I believe this is where the problem lies, where individuals choose to use such excuses for weaknesses in rehit. Such a scenario should definitely be avoided, and an ardaas should be done to Guroo Saheb, to get us to keep as much rehit as possible without doing too much matt-bhed.

Forgive any mistakes,

Vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa
Vaheguroojeekeefathehh
Sangat Ji,

Daas has very Tuchh Buddhi and wish to make one simple point. We are told that reciting Bani transform the Jal into Amrit. I have seen many Singh families filling glass of water before doing Nitnem and after Paath it is considered as Prashaad (Amrit) of Waheguru.

Same can be done to make water (to be used in bathing, cooking, drinking etc....) Bibek.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Sadh sangat jeo i wpuld strongly recomend NOT to drink any bottled water
Even in western countries
There s no flouride in this water qhich single most factor preventing
The tooth decay
Most of the community water has been added with right amount of flouride
Which is a natural mineral in most fruits and veges and right concentration
Helps preventing the dental decay
Wahegurujikakhalsa
Wahegurujikifateh

Sadh sangat jeo i wpuld strongly recomend NOT to drink any bottled water
Even in western countries
There s no flouride in this water qhich single most factor preventing
The tooth decay
Most of the community water has been added with right amount of flouride
Which is a natural mineral in most fruits and veges and right concentration
Helps preventing the dental decay
Wahegurujikakhalsa
Wahegurujikifateh

umm actually fluoride is really bad for your health, there have been no long term scientific studies on the effects that it has on humans and our health. You shouldn't believe everything the government tells you, do your research on google and go to the library. Did you know that Hitler had his army put in fluoride into the drinking of the concentration camps? you want to know why? because when a person drinks fluoride it affects a certain part of your brain that "dumbs" down an individual.(you can google this or go to the library and find information on nazi techniques used during the concentration camps)

Its best to drink natural water that has not been treated with any chemicals.

Thats why people in north america have protested for getting fluoride out of their drinking water but sadly the government doesn't listen to them, however they have been successful for making TOOTHPASTE companies to remove fluoride from their products. Thats why you can buy toothpaste from colgate etc, that is "fluoride free"(pretty ironic from what you stated lol)

Furthermore, the only reason i would not suggest drinking bottled water on a daily basis is because the plastic releases chemicals such as BPA into the water that causes cancer.
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

True, city water supplies here in the U.S. are treated and required to send a report to its users regarding what is in the water - many times, that water is more pure than bottled water, which is not regulated. If it is a concern, then the following steps can be taken:

A) Wash the tap with water before using.
cool smiley Put a filter on the tap that will dispense water.
C) Boil the water.

You could do all three...

Bottled water comes in two varieties - spring (unfiltered/untreated water from a spring) or filtered. There is great controversey over the contaminants in spring water as well (i.e. source has contaminants - it ends up in bottle as well), so bottled water may not always be ideal.
Bhai sahib jeo daas is blessed with sewa of treating dental problems
Daas is a practicing dentist for many years
Just as anybody can argue for and against immunizations
Google givez u both these arguments
Just by quick look at the teeth daas and other dentists can recognize
If the person had flouride in drinking water or not
We are talking abt concentration of 0.1-1 parts of f per million parts of water

Rest is individual choice but the dental councils all over the wrld recomend
This much amt of flouride in drinking water
Yesterday a 18 yr old kid with big lump of abscess on face due to a small decay
That. She hadnt had looked at , had she been on tap and not tank water
Very minimum dental decay

Wgjkk
Wgjkf
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login