ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji Kala Sangha

Posted by Baask 
WaheguruJiKaKhalsa
WaheguruJiKiFateh!!!!!

Could the Sangtaan please inform Daas who is Bhai Mohinder Singh Ji Kala Sangha? Has anyone met or had Darshan of Bhai Sahib? Bhai Kulbir Singh ji, have you ever met him? Is he a Gursikh of very high calibre?

Thanks

Daas,
Baask
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Daas has had the good fortunate of having Darshan Parsan of Bhai Mahinder Singh jee Kala Sangha. He is from Kala Sangha village of Kapurthala which is why there is the suffix "Kala Sangha" to his name. He took Amrit during the times of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee and had darshan of Bhai Sahib jee. Some Kautak too occurred at the time he took Amrit. I think he came to the Jatha in the late 1950s as per his own account.

Ever since he took Amrit he has been very strict in keeping Gurmat Rehit which includes Amritvela and Sarbloh Bibek. During the 1980s and 1990s, when the Sikh freedom movement was at its peak in Punjab, he went to jail many times and he did legendary Seva as one of the Punj Pyare at Amrit Sinchaars.

I personally found him a very sweet and humble Gursikh. He's old but still works in his workshop to earn his Rizzak.

Kulbir Singh
Written by 13khalsa a few years back

-------------------------------------------------------------

It’s not good to be doing sifat of someone that is still alive as we don’t know what tomorrow will bring, it does not benefit them or you.

However as you have asked some questions I would try to attempt to point out the facts I know. But before I go any further I would like to mention that Bhai Sahib is not perfect and is under Bhulan Haar. So there are things that we may not agree on and other faults which Guru Sahib only Knows.

The first time I met Bhai Sahib was over 10 years ago. It is at this period where I got to know a bit about his background. He is a Singh of Bhai Randhir Singh’s time and he had many a story to tell about the Smaagams of those times, he used to mention Gursikhs floating and being in bliss for hours. I was also fortunate to hear his account of him coming into Sikhee, I can’t recall it in detail but it was based on meeting a dark demon.

He is of a group of very few Singhs left from Bhai Sahib’s time that have kept full rehat, unfortunately these Singhs are a dying breed and its only because of such Singhs that the Jatha is surviving there is not much hope in the following generations in India. I can only see the next batch of rangley sajan coming from outside India, this is the only place where you can see glimpses of hope.

Kala Sangha is a large Pind and it became famous in the early 1980s again when Singhs from Babar Khalsa became active from and near that area. Bhai Mohinder Singh became an easy target for the police as he was the prominent Jatha Singh in the area, he would always get picked up when something happened. He would regularly get tortured but would always joke about how Guru Jee sends the Police around just to test his Singhs.

Because of his Principles, Rehat and Gurmat Veechar Bhai Sahib was always given seva as Jathedaar in the Panj where ever Singhs of rehat would organise their programs.

I recall big known Singh’s of the time turning back when they used hear Bhai Sahib was in the Panj. Everyone was afraid of going pesh when he was there, I mean so they should be it defeats the object if there is no fear. On the other hand people wanting to take Amrit in full rehat environment would come from afar a field to be at the Amrit Sanchaars where Bhai Sahib did seva.

The politicians in the Jatha would keep their distance on certain matters with him as they know that some things don’t mix.

Everyone no matter what their views will not question his honesty. Honesty is a very rare commodity in India as some of you might know. It’s not their fault i think sometimes the whole society and environment is built up like that. So to find someone you can trust there is rare.

Bhai Sahib rarely eats away from home and maybe that’s because he knows more than others from his seva in the Panj but never shares this. His has not compromised certain Gurmat Principles even when it involves his family. That’s probably why his not like any of his brothers.

As for your question on his keertan, I don’t think you will find anything on the net. I’ve only seen him doing keertan at small programs and sometimes in the early days of the Bibeksaar Smaagams.

He's never been abroad and I don't think he is ever likely to come abroad because of his views on the Kirpan being taken off.
Thanks for the article Vista jeeo. It has been mentioned that he rarely eats from outside. This is true. He narrated an incident that occurred with him. Once he was invited at a Samagam and the Langar there was prepared with full Maryada i.e. prepared by Sarbloh Gursikhs in Sarblohi utensils etc. Bhai Sahib was requested again and again to partake some Langar and sensing the family's love, he agreed and took some Langar.

At night when he was sleeping, he had weird dreams of eating meat and indulging in meat. He got up and was shocked after dreaming of eating meat. He figured that there must have been something wrong with the Langar he ate. He inquired deeply into the Langar and the family business and eventually found out that the family had some business whereby they were dealing with meat perhaps transporting meat in their trucks or something like that. He is of the strict opinion money used to prepare Langar should be according to Gurmat.

This Saakhi shows his Avastha and Bibek Budh and gives us the lesson that we should be careful what we eat.

Kulbir Singh
੨੦੦੯ ਚ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੂੰ ਪਿੰਡ ਦੇ ਹੀ ਬੰਦਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਇਕ ਡੀ ਐਸ ਪੀ ਨਾਲ ਰਲ ਕੇ ਝੂਠੇ ਇਲਜਾਮ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਹਵਾਲਾਤ ਚ ਡਕ ਦਿਤਾ ਸੀ ,ਤੇ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਛੇ ਦਿਨ ਅੰਦਰ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ ,ਪਰ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਹਵਾਲਾਤ ਚ ਨਾ ਲੰਗਰ ਛਕਿਆ ਤੇ ਨਾ ਹੀ ਜਲ ,ਛੇ ਦਿਨ ਬਾਦ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਘਰ ਆ ਕੇ ਹੀ ਜਲ ਗ੍ਰਹਿਣ ਕੀਤਾ ਸੀ ,ਤੇ ਇਸ ਘਟਨਾ ਤੋਂ ਮਹੀਨੇ ਦੋ ਮਹੀਨੇ ਬਾਦ ਹੀ ਓਹ ਡੀ ਐਸ ਪੀ ਰਿਸ਼ਵਤ ਦੇ ਕੇਸ ਵਿਚ ਫਸ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ |
Photo gallery of Bhai Sahib can be found here:

[akhandkirtanijatha.org]
Bhai Sahib doing keertan sevaa:

[www.flickr.com]
What a beautiful Gurmukh, Bhai Sahib Jee is, their face just glows of Naam.

ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਊਜਲੇ ਜੋ ਰਾਤੇ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਇ ॥੮॥੭॥
O Nanak, those who are attuned to the Name of the Lord are immaculate and radiant. ||8||7||
amazing - Dhan Guru Dhan Guru pyaree - jedi knight of Guru's Khalsa!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login