ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jathedar Jagtar Singh Hawara

Posted by Jagjit Singh 
I was reading a punjabi article on Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara. Bhai Sahibs uncle was severely tortured by Punjab Police. When they came to pick him up again from his farm, he drank pesticide, because he could not endure anymore humiliation. Then his father was picked up by Punjab Police. His father had heart problems. During the torture, he died from heart attack because of torture.

I read Bhai Sahibs date of birth and he is one year older than me. At the age of 14 years of age, he left his house, and joined the Sikh freedom struggle and has done Panthik Seva ever since. It made me think, that was the same age, I was deciding what GCSE to do.

Blessed are those with the courage to take that step out from the comforts of their home, realising that they could never return alive. That choice to join the Sikh freedom struggle means you will walk with your head in your hands.

Every single Gursikh that has ever made that decision is either already a "Shaheed" or a "Jinda Shaheed" respectively.

But what a decision to make when you are 14 years of age......Vaheguru....
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vaaheguru!
I have been told many things about Bhai Sahib by my dad. Bhai Sahib is really a GEM. Apart from Vaheguru/Satguru, he has no fear of anyone else. He is a NIRBHAO YODHA, blessed is his mother.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login